Goodbye Jesus

God knows absolutely everything

webmdave

• Admin

By Ed Current

Atheists, prepare to be blown away with a high-power, semi-automatic assault of LOGIC. We know that God exists, because he can predict the future -- he even knows what we will do with the free will he gave us. Plus: Why prayer works.

http://exchristian.net/exchristian/2008/01...everything.html

:ugh: Is this guy for real? Can they really release lobotomized patients like this?

This can be used to exemplify logical fallacies A-Z. He's pretty much covers most of them in a few minutes. It's pretty amazing. And I wonder why he doesn't do research about the banana and how that argument was debunked? Well, I guess that argument covers the "argument from ignorance". His video is borderline of not believable. I almost think he's a skillful comedian making a sarcastic video of Christian arguments...

Oh FUCK! IT IS A PARODY!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=EdwardCurrent

ROFLMAO trillions and trillions to one? Where does this guy get his math from...

Hey I got an idea, it would create a paradox loop, but it would be really funny. Pray for that guy to become an atheist. If it works, then... well you get it... LOL

Biblical evidence! Rigggghhhttt....

Thanks Dave, I needed a good laugh.

Guest antibarbie

The sad thing is, that sounds just like kind of irrational tripe my Mother tries to beat me over the head with and unlike this guy, she IS serious...

The sad thing is, that sounds just like kind of irrational tripe my Mother tries to beat me over the head with and unlike this guy, she IS serious...

He IS serious, the one hans posted is the parody of it. I think...

The first video guy is dead serious, and even if he is not, I know people in my world right now that would totally agree with him...

sad really...

Guest antibarbie

The first video guy is dead serious, and even if he is not, I know people in my world right now that would totally agree with him...

sad really...

It's the same guy in both videos. I know people in my world right now who would agree with both of those videos. Having fundies in the family is like a curse and much like the Borg they won't stop until the assimilate me. Yuck....

sad really...

No, the link I gave you is the guy's You Tube home page. And he states clearly that he's not a Christian. Just watch a few more of his videos and you start to see how much he makes fun of Christians.

Ohhhh ok han, I thought one was the parody the other was serious...

DOH! Time to hit the woods I guess lol

Ohhhh ok han, I thought one was the parody the other was serious...

DOH! Time to hit the woods I guess lol

No, you did exactly what I did! You believe he was real just like me, because he frigging sounded real!!! It was freaky.

We get some Christians to this website now and then, like Troy, he writes arguments like that too. But from all what we've seen, Troy's serious. So I mean, you can't really tell. When parody and reality collide, it's mind boggling.