Goodbye Jesus

Goodbye Friends

Guest SerenityNow

Guest SerenityNow

I just want to say thanks to all of you for all of your support. You are a great group of people. Thank you Dave for having this site.

Finally, I have peace after leaving Christianity. Hell is no longer a fear and I no longer doubt my decision to leave the faith, I've never been happier. However, it's time for me to leave ExC because I want to just enjoy my husband and children. My mind seems to be on what is being debated, ranted, etc., so that even while I'm doing things with them, I'm thinking up a reply. LOL Maybe someday, I can focus on one thing but for now, it's too hard.

When I was a Christian my mind was always focused on god and reading the bible. Now as an ExC, my mind is still focused on the bible and god, though in a different way. I do not want that to be a part of my life anymore, I wasted enough years on the bible and god and robbed my family and myself in the process.

Anyway, you guys keep staying strong in your unbelief. Maybe in a few months or so I'll check back in to say "hi". Take care and it's been wonderful.

Goodbye, Thankful. Thanks for being here and being such a great contributor to the discussions. I've enjoyed your thoughtful posts and participation here. You've done well by us.

Leaving to get on with real life is what Dave intended this site to lead members to. Enjoy your family deeply and have a wonderful life!

Loren

Farewell Thankful.

You've added a lot to the forums and I'm glad you were here.

Enjoy your life!

TF

I just want to say thanks to all of you for all of your support.  You are a great group of people.  Thank you Dave for having this site.

Thankful,

I will miss you but understand the reasons you're leaving. You've been very inspiring to read, I hope you use your gift of writing outside of ExC. I wish you much luck in the journey of life. I look forward to you stopping by and saying hello :wave:

Thankful!

Sorry to see you go! I'll miss tag-teaming with you on Totally Off Topic boards.

But I hope you enjoy every moment with your family and pop in now and again for a hello!

You're a great person thankful so make sure you take time for yourself as well as hubby & kids. You deserve it!

Huggs, PR :wave:

You will be deeply missed... however I couldn't be happier for you.

Loren said it best, moving on is what this place is *for*. So hold your head high... you have overcome much.

A big hug to you,... may the road rise to meet your feet.

Come by and tell us how you're doing sometime!

Merlin

thankful - don't be a dummy. :grin: (private joke) you can't get by without us.

See ya kiddo. Stop in once in awhile just to say hi.

Wish you the best that life has to offer. m.

Ooh... You will be deeply missed! :(

You had such good things to say, and your contributions were greatly appreciated.

Go on now... live your life... and hopefully we'll see you back some day.

Hans :wave:

All the best to you, Thankful. You'll be missed.

Thank you for your contributions to this community. We were enriched by you being here. I hope you'll stay in touch.

Enjoy your family and have a great life!

Thanks for everything and go in peace.

-Reach

Thanks, Thankful. I've always watched out for your avatar and greatly enjoyed your posts. May your life be not only free of the shadow, but joyous in its own right.

All the best!

-Lokmer

Thankful

Thanks for all your great inputs here. You will be missed, but it is a good thing to move one with life. All the best for you and your family.

Admirable decision. Someday in the near future, I will follow suit. I wish you and your family all the best in life. And may the fleas of a thousand camels..... Never mind, wrong thread. Good-bye.

Light is on, door is not locked...

House of Dave is open for you whenever you care to stop back by..

kL

Goodbye, Thankful. It has been a pleasure reading what you've posted. I wish you the best in your life with your family. :grin:

Maybe in a few months or so I'll check back in to say "hi".  Take care and it's been wonderful.

Fare thee well thankful, it has been a pleasure meeting you. You know you're welcome here anytime. ;)

May the High Gods be with you and light your way! :yellow:

• Admin

We'll miss you Thankful!

Live - Love - Laugh!

Yes. You will be missed. Stop by when you get bored.

Yes. You will be missed. Stop by when you get bored.

Go to the board when you get bored.

Open a topic when you feel myopic.

Write a thread when it won't leave your head.

Slam, curse and yell, when all seems like hell.

No never forget, to go back to ex-Christian.net

Goodbye, Thankful. icon10.gif

Enjoy life the way it is meant to be. :woohoo:

firstly, i regret that you and i didn't have the proper timing on these forums to get to know each other at all. you seem to have made some lasting memories on these boards and was liked by my family folks here. so i send you the best i have to offer. best results no need to keep wishing!

thankful! I sure enjoyed your posts here. I am glad that you are enjoying your freedom now. If you ever visit again I'll be glad to see you regadless of how brief your visit is. Be well.

Alright. This is the end of the line for you, Thankful. I hope you have a great life. You WILL be missed dearly by me!

Farewell and the best of luck to you - pop back in sometime and let us know what you've been up to. Don't be a stranger... :wave:

Thanks for all the great insightful posts, Thankful. You'll be missed.

Cdude

SF