Goodbye Jesus

Hell House

Brutal Brian

Hey guys and gals

I was browsing some of the articles on the front page and I read this link someone posted on a Creation Museum, and it reminded me of this horrible Xtian haunted house called

Hell House

I have just wondered if anyone else has seen this movie. I can't believe that the Freedom of Xtianity in this country has allowed this Homophobic, Biased shit into existence. Oh wait yes I can :twitch: Because the Fundies WANT it too.Although the movie doesn't really support the idea, and you get to see the Cultists in action singing, and speaking in tongues, and some guy in a Fear Factory shirt flips off a priest(love that part).

I don't know if this thing has been discussed here before but please input. I would love to talk to others on this.

- Brian

There is a hell house in colorado, and boy, is it fucked up. The funniest part though, is that hell, although it is rather unpleasant, is more comfortable than heaven.

Yes I saw it...I found it to be interesting, scary (not the hellhouse itself but the culture that produced it) and ridiculous...

It was upsetting to see these 2 seven year old kids who were scared to death and becoming christian afterwards...not having a clue what it is really about or time to actually think about what they are doing.

It is all about fear and how to manipulate people into believing.

I remember watching part of this movie on cable a couple years ago. I really didn't even know what it was, just found it channel flipping. From what I watched, I think I would call it comically tragic.

IMO the people putting on this thing probably turn more people off to Christianity than bring people to it. It sends a very clear message that no matter how awful your life is, god is going to have no sympathy for you and as a bonus will torture you for eternity.... *unless* you become superstitious like us and force yourself to believe a bunch ancient stories are true. Then god will just love love love you! Hopefully most people see it for what it is..... a bunch of mental hospital escapees putting on a bad halloween play.

It was upsetting to see these 2 seven year old kids who were scared to death and becoming christian afterwards...not having a clue what it is really about or time to actually think about what they are doing.

I don't even remember that, I must have missed it. All I remember were a bunch of screaming teenagers who I thought were either drunk or stoned...

isn't there some christian verse which says that the most important thing is to love God with all our hearts....didn't Jesus say that?

I think I've like, seen this before.

It's like, I like liking stuff.

But I won't like what I don't like.

Do you know what I'm like, saying?

This stuff is like, so messed up...

oooh...rivers of lava.

That means third degree burns at least, my nerves will be shot, and I wont feel a thing! w00t

oooh...rivers of lava.

That means third degree burns at least, my nerves will be shot, and I wont feel a thing!  w00t

Yeah, but it's like, still like, really hot'n stuff. An when like, somethin' is like that hot, it's like, not cool.

And the girl who takes the RU486 and bleeds to death in a hospital bed or the gay kid who dies of aids because he has anal sex....

Blatant bias and homophobia, worse than all the civil right movement stuff in the south or at least just as bad...

Yeah, but it's like, still like, really hot'n stuff. An when like, somethin' is like that hot, it's like, not cool.

It's like, theology 'n' stuff, y'know? So God goes, "If you're not gonna go, 'I profess Your name and stuff,' like, I'm going to go, like, 'You go to Hell and stuff.' So you better go what I tell you to go or you'll go where you don't want to go."

I can't believe that the Freedom of Xtianity in this country has allowed this Homophobic, Biased shit into existence.

Freedom of speech means SPECIFICALLY the freedom to say that which is offensive. It is the freedom to speak in a way that you would censor if you could. Their having this freedom means that you also have the freedom to vocally shout them down and embarass them for the stupid shit that they say and do.

You can't believe it's "Allowed"?!?!?

Guess what - they can't believe you're "Allowed" either. That's how it works.

Never wish your enemy was outlawed - if you do, then they'll outlaw you next time they're in power. The wheel always turns - if you climb on top of it, you will be crushed under it when your victims and enemies turn to the top.

-Lokmer

Never wish your enemy was outlawed - if you do, then they'll outlaw you next time they're in power.  The wheel always turns - if you climb on top of it, you will be crushed under it when your victims and enemies turn to the top.

-Lokmer

My dad as a christian and an english teacher used to always say to any christian who advocated banning books "If you start banning books, eventually they'll ban the bible". That usually shut their ass right up.

If that guy who is about to blow his brains out will be in hell with me, it won’t be all bad.

I wonder if they kick people out who can’t stop laughing? I think that would be my response if I went through their hell-house?

It's like, theology 'n' stuff, y'know? So God goes, "If you're not gonna go, 'I profess Your name and stuff,' like, I'm going to go, like, 'You go to Hell and stuff.' So you better go what I tell you to go or you'll go where you don't want to go."

Yup! Just like that. :HaHa:

If that guy who is about to blow his brains out will be in hell with me, it won’t be all bad.

IBF, you are so bad. :HaHa:

:lmao:

I have always been of the opinion that religion is a lot like theater. These people seem to get that -- or at least appeal to my sick twisted aesthetic. I give it two thumbs up.

Sure, it's sick, bigoted, violent, twisted, and downright foul... but so are movies I enjoy and music I sometimes listen to.

I just would hope people could remember it is just a play and when you get the the parking lot you are supposed to let it go.

Guest JP1283

I'm just worried about the children who will be taken to see this by their insane parents. The idiocy of extreme Christians such as these deeply saddens me. They can't see past their religion that this could do harm to their children. Retards.

I'm just worried about the children who will be taken to see this by their insane parents.  The idiocy of extreme Christians such as these deeply saddens me.  They can't see past their religion that this could do harm to their children.  Retards.

Well said JP. :clap:

again describes what I originally should have said when I started this post. :Doh:

Thanx. :grin:

Now, now... for the children is always the easiest road to censorship. We all know that Manson is a horrible singer but recognize that adults can listen to him... but what about the children?

Is this a bad thing for children? Probably, I won't argue that. But there are plenty of parents who are worse for their children... and there are plenty of things on TV, in songs, written on bathroom walls... which are also bad for the kiddies.

Reality is harmful for children... and most people could probably use couselling... but theater is theater... and even sick twisted fucked up religious morality pushing theater is still better than nothing at all.

I'm just worried about the children who will be taken to see this by their insane parents.  The idiocy of extreme Christians such as these deeply saddens me.  They can't see past their religion that this could do harm to their children.  Retards.

Pfft! :Wendywhatever: These are the same people who shit themselves when they see Janet Jackson's nipple on television, and yet they'll take their kids to see The Bashin' of the Christ, and then tell their children, "He went through that for you!" and "If you don't believe it, you will burn in Hell for eternity."

Sanity isn't exactly one of Christianity's finer points. :shrug:

Guest JP1283
Pfft! :Wendywhatever:   These are the same people who shit themselves when they see Janet Jackson's nipple on television, and yet they'll take their kids to see The Bashin' of the Christ, and then tell their children, "He went through that for you!" and "If you don't believe it, you will burn in Hell for eternity."

Sanity isn't exactly one of Christianity's finer points.  :shrug:

Indeed, Fwee. Well said. The fundy hypocrisy never fails to amaze me.

Pfft! :Wendywhatever:   These are the same people who shit themselves when they see Janet Jackson's nipple on television, and yet they'll take their kids to see The Bashin' of the Christ, and then tell their children, "He went through that for you!" and "If you don't believe it, you will burn in Hell for eternity."

Sanity isn't exactly one of Christianity's finer points.  :shrug:

:lmao::lmao: Good one! :HaHa:

Same here. And these are usually the same people who throw a fit when they see some one having an alcholic drink in a G-rated movie.