Goodbye Jesus

Jesus.......isa

Guest adham

jesus.......isa

The mother of Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam)was called Maryam(sa). Some people also call her Mary(sa). She was a very pious woman and once, an angel of Allah Allah came to her and said: Soon you will have a son. But how can I have a son? Maryam(sa) asked. I have no husband. The angel replied: Allah is almighty. when He wishes something, then it will happen. You will have a son, and his name shall be Isa, and he will be a great prophet of Allah(swt).

When Isa (Alaih Assalaam) was born, Maryam(sa) was on her own. She was very sad and hungry, for she had nothing to eat. But Allah came to her aid. He made a stream flow and a tree with nourishing fruits grew in the place where Maryam lived. Now, she would not have to suffer thirst and hunger.

Later Maryam(sa) returned to her family. They were very curious about the child and asked: How did you get him?

But Maryam(sa) did not answer. Instead, she just pointed to the child. Don’t be silly, Maryam! the people admonished her. How can we ask a child, who is still in the cradle?

But just then, to their amazement, they heard the child say: I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the scripture and made me His prophet. We, mankind, should worship only Allah and help the poor and give them some of our money.

Years passed and Isa grew to be a man. Often, he spoke to the people and told them what Allah had revealed to him. He told them too of the earlier prophets of Allah. He told them: I am also a prophet of Allah and I am also a man like all the other prophets of Allah. You should believe in Allah and worship no-one apart from Allah. You should be good to one another and help each other.

Some people have given Isa(Alaih Assalaam) the name Jesus. They say that Allah is the father of Jesus. We know that this is not true. Isa(Alaih Assalaam) himself has said that he is only a prophet of Allah, even though he had no father. Allah has no sons. Only human beings have sons and daughters.

Isa(Alaih Assalaam) brought a book to mankind. This book is called Injil, and Allah gave this book to Isa. In it there are many stories and it is also stated there that mankind should worship only Allah.

Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam)had many blessings from Allah. He was able to perform many miracles with Allah’s help. He could cure the sick so that they would be grateful to Allah and obey and pray to Allah alone. Isa (Alaih Assalaam) could also bring the dead back to life so that the people would be happy and pray to Allah and thank Him.

Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam)told the people of another prophet who was going to come later, whose name would be Prophet Ahmad. It was Allah who had sent Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam) to the people to tell them that Prophet Muhammad FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Peace Be Upon Him"would come.

There were many people who listened to Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam) and worshipped Allah, but here were some who refused to listen and wanted to kill him. Evil people have always tried to persecute and kill Allah’s prophets. We know that from the stories of Ibrahim (Alaih Assalaam) and Yusuf (Alaih Assalaam)and many other prophets.

But when the evil people were just about to kill Isa (Alaih Assalaam), Allah came to his rescue, just as He had rescued other prophets when they were in danger.

Some people say that Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam)was nailed onto a cross by his enemies and that he died in this way. But we know this is not true. Allah protected Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam)so that the people could not carry out their evil intentions. : Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject Faith to the Day of Resurrection; then shall ye all return unto Me and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute .

Goodbye Jesus

More *preaching* than *theological issues*.

Moved to Lion's Den by kFL 1250PST 01.19.08

jesus.......isa

The mother of ....

..... and the point is?

Spatz

So this person does not believe in god but Allah shows up in every other sentence or more. Didn't we have another new member on here who seemed Muslim?

Since this is in the Lion's Den and we are allowed to criticize, the word Allah always comes across to me as very "unsacred." The reason is that it is so close to a word in my mother tongue, Pennsylvania German. The word it resembles is "allall" meaning "all gone." Nothing left. As in talking to a very small child. Maybe you're helping the child eat a Cheerios out of a container. You're holding the container for the child because the child is too young to hold it. The child reaches for more. You say, "All gone. Allall. Nothing left." And you show the container. Maybe you turn it upside down to show there really is nothing left. It's all gone.

Well, that is the mental picture I get when I hear the word "Allah." I can't help it. Allall is probably one of the first words I learned after Mam and Dadt (Mommy and Daddy).

