Dinosaurs

Albert Einstein

Mark Twain

Bertrand Russell

Thomas Jefferson

Susan B. Anthony

The First Amendment

Carbon Dating

Yeah but the fact that they still think that anyway is the scary part.

Remember that verse in Judges where it says that gawd couldn't beat those plains tribes because they had "chariots of iron"?

I've yet to see any morontheist even try to answer to this one... I guess if people today complain "where's gawd?" the answer is clear. Whenever he comes down, he sees one of those

leopard-2-pz87-094.jpg

and immediately runs back home crying, eh?

(So, morontheists, if you read this... surprise me! Explain to me how your "omnipotent gawd" could ever be unable to defeat some shitty bronze-age chariots!)

Remember that verse in Judges where it says that gawd couldn't beat those plains tribes because they had "chariots of iron"?

I've yet to see any morontheist even try to answer to this one... I guess if people today complain "where's gawd?" the answer is clear. Whenever he comes down, he sees one of those

leopard-2-pz87-094.jpg

and immediately runs back home crying, eh?

(So, morontheists, if you read this... surprise me! Explain to me how your "omnipotent gawd" could ever be unable to defeat some shitty bronze-age chariots!)

Well those chariots were top of the line military technology!! Like 2 horsepower and revolutionary copiloting technology lets one man take the reigns while another pegs Israelites with arrows. It would take quite an imagination to think up a god mighty enough to beat one of those, given the circumstance.

According to the polls the easy answer to this question is: Atheists.

mwc