Goodbye Jesus

WE WON

- AUB -

Maybe a question and exclamation mark together?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• - AUB -

• Amethyst

• spamandham

• crazy-tiger

Very cool!

I am diggin the designs there -AUB- I am more inclined toward the Atheist ones but they all look great.

Hi AUB, and what about apatheists? Maybe a god running for attention, or a person in the flow of his work, hobby. :wicked: Or a xian repeating that I have to believe at least in 'something'.

Definition: An apatheist is a type of atheist who, rather than not believing in any gods because the arguments for them are weak, simply doesn't care about the existence of any gods and goes about life as if none existed. (source)

What do you purpose exactly? A kind of message board that is more rigorously categorized? Or a big archive with the possibility to cross-classify topics? Do you have some small topics to start with? Did you interest some freethinkers ready to contribute already?

Do you want to handle evolution? Or astrometry and quantized red-shifting (Tifft, Setterfield)? Or self-consciousness in dolphins? Or Velikovky's interpretation of history? Or the electric charge of the ark of the covenant (Tesla, Andrews)?