Goodbye Jesus

Of All The Times Something Bad Could Happen...

Warrior_of_god

My ex is back... if thats not bad enough we are gonna be at the same party tonight at a friends house. Im dreading this to be frank. I have no idea how im gonna feel when I see her, I have no idea what im gonna do, I only know I want to fight her, I just dunno why I do. This just sucks ass. I do not want tonight to come at all.

I don't have any sage advice for you but I did see your post and you have my sympathies. I would leave this for wiser more experienced folk to respond to but given the time of evening it is there's not much time left before parties begin, depending where you live. Just wanted you to know someone saw your post and cared.

RUBY: TYVM

KELL: Im usually very levelheaded but I really wanna fight her, im just...very upset.

RUBY: TYVM

KELL: Im usually very levelheaded but I really wanna fight her, im just...very upset.

One way of looking at it is that if you fight her at the party it will ruin the evening for everyone else. Don't know if that helps. I definitely understand your desire to fight. Her showing up is unexpected. I think that is why you feel this way. Sounds like it's normal, according to what Kelli said. It seems you don't really want to fight but you don't trust yourself not to. Another way of looking at it is that wars generally have casualties and there is no guarantee that you won't be one of them. I think when you're actually in the situation your common sense will take over. It's just that anticipating it you feel very vulnerable and--yes, UPSET. You probably feel she had no right popping in on you like this. I really don't know. I'm just guessing here so I'll leave it at this. Let us know how it goes.

I dont trust myself enough not to fight. Although I usually out think people as opposed to fighting them. She will be a different story...life should be easier than this.

WoG...

Stay the fuck HOME.

This shit isn't gonna resolve itself with a casual pissfest at a party.

Not worth your life as you know it for the scant satisfaction of whatever you think you'll *get*.

Trust this mean_old_man, when you get busted for domestic violence, or worse, OR get whacked with a restraining order, what you think sucks now will soon fade to "OH MY FUCKING LIFE!"...

Ride this shit out. You've got my numbers somewhere in your PM Inbox. Call me or drop me a fucking line with your number. We can try to ride this irresistable urge to fuck your life to shreds out...

Don't fuck your fucking life up with bullshit fucking batshitted anger that can't fix your fucking problems.

kFuckin'L

I gotta agree with Kev here. Nobody's making you go to the party, are they? So if you don't want to go, you don't have to. If it were me, I'd stay home. If asked why, I'd be honest and say why. Your friend must've known what probably will happen if he/she invited both you and your ex to the same party.

You cant win a fight that cant be won....

Stay home, let time do its thing...Best of luck!

Rip

When I was divorced the first time my sis invited both of us to Thanksgiving dinner. I won't even tell you what happened, only that it was ugly. No actual violence, but it sure made everyone in attendance very uncomfortable. Given the chance to do *that* over again, I'd pass.

Heh...there was no violence, not even any angry words were passed. She asked me why I was smoking, I rubbed her back and got her medicine for her morning sickness. I realized I have a soft spot a mile wide for her. I dont love her, but I still do care about her. As soon as I saw her every ounce of anger I had was just...let go. Shes always had a calming effect on me. It was not the night I thought it was gonna be.

I am so glad things went well. Thanks for letting us know. :)

Ruby: I almost wish it had gone badly. Seeing her again, and indeed helping her (rubbing her back for 30 minuets) made me realize that I still care about her. Ive always had a soft spot for her, im just not sure if that soft spot equals love or not.

Heh...I started wanting to harm her, now were back together. :shrug: Life is weird sometimes.