Goodbye Jesus

Love

Guest end3

No Hans, when a baby is created, it's in water, but when it is born, it is subject to a different thing, air. So by changing from water to air, then the baby starts to evolve in a bad manner. Why Christianity, why love, to remain in Love, until we return. Simple

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• sojourner

• R. S. Martin

• Antlerman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey LR,

Thanks for the input. I need much help in that department. I have tried every triad I know, but am leaning towards the original. :grin: I decline to make any statements regarding gender, as I value my safety.

Hey LR,

Thanks for the input. I need much help in that department. I have tried every triad I know, but am leaning towards the original. :grin: I decline to make any statements regarding gender, as I value my safety.

It's no problem End. I think we could all use a little more help in the love department.

I don't understand your last statement however. Surely your wife wants to know that you acknoweldge and are attracted to her feminine identity. Just as you want her to acknowledge and be attracted to your masculinity. Why would it threaten your safety to affirm the femininity of your wife?

LR,

I said that in humor as I have a sister that will perpitrate physical harm should you mention gender inequality.

Ah. Okay. I would hope however that we are past the point of equating difference with inequality. Men and women are different. And we complement one another. Acknowledging our differences is not the same as saying one or the other is better.

What would Yin be without Yang? And what would Yang be without Yin?

Hans,

The opal thing is one of the better physical examples I know. What convinces me is you take that, a rock, and some 2000 year old literature, and modern research (stem cells), and the three mesh together in concept. That is what makes me believe. I never stated that you had to believe as do I.

I am also wondering, if I were able to bring you God in a real, physical, manner, would you accept it or would you just want to take it away from me.

No Hans, when a baby is created, it's in water, but when it is born, it is subject to a different thing, air. So by changing from water to air, then the baby starts to evolve in a bad manner. Why Christianity, why love, to remain in Love, until we return. Simple

Sometimes I can't follow what you're saying... like this one. I have no clue what you're trying to say.

Someone tell me why we are looking for answers in stem cells then? They are the original, correct?

Stem cell research has nothing to do with Love or emotions. They're not looking in the stem cells to understand our thought patterns. They do know very well where the mind, thoughts, ideas and emotions come from. Stem cells are the cells we need to regenerate tissue, nerves, bones and blood cells and so on. So with stem cells we might be able to heal alzheimers, severed spinal cords (like my son), damaged livers, pancreas, intestines, broken bones and so on. We can do something like... give people the chance to live for eternity. The future might be that people can live infinitely. With the results of stem cell research maybe they will be able to restore people like Terry Shiavo. So, maybe the Christians should get off their high horses about stem cells so scientists can do something to save the brain dead people. It's a choice, and it seems to me the Christians keep on fighting against anything new or different without any second thoughts about what the results are.

If I were here to evangelize Ive had ample opportunities and have been a very poor user of them. Ask the owner of the board, Im sure theres a way he could look into my pm's or whatever to see there is no evangelization going on. And in my posts, they speak for themselves. No one here has gotten emails from me cause I am not evangelizing.

Yes, for goodness sakes. If you were here to evangelize you would have targeting me from the outset, since I’ve opened myself wide up to you. Yet never once have you ever tried to convince me of your way being the best way for me. Instead you actually appreciate my position because it works so well for me! This is one small reason why you have my respect, and why I don’t try to convince you of anything myself. You are a sincere human being, and there is no higher compliment in my book.

Your way seems to work well for you. You don’t have to justify it to anyone. That it works is your justification. Now to touch on something that relates:

I dont know that my brain is not involved in my experainces for sure and in fact suspect it probably is. Is it the Cause though- that is more the question. You choose to not believe He is involved and I choose to believe He is. Im ok with that.

Does it matter if someone knows they create God in their experience of God? If God is created, then does that make him of no value? If I write a song, can’t I as the creator sit back and get insights for myself from the experience of considering the work? Why not? It’s an expression of me. It’s my vision. It’s an extension of an aspect of what is inside me. It’s how I perceive the world and see myself in it. Same with other peoples art.

This is what mythology does. God for everyone who believes in one is an expression of something inside themselves. It’s a way to look at it, and have it offer something back its forms and expressions. It becomes a window into ourselves. Many forms do this, God is one of those.

Some people like art that’s impressionistic. Some people like realism. I like abstract expressionism.

Behold my vision of God:

pollock.number_8.jpg

jacsomca7.jpg

Hans,

The opal thing is one of the better physical examples I know. What convinces me is you take that, a rock, and some 2000 year old literature, and modern research (stem cells), and the three mesh together in concept. That is what makes me believe. I never stated that you had to believe as do I.

I still don't understand the opal illustration. The opal isn't a physical proof of the soul or love existing outside of the natural.

I am also wondering, if I were able to bring you God in a real, physical, manner, would you accept it or would you just want to take it away from me.

If you could bring God to my in a real, tangible, physical, evident manner, I would believe. Words don't mean a thing. Observed proof means a lot.

The current deadline is December 15. There's one Christian tha has promised that my son will be healed by then, and you can join in to the challenge. So I'm waiting for the miracle. If it comes, I will believe. If it doesn't, it only adds to my argument that God can't do anything to prove himself.

If you don't feel like praying for healing for a crippled teenager, then you can just ask God to do something simple like writing with fire on the wall, something like "I AM GOD" or such. As long as it is something that physically is impossible.

Hans,

and suddenly the semi-literate red neck becomes a poet... Just how many people post using this ID?

Thanks for understanding me Antlerman, I really value that

and yes, you have found a fountain of life that really works for you, what could I possibly say to that when its obviously life and love and freedom, other than relate from my own fountain of life back to you, and we can both see similarities and enjoy our freedom of expression!

it really is amazing and wonderful to be free enough in my life at this stage to be able to really communicate with someone that heretofore I could not because of my own limitations and fears

I really am free in so many ways and I am so glad and I rejoice in your freedom too and others here

isnt that wild? I think so and I value it.

sojourner ps wish I could see those pics thru your eyes!

If you don't feel like praying for healing for a crippled teenager,

Way to go, hansolo.

Now you got me getting down on my knees.

You asshole.

I'm not very good a praying Hans, but will try.

What the hell is hard about praying? It's like writing to Santa...

HEY GH!

How's the face pain? I have been missing your comments. Glad to see the post.

Spare me the flattery and answer the damned question, you eel... You go from semi literate to someone at least as proficient with the English language... so what's the deal?

This is the first Ive heard of this date and healing and such HanSolo

wow

it stirs things in me because Ive grown fond of you and looked at your family pics and stuff and I would get really pissed at the person, if someone said this and nothing happened, no miracle just another empty prophecy from someone

I dont know what to think, but I hope with all my heart you do get a miracle

sojourner

sojourner ps wish I could see those pics thru your eyes!

I think it has something to do with this, in a primal sort of way. I'll explain more later. Have to go for now.

670.jpg

All three remind me of what goes on inside our minds and is also reflected in the night sky with the stars and planets

I remember one time reading the thought that we are tiny universes in our minds

the art makes me think of that

sojourner

That's some really cool artwork, A/M.

I really like it.

But I just can't see God in there.

Some surprise, huh? 844.gif

GH,

Got an appointment Jan. 11th to tell me how many people are in there.

Which means?

MadameM

wow is all I can say, when you post you really challange things in me and leave me speechless, that last post was a doozy

sojourner

There are several different kinds of love. God's love we're to show is well described in 1Corinthians 13. Do the best you can........work on it. That's God's will for you. If you really try it, you might just succeed. Some are easy to love and others more difficult. Sometime avoidance is really showing love.....non confrontational! Use your brain and you'll find the right answers for you. Keep in mind that what is sin for one may not be sin for another; therefore how to act, how to love, etc. may vary from person to person. Best wishes!