Goodbye Jesus

Russell Means On Freedom Rings Radio

nivek

Russell Means on Freedom Rings Radio, 02/11/08

Freedom Rings Radio

Russell Means, spokesperson for the Republic Of Lakotah, joins host

Kenneth John. 9-10am on WRMN 1410 AM, Elgin, IL or live on the web.

[live radio or stream] (02/11/08)

http://www.freedomrings.net/

Yucca hey!

Michigonong Lodge!

Might be the last great act of dissent in the USA!

However, I see all sorts of possibilities in the near future, and I'm no psychic. I am interested because I live on the North Platte River in Nebraska where the Lakota borders. I expect the US will eventually send in BATF, FBI, and their other party favorites. Either way, the Lakota have my support for what they are doing, which will not be popular with most people--I can't object to family doing what they want to do. I expect a rather large opposition, especially in Wyoming.

Yucca hey!

Michigonong Lodge!

Might be the last great act of dissent in the USA!

However, I see all sorts of possibilities in the near future, and I'm no psychic. I am interested because I live on the North Platte River in Nebraska where the Lakota borders. I expect the US will eventually send in BATF, FBI, and their other party favorites. Either way, the Lakota have my support for what they are doing, which will not be popular with most people--I can't object to family doing what they want to do. I expect a rather large opposition, especially in Wyoming.

How far has it spread? I live in a community dominated by Native Americans and yet I haven't heard about this. I only read about it on Means's Wikipedia page. Some of my students are from a rez down the border of ND and SD and they haven't uttered a peep about it.

Since Ron Paul hasn't received much in the way of media coverage, I guess the struggles of Native Americans still registers lower on the radar for most press correspondents.