As the WoW geeks often say on the gaming forums when someone spams:

Wall of Text crits you for 100000k (crushing). You die. Your items suffer a 10% durability penalty.

So....what? Because you've come to an Ex-Christian site with Islamic crap...what? You think we would give the qur'an more credibility than the bible? You come to this perversion of logic how?

Especially when it manages to be WORSE gibberish than the Christian bible... better for crowd control... but the stories are just insane...

jesus.......isa

The mother of Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam)was called Maryam(sa). Some people also call her Mary(sa). She was a very pious woman and once, an angel of Allah Allah came to her and said: Soon you will have a son. But how can I have a son? Maryam(sa) asked. I have no husband. The angel replied: Allah is almighty. when He wishes something, then it will happen. You will have a son, and his name shall be Isa, and he will be a great prophet of Allah(swt).

When Isa (Alaih Assalaam) was born, Maryam(sa) was on her own. She was very sad and hungry, for she had nothing to eat. But Allah came to her aid. He made a stream flow and a tree with nourishing fruits grew in the place where Maryam lived. Now, she would not have to suffer thirst and hunger.

Later Maryam(sa) returned to her family. They were very curious about the child and asked: How did you get him?

But Maryam(sa) did not answer. Instead, she just pointed to the child. Don’t be silly, Maryam! the people admonished her. How can we ask a child, who is still in the cradle?

But just then, to their amazement, they heard the child say: I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the scripture and made me His prophet. We, mankind, should worship only Allah and help the poor and give them some of our money.

Years passed and Isa grew to be a man. Often, he spoke to the people and told them what Allah had revealed to him. He told them too of the earlier prophets of Allah. He told them: I am also a prophet of Allah and I am also a man like all the other prophets of Allah. You should believe in Allah and worship no-one apart from Allah. You should be good to one another and help each other.

Some people have given Isa(Alaih Assalaam) the name Jesus. They say that Allah is the father of Jesus. We know that this is not true. Isa(Alaih Assalaam) himself has said that he is only a prophet of Allah, even though he had no father. Allah has no sons. Only human beings have sons and daughters.

Isa(Alaih Assalaam) brought a book to mankind. This book is called Injil, and Allah gave this book to Isa. In it there are many stories and it is also stated there that mankind should worship only Allah.

Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam)had many blessings from Allah. He was able to perform many miracles with Allah’s help. He could cure the sick so that they would be grateful to Allah and obey and pray to Allah alone. Isa (Alaih Assalaam) could also bring the dead back to life so that the people would be happy and pray to Allah and thank Him.

Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam)told the people of another prophet who was going to come later, whose name would be Prophet Ahmad. It was Allah who had sent Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam) to the people to tell them that Prophet Muhammad FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Peace Be Upon Him"would come.

There were many people who listened to Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam) and worshipped Allah, but here were some who refused to listen and wanted to kill him. Evil people have always tried to persecute and kill Allah’s prophets. We know that from the stories of Ibrahim (Alaih Assalaam) and Yusuf (Alaih Assalaam)and many other prophets.

But when the evil people were just about to kill Isa (Alaih Assalaam), Allah came to his rescue, just as He had rescued other prophets when they were in danger.

Some people say that Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam)was nailed onto a cross by his enemies and that he died in this way. But we know this is not true. Allah protected Prophet Isa (Alaih Assalaam)so that the people could not carry out their evil intentions. : Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject Faith to the Day of Resurrection; then shall ye all return unto Me and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute .

You can take your fucked up god and your fucked up religion and your fucked up holy book and shove them up your fucked up Islamic ass!

9/11/2001. Don't you ever forget it, you Islamic asshole. I sure as hell haven't.

I think that cleared my sinuses...

Anyway, 9-11 cleared out a lot of NORAID supporters if you want to go down that route... after all terrorist supporters are terrorist supporters... I REALLY don't think you want to go down that route. Do you? Jeff?

Can I beat the livin crap out of this fundy without fear of you guys thinking I am going to far? I am gettin kinda hungry...

