Goodbye Jesus

Hi Everyone!

PandaPirate

Hey peeps. It's been awhile. I've been sick and really missed posting but I'm back and want to say hey!

Did you catch a religious bug? :P

Welcome back!

Hey peeps. It's been awhile. I've been sick and really missed posting but I'm back and want to say hey!

Hey right back to you sweety-pie!

Glad your not sick anymore. :)

Did you catch a religious bug? :P

Welcome back!

Hell f8ck no! I did not!

I actually started feeling better last week but when I tried to log on I couldn't remember my password!

Hell f8ck no! I did not! [snip]...I couldn't remember my password!

:lmao:

I'd tease you for forgetting your password, but I keep doing that for various services... "Hmmm...did I use so and so's birthday for the phone messages or was it for my other bankcard...or did I use my own...dammit, neither of them work...what the hell did I punch in? Oh yes, area code minus 1 digit plus last three numbers of license...dammit!"

Hell f8ck no! I did not! [snip]...I couldn't remember my password!

:lmao:

I'd tease you for forgetting your password, but I keep doing that for various services... "Hmmm...did I use so and so's birthday for the phone messages or was it for my other bankcard...or did I use my own...dammit, neither of them work...what the hell did I punch in? Oh yes, area code minus 1 digit plus last three numbers of license...dammit!"

:begood:

hahaha...mine is usually the latin form of a constellation that relates to my son's last name plus his favorite movie plus two digits!!!!

ursamajorStarWars05?

:P:D

ursamajorStarWars05?

:P:D

LOL, nice try!