Goodbye Jesus

Brother Jeff's Blasphemy Challenge

Brother Jeff

Sister Rhia magically inspired me to finally do my own Blasphemy Challenge video, which you can see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfXhGEXQT_E

Glory!

Brother Jeff-

The more I come to know of you the more I love you. Please consider doing readings of your Bible translations on youtube. That would be AMAZING!

Dare I say, GLORY.

I watched your glorious Blasphemy video and then watched your glorious Exorcism video-- praise the lard! Job well done, preach on brother! Love it!

Hahaha...Jeff, you so could have become a television evangelist. :lmao:

Gawd-damnit! I nearly pissed myself laughing!

You totally kick-ass, Brother Jeff. :)

Glory!

I put my hand on the computer screen and I felt the power! Glory!

Glory, Brother Jeff!

I think that yours was the first glorious blasphemy challenge that I've gloriously clicked on. Then I clicked on a few more. Then I looked up the blasphemy challenge website. I was surprised how easy it was. Just deny the Spook of Kryasst, or the existence of the Spook, maybe optionally throw in the Holy Farter and the Lard Kryasst, and voila, you got your ticket to hell and your free video all for the mere cost of one soul.

To this day I kind had the crazy idea that you had to really MOCK the holy spirit as in roll around on the floor and fake speaking in tongues and laugh loudly while throwing eggs at a pentecostal church. I think I was warped by films I must have seen as a teenager.

Who'd have thought it was so easy!? Dang! I had my one way ticket years and years ago!

So then I looked up blasphemy. As expected it involves impiety, irreverence, disrespect, or contempt for something held sacred. I suppose a wide range of interpretations could come from that, but I suppose denying existence of a deity could easily qualify, and I think much less has been called blasphemy.

Then I saw some of your other videos. Fucked up in love was hilarious, as was Exorcism Help, the work of a true ex-fundy. Hell should be a blast! See ya there, bro!

Glory indeed! Good video, Brother Jeff.

Gawd-damnit! I nearly pissed myself laughing!

You totally kick-ass, Brother Jeff. :)

Glory!

Thanks, Sister Rhia. You too! Glory! :)

I put my hand on the computer screen and I felt the power! Glory!

Whew! Hall-lay-LOOH-Yah, Sister! Send me money NOW, and God will bless you a thousand-fold! The number is 1-800-KRYASST! CALL NOW!

Glory!

Glory, Brother Jeff!

I think that yours was the first glorious blasphemy challenge that I've gloriously clicked on. Then I clicked on a few more. Then I looked up the blasphemy challenge website. I was surprised how easy it was. Just deny the Spook of Kryasst, or the existence of the Spook, maybe optionally throw in the Holy Farter and the Lard Kryasst, and voila, you got your ticket to hell and your free video all for the mere cost of one soul.

To this day I kind had the crazy idea that you had to really MOCK the holy spirit as in roll around on the floor and fake speaking in tongues and laugh loudly while throwing eggs at a pentecostal church. I think I was warped by films I must have seen as a teenager.

Who'd have thought it was so easy!? Dang! I had my one way ticket years and years ago!

So then I looked up blasphemy. As expected it involves impiety, irreverence, disrespect, or contempt for something held sacred. I suppose a wide range of interpretations could come from that, but I suppose denying existence of a deity could easily qualify, and I think much less has been called blasphemy.

Then I saw some of your other videos. Fucked up in love was hilarious, as was Exorcism Help, the work of a true ex-fundy. Hell should be a blast! See ya there, bro!

Glad you enjoyed my glorious videos, Brother! Glory!

Check out Pat Condell's Blasphemy Challenge video. It's awesome and humorous:

I would love to see someone really MOCK the Spook the way you describe. That would be hilarious! Glory!

Especially the throwing eggs at Pentecostal churches part... where do I sign up... I don't want to do it all by myself!

Pat Condell is great!

Heather

Hahaha...Jeff, you so could have become a television evangelist. :lmao:

Gawd yes! Glory!

You mean I didn't have to throw all those eggs? :HaHa:

Especially the throwing eggs at Pentecostal churches part... where do I sign up... I don't want to do it all by myself!

We need to hang out sometime. ;)