Goodbye Jesus

The God Of Christmas Is Awesome

Robbobrob

The God of Christmas, not to be confused with the Christian God, was very kind and loving to me this year. Among the other things I got, my most prized possession is my new Flying Spaghetti Monster decal for my car. May his Noodly Appendage touch you this season of Holiday. RAmen.

Christmas2007005.jpg

LOL That is great! I'd be curious to know how many people inquire about what it means.

The God of Christmas, not to be confused with the Christian God

Christmas2007005.jpg

:lmao: Were it not for you who would have known there was a difference... :scratch:

Count me among the ignorant. What EXACTLY is the flying spaghetti monster? Does he have tentacles? Balls? Is he bald? Can he eat chocolate? Does he wear a suit? Who would win in a fight between the FSM and a penguin?

What EXACTLY is the flying spaghetti monster?

A cosmically empowered pasta dish who appeared to deliver us all from the lies of Intelligent Design.

Does he have tentacles?

Blessed are his noodly appendages

Balls?

sure

Is he bald?

Does anyone like hair in their sketti?

Can he eat chocolate?

yes

Does he wear a suit?

Only in court appearances

Who would win in a fight between the FSM and a penguin?

The Penguin

Who would win in a fight between the FSM and a penguin?

The Penguin

I'd second that. I recently saw March of the Penguins for the first time. Those penguins are awesome!

PandaPirate,

The FSM "religion" was created in response to creationists who were trying to get creationism taught in public schools, in a letter asking that the FSM "theory" be taught as well, giving creationism, FSMism, and evolution all equal time in science class.

If I'm not mistaken, I think the creationists also wanted to use the book, Of Pandas and People, as their textbook.

According to FSM theory, the earth heating up proportionately with the decline in the number of pirates is evidence that the FSM loves pirates. Combine the FSM's love of pirates with the creationists' "textbook," and I would have thought PandaPirate was an intentional reference to that whole "debate."

If you have never heard of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, then that must be proof that His Noodleness exists, because who else would have inspired you to create such a screen name? :D

That FSM decal is cool.

I wish they would also teach about JR "Bob" Dobbs in school, he offers sex and success in business...

dobbs.JPG

I've been saving my bumper on my new car, waiting for the perfect sticker. I just found it!!! Thanks for posting this and blessed be his Noodly Appendage.