Goodbye Jesus

Call Now And Pledge $638

bellsybop

I'm rolling in the floor right now...

Some dumb old fart with white hair is on television right now telling people to send $638 to have God visit your neighborhood!

Dude, pay me that much and I'll come to your neighborhood... I'll even bring Mr. Rogers with me!

Which god?

(I think $638 might be worth it depending on the answer)

mwc

If God shows up and agrees to give me $638 dollars I may reconsider believing in him...but I aint makkin no promises it will depend on what kind of mood I am in when he gets here! And besides what the Hell does God need with $638 dollars anyway? Damn cheep ass motherfucking sumbitch cocksucking dipshit he aint the one that has to pay taxes!

And besides what the Hell does God need with $638 dollars anyway? Damn cheep ass motherfucking sumbitch cocksucking dipshit he aint the one that has to pay taxes!

:lmao::lmao:

And what about the wild man.. usually late at night.. who screams "GGAAAWWWDDD" in the middle of his speech? Anyone know who I'm talking about??? He wants to sell these little pieces of robe or something stupid like that... and speaks this tongue gibberish.

And what about the wild man.. usually late at night.. who screams "GGAAAWWWDDD" in the middle of his speech? Anyone know who I'm talking about??? He wants to sell these little pieces of robe or something stupid like that... and speaks this tongue gibberish.

You mean Kerney Thomas? (On BET at 4 a.m. here.) Funny as hell to watch, except when you think about all the poor, uneducated folks being taken by this guy. Yep, just order his "Personal Prayer Package", fill it out and send it in (that's when he hits you up for the $$ - "no money, no honey"), so God can give him "divine revelation" on how he needs to pray for you.

What I'm always wondering is: do he and all the other quacks really believe in what they're doing, or do they know they're just pulling a money-grubbing scam?

You mean Kerney Thomas? (On BET at 4 a.m. here.) Funny as hell to watch, except when you think about all the poor, uneducated folks being taken by this guy. Yep, just order his "Personal Prayer Package", fill it out and send it in (that's when he hits you up for the $$ - "no money, no honey"), so God can give him "divine revelation" on how he needs to pray for you.

What I'm always wondering is: do he and all the other quacks really believe in what they're doing, or do they know they're just pulling a money-grubbing scam?

Oh, wow! The "No money, no honey" part of that comment just gave me this thought: The reason religion hates prostitution so much is that when you give money to a prostitute, you actually GET something in exchange for it. No religion can ever compete with that! Especially since most of them are so down on sex to begin with. All you get when you give $$ to preachers is fear, self-loathing and false hope. I guess there's always the sense of belonging and feelings of moral superiority, but if you want sex, don't give your money to a church, is all I'm saying... :HaHa:

I think the money grubbing charlatans probably fall into both categories; some are scammers and some believe the crap they spout and think they're rich because gawd approves of them. :loser:

I'm rolling in the floor right now...

Some dumb old fart with white hair is on television right now telling people to send $638 to have God visit your neighborhood!

Dude, pay me that much and I'll come to your neighborhood... I'll even bring Mr. Rogers with me!

Can we watch? :):woohoo: :woohoo: :thanks::wicked:

kL

Yep.. that is the dude!! We laugh and about pee our pants watching this dude. And it makes you wonder if those are real people or someone hired to appear to be callers.