Goodbye Jesus

Up For A Little Irony?

HoustonHorn

Religious leaders trained to deal with metal health crises

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news...29training.html

Looks like church staff around Austin are being trained in how to handle outbursts by mentally ill people during services. The example they give comes from a video where someone in the pews starts yelling "He doesn't know what he's talking about! He doesn't come from God!"

Just to make sure I've got it right. Speaking for God while sitting in the pews means you're mentally ill. Speaking for God while standing on the pulpit makes you a preacher.

Sort of makes you wonder where speaking in tongues falls.

Sort of makes you wonder where speaking in tongues falls.

A Fox News analyst?

mwc

Looks like church staff around Austin are being trained in how to handle outbursts by mentally ill people during services. The example they give comes from a video where someone in the pews starts yelling "He doesn't know what he's talking about! He doesn't come from God!"

My mentally ill mother-in-law pulls that kind of crap in church. And everywhere else for that matter.

Speaking for God while sitting in the pews means you're mentally ill. Speaking for God while standing on the pulpit makes you a preacher.

Excellent!

Calling your imaginary friend Harvey makes you insane. Calling him jebus makes you a saint. :Hmm:

Just to make sure I've got it right. Speaking for God while sitting in the pews means you're mentally ill. Speaking for God while standing on the pulpit makes you a preacher.

Priceless. Simply Priceless.