Goodbye Jesus

Mary Kate Olsen

SWIM

Been working on a new technique in faceshop pro, an addon for poser, and experimented by griding the face first, using zoom to its highest, and really being precise with the face lines.

Still, don't look EXACTLY like her (groan) likenesses are *very* hard to do.

What do you think of what I got so far?

marykate_olsen_final.jpg

Not bad, though the eyes remind me of those of an anime character ( unless you were going for that look). :)

Not bad, though the eyes remind me of those of an anime character ( unless you were going for that look). :)

I noticed that marykate has larger then normal irises, so I increased them, maybe too far, in an effort to help recognizability.

haha..so far so good!!! thumbs up!

Looking good... certainly identifiable... only (minor) crits - the inner corner of the eyes... it think the inner third needs narrowing about 4 pixels.

And I don't *like* the hair model, but that's not down to you...

I noticed that marykate has larger then normal irises, so I increased them, maybe too far, in an effort to help recognizability.

My sexual psychology professor said that he has noticed especially with female video game characters their eyes and breasts are quite exaggerated beyond what you would see on a real woman. In real life thin women are naturally small breasted, but when you see brushed photos of female models and video game characters they are made idealistically with breasts that a real woman couldn't have unless she got plastic surgery.

Do you use photos of people to help you create a character, or do you just create them from out of your mind? I was wondering as I thought if I find a photo of a celebrity if you want some I can find whoever you need. :)

My sexual psychology professor said that he has noticed especially with female video game characters their eyes and breasts are quite exaggerated beyond what you would see on a real woman. In real life thin women are naturally small breasted, but when you see brushed photos of female models and video game characters they are made idealistically with breasts that a real woman couldn't have unless she got plastic surgery.

Do you use photos of people to help you create a character, or do you just create them from out of your mind? I was wondering as I thought if I find a photo of a celebrity if you want some I can find whoever you need. :)

I use a photo initially in faceshop, then I import the morph target into poser 7. After that I play it by ear. Faceshop gives a good starting point. I think it helps to do facial measurements, it's how face recognition software works. Oddly, since the measurements line up, this picture would likely be recognized by face recognition software, as marykate... lol

I'm not familiar with graphics program except for Photoshop, so I do not really understand all the little technical details you're saying. Still I wonder what would you could do with someone's photo from this site. Can you do such things with your graphics programs?

I'm not familiar with graphics program except for Photoshop, so I do not really understand all the little technical details you're saying. Still I wonder what would you could do with someone's photo from this site. Can you do such things with your graphics programs?

Needs to be a lot highwe res then whats typically posted here to look good, but yeah I can use photos.