Goodbye Jesus

What The Hell?

GraphicsGuy

OK. You out-grossed me.

My work here is done...

I'm sorry, but is anyone else having this problem?

Nose hairs! How do they get so fuckin' long???? I just yanked one that was a least an inch and a half!

Why does my facial hair grow so slowly yet I've got small trees coming out of my nostrils??????

• Super Moderator

Welcome to middle age. In time you'll find it's not really a problem. They will get chewed off naturally as you eat.

Cheers!

As long as they don't grow the other way and dangle down my throat I guess I shouldn't complain...

• Super Moderator
As long as they don't grow the other way and dangle down my throat I guess I shouldn't complain...

OK. You out-grossed me.

Nose hairs! How do they get so fuckin' long???? I just yanked one that was a least an inch and a half!

Why does my facial hair grow so slowly yet I've got small trees coming out of my nostrils??????

What's up with this damn ear hair too?

Not nose hair but I don't know what it is with my eyebrows. They are shaped and plucked regularly, but there is one long, white, wiry hair that keeps growing out on one side and this morning I pulled a different one out that was probably three inches long! It seemed to just suddenly appear or I never noticed it before. WTF?

I've got this baby fine hair that grows off the left side of my cheek. About every three months or so one of my kids will see the sucker and pull it out! It's usually about 3 to 4 inches long!

My husband has two or three eyebrow hairs that grow wild too. They triple the growth of regular brow hairs! And they feel like paint brush bristles!

I've got this baby fine hair that grows off the left side of my cheek. About every three months or so one of my kids will see the sucker and pull it out! It's usually about 3 to 4 inches long!

My husband has two or three eyebrow hairs that grow wild too. They triple the growth of regular brow hairs! And they feel like paint brush bristles!

Whoa!! I have one of those baby-fine hairs on my left cheek too! I've been pulling it out on a regular basis since the age of 15. Of course, now that I'm 47, I'm pulling a couple of coarser ones from my chin as well... :ugh:

Graphicsguy, you get the award for weirdest R&R thread ever.

Yes! Two big accomplishments in one day! :woohoo:

Oh yes...I am starting to get a regular occurence of white whiskers. Some of them are quite strange. Really heavy and thick with no root holding them...they just slide right out...and they're not actually white...they're clear like polar bear fur...

OK. You out-grossed me.

Aw, c'mon. Nobody's even said the word tampon yet.

:cunn:

Once I had an ingrown hair that appeared to be about a mm. in length, but when I pulled it out with tweezers, a solid inch came out of my skin!

Makes you wonder what would have happened if that ingrown hair had been allowed to keep growing...

I keep tweezers in my car. I only seem to notice stray hairs while I'm at stop lights. I have a few white hairs growing near my temple that I yank out. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when inevitably more come in.

My mother's hair instead of turning gray or white turned ash blonde. The same color she'd been coloring it for years. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen to me.

Tampon, tampon, tampon........

My mother's hair instead of turning gray or white turned ash blonde. The same color she'd been coloring it for years.

Evolution in action?

Oh christ!

I've had one of those odd, long white hairs too: it's on my arm or neck or something--although I've had it for years I forget completely about it until I notice it, and then it's so long that it's annoying.

But what's up with the few gray hairs that are creeping in being different from the others? Both on my head and in my beard they seem to be longer, thicker, grow faster, and be more noticeable (than what can be explained by their color alone) than the surrounding hair. I hope I don't have ALL my hair being like this to look forward to off in the future!

Tampon, tampon, tampon........

What a bunch of goddamn wussies.

Tampons are not gross. What's gross is when ladies don't use anything at all during that time of month, and the blood just comes falling out.

You know, that's why they didn't let women into Harvard and the other major colleges for so long... who wants blood dripping down the big steps of the school and all over the Ivy League halls, from these menstruating women? what a mess; hard to clean up and it stains ya know. Finally when Tampons and Kotex were invented, women were admitted into the school, but it took awhile.

There, I have outgrossed you all. Take that.

That sort of thing doesn't gross me out at all. But I wonder about the rest of it. I am quite sure women didn't just let their menses flow out onto the floor before tampons and pads were invented. It seems to me that's where we got the term "on the rag" from.

Kelli

That sort of thing doesn't gross me out at all. But I wonder about the rest of it. I am quite sure women didn't just let their menses flow out onto the floor before tampons and pads were invented. It seems to me that's where we got the term "on the rag" from.

Kelli

oh i know... :grin: i just being a smartass.

Seriously, I think there is some old term about "riding the cotton pony" or something like that. On the rag, yeah.

FYI there is also a movement among hippies and natural-living type people, of going back to cloth for menses, to wash it out and re-use it, instead of these bleached tampons and pads, using up material only to be thrown away, and manufactured by giant corporations.

I used to do that when I was single. But now that I have a Man in the house I'm concerned that he might be freaked out by it. A lot of guys are.

About hair, wait till mid 30s and beyond. It will come out of your ears and nose, on the tip of your nose etc etc. Yankin em out is the best way, they grow back way too fast with the trimmers.

You know whats gross?

Finding a used condom at the bottom of a jar of mayonaise...

Grosser:

Two vampires fighting over a bloody tampoon...

fartysmile1f.gif

I used to do that when I was single. But now that I have a Man in the house I'm concerned that he might be freaked out by it. A lot of guys are.

Bah...it's a natural function all women have to go through. Toughen that wussie boy up!

The best definition of "gross" i ever heard was,

"giving your grandma a kiss goodbye and she sticks her toungue in your mouth!"

:ugh:

This thread is going dowhill quickly!

Wow!!!

Just a bit a bit of advice - Keep them short and if you see a truck loaded with pepper about to crash, then run for your life!!

Long nose hairs and lots of pepper could be fatal!!!

20 sneezes and you'd whip yourself to death.....

Spatz

Wait'll y'all start seeing them white hairs on yer cootchie. (Or meat n' two vege, depending.)

I don't recommend plucking in that case.

:cunn: