Goodbye Jesus

How Much Do You Tolerate Christians In The Lions Den?

crazy-tiger

I go for blood. If they want a discussion or an argument I will give it to them. I especially think it's hilarious when they don't even know there own doctrine and the blood flows in the street...

(I'm a former rugger, so I love blood and mud)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• R. S. Martin

• crazy-tiger

• no-one

Well, the Lion's Den is one of the few places on the site Christians are expected to go. So, I don't really mind if they stay here.

• 3 years later...

Well, the Lion's Den is one of the few places on the site Christians are expected to go. So, I don't really mind if they stay here.

Your post count.... is over 9,000!

But just over. It was neat reading this thread and seeing how many people I knew who were posting way back when.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to find out... and Skip might need to bring more ammo. biggrin.gif

I say welcome Christians with open arms. The only reason you wouldn't is if you were scared they could convince you of their beliefs. I used to find this in sales, my former profession. The most aggressively reluctant customers, were usually the ones I could convert, whilst the ones who were happy, calm and content with life, would be a no go! Be stoic in your resolve and peaceful in your manner, and nothing and no one can compromise your integrity. Well, that is my goal anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xtech

Time to find out... and Skip might need to bring more ammo. biggrin.gif

I used to find this in sales, my former profession.

You said it, right there. Sales! It's a big sales job.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there Christians who are members? All outsiders on here should announce themselves. This is a heretics' club.

I don't exactly hate Christians, but if they come into my territory and start talking about Jesus, I will come back at them.

Are there Christians who are members? All outsiders on here should announce themselves. This is a heretics' club.

Generally the mods thoughtfully put people's affiliation in their header to the left of their posts--ex-Christians get one, True Christians another, etc. There aren't a lot of them here; we don't put up with their shitty logic as well as their Christian friends, so they get flustered awfully fast. Only a few actually stick around, but I'm not sure why they're wasting time here instead of serving the poor and needy like their religion demands. Too bad the all-knowing, all-powerful Creator God didn't mention Facebook and forum ministries in his New Testament, hmm?

Considering that many of us were in the same delusion at one time...I certainly tolerate them.

Considering that many of us were in the same delusion at one time...I certainly tolerate them.

I agree tothemorning.....I can definetely tolerate christians...I like to treat most people with kindness and respect, however....I just don't want to argue with them over their doctrines.....it steams me up too much!!

• 7 months later...

I see that I was in the "throw me some ammo" camp a few years ago.  I have mellowed just a bit, but I still don't see too many respectful xians on here.

I don't find them terribly respectful either. I'm pretty live and let live in RL, but something about this site being specifically for EX-Christians seems like it's waving a red cape in front of a bull to a certain type of Christian.

I think most Christians are probably content to leave us alone and don't feel fronted none by how we carry on. But of all the Christians who might wander in here out of the cold, these laid-back sorts are the ones LEAST likely to darken our doorstep!

I like poking them with sharpened sticks.

• Like 1