Goodbye Jesus

Reviewing Old Posts

GraphicsGuy

I was looking for a specific post of mine from a while back and ended up reviewing a number of the older topics I started. Read my testimony again and felt pretty good about what I'd said and was glad that it hasn't changed (I mean, with all the times I've retold it have I added or taken away from its impact...nope).

Re-read all the great responses from so many of you. Thank you! (on that note, anyone know what has happened to Nearly Insane and AgnosticBob AtheistPants? I know Former Follier is busy with his own projects.)

Read how I went through my separation within days of joining this board. Read how crappy it was living in my office for those first weeks.

It actually seems so long ago. So much has happened in these last 5 months making a wonder I feel so exhausted and worn out lately. Damn...and I'm up AGAIN at 1:45 am and need to leave for work at 7:30 am. :D

I don't know if anyone else does it, I assume you do, but if you haven't read your old posts for a while go back and see where you were and where you are now. Maybe it's been short, maybe it's been a long time, maybe you read them every week.

I guess I'd just like to read your reactions to your own stuff...

Without even going back over my own posts, I can reflect on them and say that some of them are funny as hell, some of them are angry as hell, some are serious as hell (especially when kicking fundie ass), and some really show what stage of bipolar illness I was going through when I wrote them. Really, most of them do, which I find fascinating. Great topic, Brother! Glory!

I don't know if anyone else does it, I assume you do, but if you haven't read your old posts for a while go back and see where you were and where you are now. Maybe it's been short, maybe it's been a long time, maybe you read them every week.

I guess I'd just like to read your reactions to your own stuff...

I do this too, but it's because I respond to so many threads (bucket mouth lol) I view my own posts list to see if there were any responses to me I failed to answer.

In the process though, I find it very entertaining!