Goodbye Jesus

Love

Guest end3

Great someone new with the same old crazy to sell...

Do these people have nothing better to do than clog up our bandwith with their venom?

and stick your best wishes...

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• sojourner

• R. S. Martin

• Antlerman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not very good a praying Hans, but will try.

Does a miracle depends on your skill of praying or on God's power and will to perform the miracle? Is God so powerless that only a certain kind of prayer will magically open the doors to Heaven?

Isn't it funny how much like Santa clause god is? For instance, Santa always gives the best and most gifts to the kids whose parents have enough money to buy them gifts and then forgets the little poor kids. Don't believe me, watch Polar Express. The kid from the poor side of town had nevr got a gift from Santa, but all the middle and upper class kids had been getting gifts all their lives.

That is how christian god is. The people who need him most get the least. The most severely injured as a group get the least miracles of all along with the most ill, while people with generally mild ailments such as a headache or a cold get their healing miracles. In fact amputees never get a miracle limb regrown. Just isn't fair, is it. Sounds like a priority problem.

I know! Santa and God is so frigging similar in so many ways, it makes it so fascinating that religious people don't get it. Santa is just another "God" image that we like to look up to and hope for. It's all about hoping and dreaming for wishes to come true. It's like Disney applied to real life. Whatever you dream can and will come true, if you just dream hard enough.

Seems MM, if my recollection serves me correctly, we are to be the body......so I am understanding you as saying this is not working to your satisfaction.....now that, I can agree with.

and then, as the perfect end to the perfect day, Captain MPD crops up to spout incomprehensible gibberish...

I'm still waiting for an answer you lying bag of vomit...

pyschiatrist

even if you can't spell the word... did that hurt?

Now, next question, why do you go from barely literate to someone quite capable of typing a cogent, if insane, posting? At the moment the smart money is on trolling for your own amusement... so, why the gibberish, and why the wide range of styles, varying from hypo-thyroidal in-bred male to vaguely sugary, but more intelligent, if no less insane, female?

I seem to recall there being some explanation in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather about why rich people got big things and poor people didn't...

that's why I am going, to find out. Somebody? So far, I am leaning to a chronic mild depression, I think there is a word for it....less than manic depressive, but the same cycles. (psychiatrist)

GH, even trolls are human bodies at a keyboard, I am hoping even if End3 is trolling or not quite serious, he comes away having learned something :D

I've spent too long in Troll Wars to regard them as much better than wastes of carbon...

TY MadameM for sharing your heart with me like that. I think Ive cried more on this site in the past month then , well, a while. I am so speechless and so deeply touched and you all really take my breath away.

Not only am I so saddened by what you all have gone thru but I feel so silly about so much in my own life and I can hear so many stupid words Ive said surround me when I read things like this. I know its not easy for you all to share those things and I appreciate you doing it.

I dont know that if in your shoes I wouldnt be an exchristian too because Ive not been thru these things like this and Ive only now began to really 'think' and 'test' my beliefs against what is available to me but like I said, nothing really hard like that has happened in my life since becoming a christian other than my husbands heart attack. He survived though and I dont credit that to a lot of prayer that worked in all honesty, that I can say cause to me I felt at the time that if it was his time to go it was ok, i had peace about it but hoped he would survive. I just felt it wasnt his time to go yet.

I think honestly Ive been an incredibly selfish person for quite some time and this place is a real wake up call for me.

I will find your testimony and read it

again ty

sojourner

that's why I am going, to find out. Somebody? So far, I am leaning to a chronic mild depression, I think there is a word for it....less than manic depressive, but the same cycles. (psychiatrist)

Excellent. See you can spell the word.

And welcome to the world of psycho-burn-outs... nice to see god's getting you though it so well...

Evil bastard? Moi? mai oui!

There are several different kinds of love. God's love we're to show is well described in 1Corinthians 13. Do the best you can........work on it. That's God's will for you. If you really try it, you might just succeed. Some are easy to love and others more difficult. Sometime avoidance is really showing love.....non confrontational! Use your brain and you'll find the right answers for you. Keep in mind that what is sin for one may not be sin for another; therefore how to act, how to love, etc. may vary from person to person. Best wishes!

These two things right here that I've highlighted underscores some of the core reasons why I left Christianity. Why you ask? Because you're telling people how to act in order to show love. You go through the motions, because you're supposed to. But you know what? If it isn't real love, it isn't real love! It's fake love, because you're supposed to! You then put an exclamation point on your lack of comprehension by telling them to use their brain to know how to respond through love.

Wrap your mind around this one verse, since you at least respect the Bible: "Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." Ro. 13.10

You don't have to try if you have love. You just do. You don’t need to seek out God’s will, so to speak. If you love, you just do it.

Dump your religion and start searching elsewhere for answers.

Actually GH,

People, including my spouse, keep pointing these things out.....4 or 5 people here have mentioned roughly the same thing, that I seem to be somewhat multiple in essence. Truth is, I just get tired of the crap, the politics of being a human.

I don't even know what ya'll are defining as a "troll".

I decline to make any statements regarding gender, as I value my safety.

It's a bit late for that. Yesterday you were a young man calling his dad to find out how to spell a certain deprecatory. How can you suddenly just withhold your gender? I mean, sure, you don't have to verify that you are a young man because we know it.

Well, unless you are more than one person and one of you is not a man. Yesterday I did challenge that you might be a girl and I was met with ridicule. Maybe you were drunk then and now you're sober. Or maybe the other way around.

Whatever, you're a weirdo and a troll, probably schizophrenic and drunk to boot. Not to mention crazy and out of touch with reality because of what religion does to you.

Sorry I never knew you

Go and serve the one you've served before.

We have now hit the self applied fifteen (15) page wall for topics unsolvable.

Thanks all for participation, feel free to use other resources on ExC.

At this time, 1800Pacific uS time, this topic is closed for length and Great Justice!

All Your Jesus Dolls Are Belong To Us!

kFL