:lmao:

Go ahead... make my day :)

yeah I know you would love it :) I am getting a bit gun shy on beating up people lately... Bu otoh I do understand a more *nice* approach, but...

I am about as likely to take your Muslim nonsense seriously, as I am likely to take Christianity seriously...which is to say the chances are about as close to zero as one can get.

yeah I know you would love it :) I am getting a bit gun shy on beating up people lately... Bu otoh I do understand a more *nice* approach, but...

It goes like this... we're nice... we get nicer, in the end there's a back lash, we get meaner again, and then we hit a nadir whereby there's a back lash and we're nice...

Get the pic?

I'm not for wasting time...

It goes like this... we're nice... we get nicer, in the end there's a back lash, we get meaner again, and then we hit a nadir whereby there's a back lash and we're nice...

Get the pic?

I'm not for wasting time...

Yah! I hear ya!

Have at it. This thread was chucked in the Lion's Den, we can chew on it, and the OP as hard as we like.

Have at it. This thread was chucked in the Lion's Den, we can chew on it, and the OP as hard as we like.

hehe :)

LOL so god plowed her (rape) withoug her consent... This is fucked up in a varity of ways... They knew then that unwed mothers were "sinning" so really, logically, the only way to get out of this loophole was to convince those around her that god "shoot a big ass load in her" who can argue? Really? Who can argue? No science or DNA testing..

Amd you believe this asshole? Why? What reason do you have to believe tihs?

Allah? your a muslim? Got a bomb handy? Geeze why? Why? Why? does this stupid ass total shit ring "true" to you? Alah is the FATHER of jeebus? lol

So why the FUCK can't jeebus or all other of his fairy tale minion preform ANY miracles at ALL in ANY recorded document with credibilty?

He (whatever his dumb fuck name is) was put on the cross as PROOF. They were most likely WILLING to believe. And ALL his asshole miracles were *supposed* to be proof of god, thats why he didn't cure the whole world, the things he did were limited to onlookers and dumbasses that would believe the magic show.

The retarded magic show ended on on the cross where the dumbass asshole sat there hanging, offering no proof, just fucking dying there like a retard, when in fact he should have been blasting the crowd, overturning the gov, and being the god man he claimed to be,,,, But no, the idiot sat there rotting like the rest, such a fucked up retarded ending to what was *supposed* to be a good story...

So now we have asshole after asshole coming her telling us the "good news" well fuck your good news and fuck jesus christ too for lying to us all.

(glad this is the Lions den.. ) LOL

Can I beat the livin crap out of this fundy without fear of you guys thinking I am going to far? I am gettin kinda hungry...

Oh please by all means. Swing away.

Oh please by all means. Swing away.

LOL thanks AM, but

I wanna see your club a-swinging...

I need inspiring lol

Ok I'll add my thoughts here.

---------------------------

That pretty much covers it. That was such a speech of mindless drivel there wasn't anything intellegent to say in response.

My advice to the clone? THINK FOR YOURSELF. That's all I have to say. THINK FOR YOURSELF IF YOU CAN.

Not all Muslims are barbaric. It's usually a cultural thing that acts like the horror scenes shown above. They are distateful and violent to my senses to see them posted here. I wish we could avoid that here. One could equally show the horrors of some dictatorships like that.

Not all Muslims are barbaric. It's usually a cultural thing that acts like the horror scenes shown above. They are distateful and violent to my senses to see them posted here. I wish we could avoid that here. One could equally show the horrors of some dictatorships like that.

But xtians show this horror..

They would enslave you if given half a chance..

And dicatorship... jesus fuckin christ, we dont now, or ever, need one fuckin asshole to rule us at all, regaqrdless of said assholes affiliationts with one party or the other...

GOD DAMN IT!!! Shit, lets have a gov, not full of bullshit, but rather interested in REAL issues!!!!

sorry we deraiild the the thread btw...

Christians have behaved as badly in the past as Islamists in the present. Given the chance, Christians will do so again. The face of one is the face of the other.

Please20do20not20feed20the20trolls.jpg