Goodbye Jesus

(my First Thread)a Beautiful Herecy

Not_Scarevangelist

The lake of fire is like a purgatory.

Ok, time off, bye for now.

Translation: "Oh no! The questions are getting tougher. And now they're asking for proof. Gotta run!"

Yet another christian comes totally unarmed for a battle of wits.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Not_Scarevangelist

• SWIM

• Ouroboros

• Grandpa Harley

Well, I switched to a new topic. I wanted to say that I don't believe that early christians have been cruel like these who were burning witches in the past.

The thing with you Christians is you can't separate what you "believe" to be true from that which is true. If the facts get in the way you just ignore them. :lmao:

Early Christians such as who? Which country are they from, which kingdom did they rule?

Just to save yourself any further embarrassment of your typical uneducated self about your own religion, Universalism wasn't founded until the 1700 & 1800's. His name was John Murray and the Church was founded in Massachusetts of the US of A. Do you wish to revise your statement?

Do you wish to revise your statement?

Oh I don't think it's possible for him to do that, it would be admitting he is wrong. And him being *wrong* is just not possible...

Do you wish to revise your statement?

Oh I don't think it's possible for him to do that, it would be admitting he is wrong. And him being *wrong* is just not possible...

Yes sorta like this mindset... of Huckabee :lmao:

"Oh, I believe in science. I certainly do," [Huckabee] said. "In fact, what I believe in is, I believe in God. I don't think there's a conflict between the two. But if there's going to be a conflict, science changes with every generation and with new discoveries and God doesn't. So I'll stick with God if the two are in conflict."
:lmao:

Source

"Oh, I believe in science. I certainly do," [Huckabee] said. "In fact, what I believe in is, I believe in God. I don't think there's a conflict between the two. But if there's going to be a conflict, science changes with every generation and with new discoveries and God doesn't. So I'll stick with God if the two are in conflict."
:lmao:

Kinda like choosing the "blue Pill" in the movie "The Matrix" isn't it? LOL

The lake of fire is like a purgatory.

Ok, time off, bye for now.

Oh well, another post and run nincompoop with a made up religion. His "lake of fire" is obviously not the same one as in Revelation which burns "forever and ever." Purgatory is a temporary state.

He couldn't stand the heat so had change topics then get out of the kitchen fast. :loser:

We will see how long his ego permits him to remain undercover.

:Doh: So many uneducated Christians...so little time to educate them all.

Can we just set up an Ex-C Bot to auto reply to these fools?

It's the same EXACT thing time and time again.

It's the same EXACT thing time and time again.

EXACTLY though. It IS the exact same thing over and over again. We never hear anything new. And you know what happens to things that do not adapt. Do not evolve. Do not change.

The death knell has been ringing, extinction is nigh.....and christianity as we know it is in it's last desperate push to hold back the inevitable.

I'm willing to bet that christianity even 50 years from now would seem like heresy to the christians of today. Much like today's brand of christianity would seem absolutely unholy to the christians during 1400's.

The demon of atheism is strong here.

Demon of Atheism... DEMON of Atheism...Demon of ATHEISM?? :twitch:

First, most here aren't Atheists, so it's gonna be another Demon you'll have to throw at us.

Second, the last time I heard ANYONE say anything about a Demon of Atheism was the fruitcakes over on Demonbuster.com... and when I say fruitcakes, I really mean totally freaking bat-shit insane. :lmao:

I'm sorry, but the moment you said that little phrase, any credibility you may have retained just went straight out the window...

Actually most of the early Christian texts are largely to provoke violence against the sects denounced in them. Just because they claim persecution, one must look to the record of the persecutors... Marcus Aurelius was not a man easily moved to brutality, yet according the Christians, he went for the early Christians like stink on shit... why? Because they wouldn't declare him god? He didn't care about that. Most extant records on that seem to indicate Aurelius found the idea painful... yet if he did it, it wasn't a man who had a record of causless brutality, and was one of the most tolerant to other religions so it goes to what He did get out of bed for... public order.

The things are really simple, you make them look complicated.

I see the nutjobs are back on the job... sigh...

For the simple minded things probably DO look simple.

Yes, but Jesus did the things simply.

Sure he did, if he exisited at all, he preached, challenged authority, and they KILLED his ass on a cross. Pretty simple to see that if he even exisited at all, he was just a guy, nothing more.

Sure he did, if he exisited at all, he preached, challenged authority, and they KILLED his ass on a cross. Pretty simple to see that if he even exisited at all, he was just a guy, nothing more.

Think about the pain. A normal person should be either crazy or God to accept such faith. I believe he is God.

Think about the pain. A normal person should be either crazy or God to accept such faith. I believe he is God.

Think about the pain of all the people in the world that died much more horrible deaths then him. How about innocent children gang raped then murdered? OR the torture chambers of the spanish inquisition.

Shove your pain crap up your ass, your god does not give a shit about pain and suffering.

These children will finally be in heaven and there is no pain.

Do you copy?

Do you copy?

Why? so they can ask gawd why the fuck he didn't intervene? It was NOT the childrens freewill, and it may well been mental illness on the criminals part, who does that leave to blame? Good ole gawd.

Do you fuckin copy moron?

Do you copy?

Why? so they can ask gawd why the fuck he didn't intervene? It was NOT the childrens freewill, and it may well been mental illness on the criminals part, who does that leave to blame? Good ole gawd.

Do you fuckin copy moron?

Do you f* understand that there's no such thing as free will? As an Universalist I'll tell you to read the book Hope beyond hell and then think on it.

Do you fucking understand that there's no such thing as free will? As an Universalist I'll tell you to read the book Hope beyond hell and then think on it.

No such thing as freewill is an atheist arguement against the bible mostly, 90% of xtians think gawd don't interfere BECAUSE of freewill.

Damn man, did you re-write the ENTIRE bible or just the sections that suit you?

Do you f* understand that there's no such thing as free will? As an Universalist I'll tell you to read the book Hope beyond hell and then think on it.

Thanks... everytime someone does something really evil, it's because God decided it would happen.

Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin.... it was all Gods fault.

Do you think you could possibly say something to make your God out to be more of a monster?

What about soldiers who never gave up their comrades despite DAYS, some times WEEKS, of REPEATED torture, not just a measly 4 hours on a Cross on a Friday? Were they CRAZY or GODS? Jesus got off easy...

At the moment, you're just looking a moron... you want a truly nasty sacrifice, look at Prometheus...