Goodbye Jesus

20/20 Report On Westboro Baptist Church

hereticzero

All have sinned - there are none righteous It only takes one sin to be a sinner. I don't recall saying "gay people have to repent of their sin" implying only they did. Everyone must repent of their sins. There is only one sin that God won't forgive and that is the sin of rejecting His Holy Spirit.

I apologize if I missed a question, I don't get to be on this site as often as others and if I missed one I apologize

So, implying you think gay people need to repent somehow means you aren't judgemental but outright saying it doesn't? Didn't Jesus say sinning in your heart was the same as committing a sin, and didn't you just admit that you sinned in your heart because you admitted you implied you think gay people deserve to die and need to repent of their sin? You said, and I quote, "If we use Christ’s example, we would go to them and reach out to them", which is just a fancy "nicer" way of saying "repent or die." Seriously, if you didn't think gay people had to repent of their sins, then what are you reaching out to them for? And if the only unforgivable sin is rejecting the Holy Spirit, why are you still here trying to make us agree with you when all of us here have already rejected the Holy Spirit? Doesn't Jesus say in the bible to dust the sand off your feet or something and move on to another town if no one converts when you try to convert them? By continuing to insist on arguging with us when we're clearly not going to reconvert and already rejected the Holy Spirit, aren't you disobeying Jesus by not dusting the sand off your feet and moving on? You are aware that this site is EX-Christian.net, aren't you? Translated in layman's terms for you, that means we were once Christians but now we no longer are, hence we've rejected the Holy Spirit.

You also still are not answering any of my questions that I just posted in the post you just responded to. If we're all sinners, what gives you the right to tell homosexuals to repent from their sins (don't lie to us and tell us you didn't say that because I've already proven that you did say it and you yourself admitted that you implied it which is no different than actually saying it, especially when you admit your implications)? And where in the bible does it say that some "sins" are "bigger" than other "sins? Is there some sort of scriptual basis to measure how "big" a sin is? I thought the bible said all sins were the same in God's eyes? And don't try to bullshit us with the "all have sinned" argument because you said, "The people in Westboro need to get bigger signs if they are going to pick on sins" and telling us that all have sinned does not answer my question as to how do you measure how "big" a sin is and what scriptual basis do you have to prove that some sins are bigger than others and why you are suddenly contradicting your arguments by saying we've all sinned. Also, answer my question, if God's ways are above our ways, how do you know what God's ways are towards homosexuals? And should we teach children that God thinks they should die if they disobey mommy and daddy since the bible says disobidient children deserve death like gay people and if that would count as a child abuse?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• hereticzero

• crazy-tiger

• sonyaj68

Sounds more like God is a bit spiteful rather than loving. :Hmm:

A lot like his followers, really...

Any one else getting bored of Jesus' favourite now?

Doesn't Jesus say in the bible to dust the sand off your feet or something and move on to another town if no one converts when you try to convert them? By continuing to insist on arguging with us when we're clearly not going to reconvert and already rejected the Holy Spirit, aren't you disobeying Jesus by not dusting the sand off your feet and moving on? You are aware that this site is EX-Christian.net, aren't you? Translated in layman's terms for you, that means we were once Christians but now we no longer are, hence we've rejected the Holy Spirit.

... >snip<

EDIT BY KELLI: How many times have you been asked not to quote an entire long post? It's a waste of bandwidth and space...

You are right about one thing, I should have wiped the dust of my feet a moved on a long time ago. So I'll leave saying the same thing I came in saying....you are not ex-Christians because there is NO SUCH THING.

and you're a purple arsed moron... and good riddance.

and a pox on your tribe, esp. your rednecked illiterate husband.

So I'll leave saying the same thing I came in saying....you are not ex-Christians because there is NO SUCH THING.

Bye. Be sure not to let the door hit you and knock you on your ass on the way out! :wave:

It's painful when they can't even get Luke 9:5 correct... the word is 'shake' not wipe...

You are right about one thing, I should have wiped the dust of my feet a moved on a long time ago. So I'll leave saying the same thing I came in saying....you are not ex-Christians because there is NO SUCH THING.

Buh-bye! If you've been here this long and you're still this clueless, I'm afraid there's no hope for you.

....you are not ex-Christians because there is NO SUCH THING.

So I guess none of us exist?

I'm getting so tired of that line. Why don't you fundies just say what you REALLY mean?

"You're experiences mean nothing and add no value to the human existence. You are worthless to me and my kind."

I used to think I could find some good in everyone, but fundies are becoming lower on my list than serial-killers.

Kiss, kiss, bye, bye.

:loser:

All have sinned - there are none righteous It only takes one sin to be a sinner. I don't recall saying "gay people have to repent of their sin" implying only they did. Everyone must repent of their sins. There is only one sin that God won't forgive and that is the sin of rejecting His Holy Spirit.

I apologize if I missed a question, I don't get to be on this site as often as others and if I missed one I apologize

Gay people don't have anything to repent about. Heterosexuals, on the other hand, have a lot to repent about starting with discrimination, public slander, libel, not to mention violence against homosexuals; and all this is due to which brand of christianity one belongs to? Flagrant abuse seems to be the norm in the church when it comes to gay-bashing. Which flavor of christianity do you belong to, the funny-mentals or the one which you pick and choose what to believe? If you all share that same holy ghost then you are all in the same boat that is slowly sinking as the years move on. It's been 2,000 years, get off your knees already. I show my dog more respect than god has shown man over the years. I scold him when he does bad, not stone him to death or curse him and his kind to eternal damnation, especially on the first offense. That talking snake thing was way over the top.

Geez and there it is the parting shot, may as well have said neener neener neener, hell neener would have been more clever.

I AM an Ex-Christian, and by your own religion you have NO right to say what I am or are not in relation to Jesus. No one knows a man's, or woman's, heart but God. Sonya ya ain't god, sorry. So, um can you get out of the seat next to God now, Jesus is back with his snack and needs his seat back, thanks. Good gravy!

I used to think I could find some good in everyone, but fundies are becoming lower on my list than serial-killers.

Welcome to my world... they're the human version of nuclear waste... to you don't want to be near them since they're poisonous and dangerous, and you can't fucking well get rid...

Welcome to my world... they're the human version of nuclear waste... to you don't want to be near them since they're poisonous and dnagerous, and you can fucking well get rid...

Can't live with 'em, can't dump 'em on the road side when yer done eh?

indeed... sliced up and sealed tight in baggies...

Jesus lied then, when he said that leaving the faith was unforgivable? I mean, all you have to do is reject the Holy Spirit once it's inside you and you're an Ex-Christian, just like Jesus said...

I do love a good flounce... not a single question answered from the person who was going to lead us all back to JeeZeus...

The sick people at that church are just following the Christian "Faith" to it's logical conclusion.

One day a mojority of Christians may be doing the same thing they are.

Unlikely... the fanatics tend to die out. the Chrisitan hang up on sex and end times means they stop breeding as their views become more and more extreme...