Goodbye Jesus

The Pharmacratic Inquisition

PandaPirate

This is a great video on astrotheology and the history of sun worship. I'm going to order the DVD along with the book.

I also went to www.jordanmaxwell.com and found it to be very informative. The video is not to be missed, especially for those wondering, "Exactly WHO was this Jesus person? Did he ever really exist?"

The Pharmacratic Inquisition

Since I can't find the EDIT button right now which is really weird, I'll have to reply to my own post.

I'm watching part 8 out of 12 right now. The video goes beyond astrotheology and into a history of Santa Claus, Christmas Trees and easter eggs based on the shamanic tribes.

What I want to know is...where can I get these mushrooms?

I'm not sure why I can't edit this post but I realize I posted this in the wrong place. I mean to post it in the ex-christian theism forum.

You can grow them, if you have microbiology skillz.

I was actually thinking about getting a degree in botany. I write for a gardening magazine in Pensacola and have always been fascinated by plants, etc.

I downloaded it from Mininova and I found it to be quite interesting. Shocked me to no end when I found out that Santa Claus was a drugged-up shaman who would dry out mushrooms above the hearth in dirty socks.

In the plethora of "documentaries" that have flooded the interest in the past couple of years, "Pharmacratic Inquisition" is superior to "Zeitgeist" in my opinion. I can sort of see where most of modern religious conspiracy theory has "sprouted" from, so to speak.

:wicked: