Goodbye Jesus

4am

Grandpa Harley

What is it about 4AM UK time that means every fundie nutjob and arsehole turns up?

They know you're finally going to bed? :P

My TN is hassling me... so Bed isn't on my agenda...

It's their agreed upon prayer group time?

no idea

I thought we were free of one of them...

Fundies? WHERE? WHERE? :unsure:

Duck season.

Fundy season.

Duck season.

Duck season.

Fundy season.

BLAM! :phaser:

2517.gif

I'm always armed...

What is it about 4AM UK time that means every fundie nutjob and arsehole turns up?

Turns up? Here? or in person, I mean if in person I'd say let the smacking begin. On here, cuz most are in the US and you're way ahead of us time zone wise? Me som,etimes I feel behind everyone! In the UK you are 8 hours ahead of me, so your 4 am is my 8 pm. Eight pm the night before.

Just here... Still, one has flounced... two more and she gets a pink toaster oven...

Just here... Still, one has flounced... two more and she gets a pink toaster oven...

Now see, it's a decent hour for you, for me... it's almost 4 am. My really weird hours is what lead me to meet and fall for some brit chick ya know.

Gramps, my best guess is that that is when we probably have the fewest amount of people online and therefore, what a perfect time to post without getting ate up in the Lion's Den.

There were 5 of us in chat, and about 18 online...16 and two fruitcakes who won't leave!

There were 5 fundies in the chat? And I wasn't there to play? Darn.

H

I don't think squiddies can get into chat... there was Casey, Onyx, Tahph, fallenleaf and I... with special guest appearances by Bruce and a cameo by Warrior of God (due to technical problems)

There were 5 of us in chat, and about 18 online...16 and two fruitcakes who won't leave!

They probably went to bed without turning off their computers. Remember some time ago I blamed someone for not answering a post. According to that person's profile he had been online pretty late, which would have given him all kinds of time. He explained that his son had been using the computer and that the window had been open all that time. Some people I've been on msn with never sign out and never turn off their computers. So it appears like they're always sitting at the computer. But they go to work and they actually go to bed. The computer just doesn't.

Are you saying those two people are on chat with you in real time? I guess that would be a different story.

Then their computers both posted stuff automatically (one flounced with the great 'wiping (sic) the dust from her shoes (sic)' comment) and End3 posted something too...

You had me worried there gramps, when I read the thread title I guess I assumed you were saying they were literally at your door at your home at 4am...

I was thinking WTF glad I don't live where he does... lol

rural cheshire is pretty civilised... I've seen two alpha courses advertised in the 15 years I've lived here...

Its one of the gifts of the spirit we missed out on, longpestering. Not much we heathen can do in the face of divine powered annoyance...