• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• hereticzero

• crazy-tiger

• sonyaj68

Notice how extremists are creative-absent? Isn't there some form of copyright infringement there? Using the music for 'We Are The World' for their badly composed hate-shit?

And great job on those kids! Teach them to hate, but don't define the object to be hated. Brilliant. Good job. They 'hate fags' but cannot even tell you what a fag IS...even better when they say fags are jews! Great.

Eleven of those fucked-up spawn. Eleven. How did that cunt shut up long enough for Freddie to get a cum-shot in her? Hope he put a paper bag over her head either way. Either that, or he did some serious gay sex fantasizing to get off on her.

WHAT THE FUCKING GODDAMN HELL IS WRONG WITH THOSE ASSHOLES?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God...I almost couldn't get through that. I literally gagged when they put the kids on.

That is so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so wrong!

I’m a Christian. I know Christians. The people with the Westboro group are NOT Christians. Christian means “like Christâ€, and there is nothing Christ like about them.

There is a community near us which is a German Catholic Dairy town. One of their home town boys became a Marine and he was killed in service. Those “God Hates Fags†idiots wanted to show up and made it known they would be there. Rick talked to some of them because he had stopped in that town to eat lunch that week. The guys in there were talking and said they had sent a message that if they showed up they better be ready to disappear and never be found again. I don’t know I it was a bluff, but they didn’t show up. They give Christians a bad name

I’m a Christian. I know Christians. The people with the Westboro group are NOT Christians. Christian means “like Christ”, and there is nothing Christ like about them.

There is a community near us which is a German Catholic Dairy town. One of their home town boys became a Marine and he was killed in service. Those “God Hates Fags” idiots wanted to show up and made it known they would be there. Rick talked to some of them because he had stopped in that town to eat lunch that week. The guys in there were talking and said they had sent a message that if they showed up they better be ready to disappear and never be found again. I don’t know I it was a bluff, but they didn’t show up. They give Christians a bad name

Sure, the standard cop out. Oh, those people aren't REAL™ Christians! Lev. 20:13 says that homosexuals shall be put to death. The Westboro folks are just following the bible. They can't kill gays, so they are actively hating them.

What does it mean to be Kryasst-like? Christians tend to be the most ignorant, arrogant, obnoxious, and self-righteous people on the face of the earth. My observation has been that the more fanatical the believer, the less "Christlike" their behavior generally is. Any explanation for that? Mine is that religion is a mind virus that tends to turn decent people into obnoxious assholes.

Sonya, do have any idea how many times we've heard the "They Are Not True Christians" crap? -- we've heard it about any and every group and person which some particular xian decides didn't get stamped out by their particular, very specific, cookie cutter.

It's a funny thing to me that you never hear this from Jews. Never. You may hear, "Yeah, that Kissinger almost makes me ashamed to be a Jew," or "The Son of Sam was sure the shittiest New York Jew yet!" But to deny that bad Jews are still Jews? Never.

Maybe if xians could learn to embrace as fellow xians the rotten apples in the barrel of their own creating, they might be more inclusive about all of us other merely-human-humans on this planet.

Christian mythology supports the good Brother Pastor Phelps and his position.... as righteous Brother Jeff has pointed out, the OT deity Jehova commands homosexuals to be violently murdered wherever they are found. Hallalujia! :jesus:

Preach on Brother Jeff!

Somebody say 'Ramen!'

They give Christians a bad name

Christians give Christians a bad name.

I see you are referring to Leviticus law. The law makes us realize that we can’t possibly live up to it and that we are guilty. Christ didn’t come to do away with the law but to fulfill it His death on the cross made it possible for us to not have to pay for our transgressions The new testament talks about the people who do these kinds of things (unnatural affections, etc) are worthy of death, but we are not told to kill them. If we use Christ’s example, we would go to them and reach out to them. Hating sin is not the same thing as hating the sinner.

Besides, I don’t care what anyone says, that guy in Westboro is a nut job and if he’s “following the Bible†is his own interpretation of what he has taken out of context.

PS You do realize his “God hates fags†protest at solder’s funerals doesn’t even have anything to do with the soldier’s sexual orientation, right? Not that it would make a difference if it did.

I see you are referring to Leviticus law. The law makes us realize that we can’t possibly live up to it and that we are guilty. Christ didn’t come to do away with the law but to fulfill it His death on the cross made it possible for us to not have to pay for our transgressions The new testament talks about the people who do these kinds of things (unnatural affections, etc) are worthy of death, but we are not told to kill them. If we use Christ’s example, we would go to them and reach out to them. Hating sin is not the same thing as hating the sinner.

Besides, I don’t care what anyone says, that guy in Westboro is a nut job and if he’s “following the Bible” is his own interpretation of what he has taken out of context.

PS You do realize his “God hates fags” protest at solder’s funerals doesn’t even have anything to do with the soldier’s sexual orientation, right? Not that it would make a difference if it did.

Religion is all about large amounts of guilt and fear. I agree that the guy is a nut job, but he is following the bible, and he is doing it in context. The "out of context" charge isn't going to work here either, Sonya. I don't really care about why those protests occur. I care about putting a stop to that kind of religion/bible-based hatred.

And so Kryasst Croaking in the Spook on the big giant stick means that we don't have to kill homosexuals? Well, that's nice, isn't it? Though the folks at Westboro would love to Murder them for Jesus. Glory!

or he did some serious gay sex fantasizing to get off on her.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Besides, I don’t care what anyone says, that guy in Westboro is a nut job and if he’s “following the Bible” is his own interpretation of what he has taken out of context.

PS You do realize his “God hates fags” protest at solder’s funerals doesn’t even have anything to do with the soldier’s sexual orientation, right? Not that it would make a difference if it did.

you are preaching fantasy. You can't even prove Jesus lived. No one is worthy of death. Our bodies get old and wear out, we die because we get old and die, sorry if that violates your fantasy world.

The story of jesus is the result of the fable of the genesis story of the fall of man. That never happened, therefore the story of Jesus cannot be true--that's why christians can't prove their allegations, he did not exist except in your religion. Your bible cannot be proven true and without error and neither can what is written in it be proven anything but the fantasy of some dumbass shepard over 5,000 years ago. You are spewing some kind of mental shit that causes more suffering for humanity by placing guilt where none should exist. Humans are humans and if god did not know we were going to fuck each other then he should not have made us capable of enjoying each other, same sex or not.

The only unnatural affection is Christianity that is guilty of more crimes against humanity than Adolph Hitler and Saddam Hussein. So take your 'love the sinner but hate the sin' routine, roll it into a ball and stuff it up your ass where it belongs!

I see you are referring to Leviticus law. The law makes us realize that we can’t possibly live up to it and that we are guilty.

The Levitical laws were not put in place to (as you say) make us realize that we can't possibly live up to them. They were put in place because the deity Jehova in Christian mythology command humans to do what he wanted. If they did not comply, they were put to death. Not by him of course (obviously because he doesn't exist), but by other humans who shared the writer's hatred for gays, atheists (blasphemers), non-virgins, those who cursed, anyone who worked on the sabbath, etc.

Besides, I don’t care what anyone says, that guy in Westboro is a nut job and if he’s “following the Bible†is his own interpretation of what he has taken out of context.

PS You do realize his “God hates fags†protest at solder’s funerals doesn’t even have anything to do with the soldier’s sexual orientation, right? Not that it would make a difference if it did.

Since same sex relationships happen across the board in mammals, would you care to define your use of 'unnatural'?

Also, it's you making up your own eisegesis, not the Westboro theology at fault. Their view is the popularist Christian view since before Martin Luther's time. It's really only the latter part of the 20th century that we've stopped jailing or hanging gay folk... TBH, it's you who are the 'oddity' in terms of long term Christian thought.

Further addendum... Did you notice how blythly you glossed over the fact good Christian folk were going to stick Westboro folk in an unmarked grave? Not very 'Christian'... nah, bollocks... VERY Christian... who else is suitable for a 45 to the head and an unmarked hole?

or he did some serious gay sex fantasizing to get off on her.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Of course not. I just can't help but notice that such a level of hatred leveled against people based on their sexual preference...securely using religion as a cover... Freddie Phelpsie just might have some cards he's not showing. Kind of like Haggard. Don't recall him being particularly tolerant of other forms of sexuality either.

Hypocritial Hatred I tell ya.

They're just RL trolls. If people would quit giving them a spotlight they would shrivel up and go away. It's hard to get offended by the opinions of those who are such obvious idiots. Why should I care what every wack job thinks? I found the video funny TBH.

To be fair, the Westboro Baptist Church isn't really Christian by any standards. They have their own new writings, for starters.

There are so many aspects than can be considered in a legitimate attack of Christianity...the WBC is not one. And, more generally and importantly, the old lie that Christians should still follow the Old Testament Law isn't one either. That is a deceitful and foolish tactic to redefine the beliefs of Christians and then attack those beliefs. It's just a straw man, so we might as well give it up.

I've been told by 'True' Christians that the Leviticus imprecation counts since God does not change and he said that it was an abomination before him then, thus it still it now... So I pointed out that God does state that the smell of burnt offering was sweet, thus they must still be sweet now, so why did god change his mind? Never had a straight answer to that.

I tend toward Spong's view of the Levitican and Deuteronical laws... they're there to maintain a cultural identity... effectively to stop people going native among the other tribes who looked and sounded pretty much like the Israelites, and just regarded Yahweh as just 'another, and very familar member of their pantheon...

I'm still waiting for Sonya to tell us what unnatural means...

For Sonya:

Nature at it's finest!

ROFLMAO I struggle through to the end, the child protesting so veomently did not even know what a "fag" is... Wow that's rich, it's "I don't know what you are, but I hate you anyway... just cause..."

That would appear to be your interpretation of the Bible, and given the various bits you're interpreting it's been taken out of context...

Which is what you've just done... bravo on being a total tit.

By the way... Jesus said that if you follow him, you follow the law. If you don't follow the law, you don't follow him and if you don't follow him you're not a fucking Christian, are you?

It was Paul who came out with the garbage about not having to follow the law... so if you follow the belief that you don't have to follow the law, which you have stated you are doing, then you're actually a Paulian, not a Christian.

Ironic, isn't it? The Phelps tribe are more Christian that you are....