Goodbye Jesus

The Truth Will Set You Free

1United

I'm not surprised by anything from you CT. I have been witness to your demeanor for over a year now, and I've seen enough to know what you are made of. [You speak your mind in a no holds bar fasion] I expected it, and you provided.
Incredible... how can you think you are so right when you are so wrong?

Strangely enough, I speak my mind, yes... but I also put a great many limits on HOW I speak it.

Now, if I was speaking my mind right now, with no holds barred, then this post would have turned into a nice lengthy rant about people who have this strange idea that they know enough about people just from reading some of their posts on a forum and how arrogant they are for having that attitude, along with the rediculous insanity you're pushing... I would also have done so is terms that would make your ears bleed. Since I've not done that, there's obviously some limits in play...

My observations are not always accurate, so if you comment was not a condescending dig at my belief then I will appologize for thinking such.

James

I'm impressed... you're admitting that you could be wrong.

Would this be excluding the truth you have about God, or is that included in the "Hey, maybe I'm wrong about this" category?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1United

• Kelli

• Ouroboros

• Grandpa Harley

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow James, that is really quite a strange statement. So you used us? Are you done, or how much longer is this going to go on?

You have major issues -- it might be better if you left.

No real issues, devalight. Like she said, I am like the body builder who tests his strength, etc. It is quite liberating, actually. To embrace such hostility. It is called training one's mind. [it does help] Believe it, or not.

Yes, I am a strange one, but I'm still a human like you. I am just mindful of my actions is all. I don't mean any harm, Deva but I did use ex christian . net. Even so, I also gave you opportunity to use me. It was mutually beneficial. I was also very sicere in all my posts, but my honesty has stirred up even more anger. Sometimes the truth isn't what people want to hear, but I believe in honesty, so here I am showing my wierdness, and my need to test my self.

It all comes down to individual need; I simply took charge and had my need met through this web-site. It wasn't un-loving, nor have I shown lack of compassion to anyone here. I understood/understand your need to lash out, and to express your rage towards Chrsitians. But, Christians need love too, and there are some - like myself, who will not judge you for anything.

I do hope we can be friends, but if it's too late for that, then so be it. I'll understand. sometimes when we feel used, it is hard to bring ourselves to see the other side. All truth's are but half truth's. There is always another side to the story. Perhaps i have failed to understand yours. Perhaps I can't understand yours - no matter, what is done is done.

I'm finished,

James

How long before ex-christian . net realizes that it is I who want love?

Alas, I am not perfect

Sorry for causing such anger, I was only being honest

Even so, there is benefit in all things. Including the realization/awarness of our shortcomings.

James

Are you really this spineless and enjoy playing the martyr this much?

You want love from a Forum? Hint: We exchange ideas here; not emotions. mmm..Kay?

James I just wanted to clear something up. I don’t believe there is such a thing as unconditional love. Why not? Because I don’t believe there is such a thing as unconditional anything. We can always ask “why?” about something (including emotions, thoughts, attitudes, behaviors, etc.), and we expect a “because”. Do you understand what I am trying to say? Love and life may not yet be understood, but I believe they can be understood.

It exists in my mind, but none of us have it. Anyone who says they love unconditionaly is a liar. [imo]

Exactly. Not even God's love is unconditional.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

According to the Bible God shows hate and love to whoever he wants to, selectively. So it's conditional on God's desires who he loves or not. Ain't that great? God is so human.

I enjoy truthful, and civil posts like this one.

What, I thought you wanted hostility. Stop being dishonest.

:crucified: + :jerkoff: = 1 United

I enjoy civil posts - I don't enjoy hostility, but I needed hostility to to test myself [if that makes sense]

I came here to plant seed of love for me, for you. [A realization] I have done so by being completely honest, and taking abuse. You use me to vent your aggresion toward Christians. I used you to see if I could not feel anger, or pride. I found benefit in what has taken place, but still ... No love from you, but I do have love for you.
You came to fucking preach... to evangelise. Yep, you were pegged right from the start and, despite your insistence that you didn't come to preach, you've just admitted you did...

Well fine... in that case you get full force ripping in return.

I have friends, but I did not want friendly chat - I wanted hostility. I did not illicit hostily, for I came in peace., but I knew what I would get for confessing Christ here. Any Christian, even tho you were once Christian yourself, is an enemy to you. You are like a pack of wolves looking for their next victim. I came in the name of love, and you still tried to hurt me. Did it boost my ego by not getting angry at you? yes. Did you hurt me? no.

WHAT?? You came here for the purpose of receiving hostility?? You come in peace but want us to be angry? You come in the name of love, but want hate?

Get the fuck off the cross and stop with the maytr complex you've got going... if you wanted to be persecuted so you could feel so fucking high and mighty about yourself, then don't fucking complain when we've given you EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED!

I have my need you have yours. you need to vent; I gave it to you. you need to feel superior; I gave it to you. You need your anger, and I gave you opportunity to be angry.

