Goodbye Jesus

Large Asteroid To Fly Past Earth

hereticzero

"The asteroid makes its closest approach to Earth, 334,000 miles, at 3:33 a.m. ET. For comparison, the moon is an average of 239,228 miles away."--MSNBC Report

Although this one is not expected to whack the earth, "about every 37,000 years on average, an object this size would be expected to actually impact Earth."

Go here for the complete story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22825661

===========================

Oh merziful gawd! Is this the end of life on earth? Doubtful! I think this is the asteroid that was first predicted to hit Mars but was changed to a less than 2% chance of hitting the planet. The asteroid will pass earth about 100,000 miles further than the moon which is still considered by some to be a near miss. From what I've read, there is still an asteroid closing in on earth that will miss us less than the one flying by at the end of the month. The second one will retun around 2033 which will bring it closer to the earth and the scientist are not sure whether that rock will impact earth! get your hard hats on and grab your catcher's mits cuz that could be the big one. Don't you feel safer with my alarmist views? I plan on buying some decent scotch, grab my telescope and bend over, grab my ankles and wait for the gloom and destruction. Maybe aliens from karnak my save our butts with their ark they gave Noah? Of course this is entirely my speculation but, the truth is out there... Mulder and Scully wouldn't lie to us.

There is one thing to consider, the Christian Babble does predict an asteroid crashing into the earth that will destroy 2/3 of all life on the planet--it is called 'wormwood' or translated as 'deadman'. Take yer pick boys and girls, god shooting marbles in space may knock us out of the ring with a boulder if he is all-knowingly careless.

Arrgh, mateys, what say ye?

Goodbye Jesus

I forgot to include the babble about wormwood in my post:

And the name of the star is called Wormwood, and a third part of the waters became wormwood. And many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter. And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was stricken, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so that the third part of them was darkened, and the day did not appear for a third part of it, and the night also.

(Rev 8:11-12)

Sounds like an asteroid impact to me.

or an eruption...

I, for one, welcome our meteoritic overlords. :17:

:HaHa:

I've NEVER seen the sentiment we have for our place on earth....