Here's a thought... why are you using people so you can feel all superior to other people?

Most of us don't need to vent... but we will react when some fucktard comes pushing their beliefs onto us like we're stupid for not accepting them before now. We don't need to feel superior... but we will make sure that arsehole idiots pushing their beliefs on us get taken down a few pegs. We certainly don't need anger, but someone with a superior "I know better than all of you because I know the TRUTH " attitude is sure gonna raise a few hackels... which than needs venting.

You came here with the express purpose of MAKING PEOPLE ANGRY... then taking them to task over being angry, and you wonder why you're getting the responses you are?

We help each other with each others needs.
No... you've helped yourself with your need to feel persecuted and superior while fucking us about...

You're a manipulative fuckwit who isn't worth scraping the shit on my shoe off on.

Did I not love you by offering myself as a whipping post?
$250 an hour... pay up or go somewhere else to get your masochistic fantasies fulfilled.

How long before ex-christian . net realizes that it is I who want love?

Alas, I am not perfect

Sorry for causing such anger, I was only being honest

Even so, there is benefit in all things. Including the realization/awarness of our shortcomings.

James

Are you really this spineless and enjoy playing the martyr this much?

You want love from a Forum? Hint: We exchange ideas here; not emotions. mmm..Kay?

I still say that love is not mere emotion, but you will undoubtedly disagree.

Guest WarrantedPVC
I came here to plant seed of love for me, for you. [A realization] I have done so by being completely honest, and taking abuse. You use me to vent your aggresion toward Christians. I used you to see if I could not feel anger, or pride. I found benefit in what has taken place, but still ... No love from you, but I do have love for you.

I have friends, but I did not want friendly chat - I wanted hostility. I did not illicit hostily, for I came in peace., but I knew what I would get for confessing Christ here. Any Christian, even tho you were once Christian yourself, is an enemy to you. You are like a pack of wolves looking for their next victim. I came in the name of love, and you still tried to hurt me. Did it boost my ego by not getting angry at you? yes. Did you hurt me? no.

I have my need you have yours. you need to vent; I gave it to you. you need to feel superior; I gave it to you. You need your anger, and I gave you opportunity to be angry.

Love

James

Listen, James. We can say the same thing to you, and it doesn't get either of us anywhere... For example, listen to this:

We provide ourselves here, so you who wish to develop your character can come and try yourselves if you're still full of love. You use us to see if you can feel anger or pride, but we don't use you for anything - in fact, many wish you weren't even here, but no, we didn't remove you, because we love you. You wanted hostility - we loved you by giving it to you. We sacrificed our self-image in your eyes for the sake of unconditionally making you feel what you needed to feel. We gave you the opportunity to consider us wolves, when in reality we are harmless sheep. We pretend to feel superior to you just so you can boost your ego. You came falsely in the name of love: you persecute the very people you came to love in their dwelling place, because in reality we are all enemies to you. Did it boost our ego to be able to give ourselves to you in such a sacrificial way? Yes, sometimes. But have you hurt us? No. You can never hurt us because we have a source of love you don't have access to. Love, PVC

So now, please... could you try to stop this attempt at persecuted-prophet-emulation? Coz I think it ain't working, brother.

Let's get real here. You're full of yourself. So are we. You have a huge chip on your shoulder. So do we. You pretend otherwise. We don't.

You say you enjoy "truthful, civil posts". Well, so do we. So please, bless us with one of those, will you...

PVC

I disagree with any idea when it is not properly supported with facts. Where are your facts?

We don't even agree with each other. I would much rather have someone be honest and tell me what they think rather than treat me like a child.

I don't learn anything when people constantly agree with me.

I do hope we can be friends, but if it's too late for that, then so be it. I'll understand.

I choose my own friends, thank you. And there are many people here that I consider my friends. People that, if their car was broke down 300 miles from my house, I'd be on my way to lend them a hand.

Unfortunately, you failed to make the cut. I see nothing in you that's worth getting to know.

It's not hateful or spiteful.

Just a fact.

I enjoy civil posts - I don't enjoy hostility, but I needed hostility to to test myself [if that makes sense]

No, it doesn't.

What purpose did you have in mind by "needing hostility" to test yourself. Against what?

Are you some New-Ager, looking for a nirvana on planet earth? Take it from someone who left the '70s behind a long time ago. It doesn't exist. Life is what it is, a day's work for a day's pay, a few laughs and a lot of tears. And when it's over, it's over, and the best you can hope for, as Kenny Rogers told it, is to die in your sleep.

Have a nice day.

I don't know if am qualified to attempt a definition of love, but I would be willing to accept that love also included certain behaviors. I mean don't we know that there are other organisms that surely know what it is to grieve? If they grieve then I suspect they also love.

Ummm....you either have some issues, enjoy S&M, or you're a poe.

I'm calling poe now.

Actaully I'm into S & M, no for real I am, and on that level have found some of this convo interesting. Here's some of my thoughts for what it's worth.

S & M is fun while there is consent. Some do not believe you can use a sadist or dominant without their consent, but alas this is not so, you can, oh you so can. You do so by manipulating them. I am in a long term D/s realtionship, D/s stands for Dominanace and submission, there are some S & M elements to this relationship. I am the submissive, and I am now and have been for as long as I can remember a masochist. In the right frame of mind I enjoy physical pain. I do not in anyway enjoy emotional pain, and yes a masochist, and a sumbmissive can choose which pain is fun and whihch is not. Again, it's all about consent. If I am in a mood and want that feeling I have two choices. I can be honest and direct and let my partner choose for themselves, or I can be a manipulative bitch and poke at her until she pokes back. If I choose the later I am in some respect removing her consent. She did not get up in the morning consenting to have her emotions played with, it's unfair.

Before people get upset, and this is an aside, and not the point of my post. I don't manipulate her that way for two reasons. One, it just ain't me, second, if my Ma'am does actaully get angry at me, knowing her power in the relationship, power we both know I give her, she removes her self from the situation. She's never struck me in anger EVER, not once. Back to my previously schedueled post.

What I see here is 1U wanted some mental pain and used method number 2 to get it. Thereby by passing our consent to be their mental Sadist, so I call shenanigins. They are now coming clean after the fact, and after the initial high from being "attacked".

What I also have been thinking about is how we view pain. Someone already pointed out pain is not negitive, it's nessicary, just ask a parent trying to raise a child with a very rare affliction where the child feels no pain. It's rare, but it happens, and it's a very dangerous condition. We've heard from Gramps about experincing long term pain and how your mind comes to deal with it. (Damn Gramps BTW! hugs?) I find that when you remove fear from physical pain you lessen it, (Nothing I've gone through compares to Gramps and others who have similar diseases please do not misunderstand me to be saying so) I've learned a lot about pain in playing with it. I've learned that if you are aware where pain is coming from, know you're not going to die, and it goes on long enough it can become no longer pain as we think of pain. You go outside yourself, and there is a high in that. Persoanlly I can't get to that place with emotional pain, some people can though, that is how 1U sounded to me in the last post.

1U was home, alone and bored. To quote Greeday "When masturbations lost is fun you're fucked." They come here asses how they can rile everyone up and do so. Before long they have many responces which feeds their ego, and in many they are getting slammed which gives them that emo high they were seeking. Damn least they could do is buy us flowers, maybe dinner.

Guest WarrantedPVC
They think because something pisses people off, that confirms it as truth.

Interestingly though, everything would have confirmed it as truth... Like, if we treated them much better it's likely they'd have gone praising God for us receiving them so well...

PVC

Love

James

You're a sanctimonious twat. You're a drugged-out, christian hippie. You've stopped being entertaining.

If I want love I'll spend it with my family - I don't need some 24 year old telling me the secrets of love, life and the universe - a 24 year old, mind you, that wouldn't know his arse from a birthday cake.

Listen Loser, take a hike - we've heard this from your-type a 1000 times before.

You're not saying anything new, you are not unique, you're not showing or giving anything that some other doped-out, bible-bashing, god-bothering, crack-pipe smoking, whacko christian hasn't already tried before.

You're B O R I N G !!!!!!

Hey Ding-dong, you're a nutter, a wipe out, the lights are on ,but nobody is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't talk to people like this in the street, do you? Do you talk so patronizingly to your Mother? Your Girl-friend? Did they run away from you? Wonder why.

You want nasty you piece of lying god damn piece of no good, alter waste, I'll give you nasty.

NOW start acting like a normal human being and start talking like a normal human being - drop the fucking saint francis of assissi act - and MAYBE we'll take you seriously.

Now don't think for a second you have anyone fooled with your "flowers, love, crystal pyramid" shit - we know your type - we know you don't really believe this - we know you're full of shit. This is not a role-playing game.

Participate properly as a NORMAL human being OR piss-off.

(Geez - if nothing annoys me more - 24 year olds, going on 13)

Spatz

God is not an individual. Only in Humans can the planes that make up god merge. [spirit - mind - matter]
Demonstrate this, or provide evidence.

God is not an individual. Only in Humans can the planes that make up god merge. [spirit - mind - matter]
Demonstrate this, or provide evidence.

Simple. First you buy a bottle of absinthe, then you ... (a couple of minutes later)... ooohh... pretty colors...

Btw, 1Unit, to me there's one song that give me evidence of love and my innermost feelings for my wife, it's called Somebody, by Depech Mode. Listen to it. It's totally awesome. That's spiritual love embodied in a song.

First of all, Jesus would've had to existed to follow along with Christian love.

He didn't exist.

End of that conversation.

BUT, I am capable of loving all the while. Ask my family and friends. Even strangers in Wally world.

Oh, the disillusions of Christianity. Bless their little ole hearts. :Doh: