Zeitgeist Moive

Guest Innerlite

Guest Innerlite

ok so i have posted ont his site before but i have read many many post and i knwo there are tonnes of smart people...i want to know what thoughts are otu there about this movie...i have to say im jumping ht egun..but the first half of th emovie..hasnt told me anything i dont know.....

any comments wold be appreciated and sorry if im in the wrong group

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

I think most conspiracy theories are crap, but that's strictly my own opinion. I enjoyed the first part of the vid, but the guy never did tie it into the 9/11 and world banking conspiracies...

well thats because the movie is actually three seperate parts, each dealing with a defferent topic.

im really not a big fan of zeitgeist the movie for a couple of reasons.

1 the author of the video gives no sources for any of there information, not a single drop. hell the second part on the 9/11 concpiracy is actually stolen from other documentaries, most notabaly loose change.

2 no credits

no where does it give the authors name, so one cannot refute any arguements presented in the so-called movie.

3 untrustworthy source.

im sorry but any person who chops up other docu's (such as the before mentioned loose change) and doesnt give the original authors credit, nor does he mention that the footage is from other films just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

these are just a few points im sure others have more.

Also, I think the first third of the video has been debunked by both the secular and religious establishments.

Also, I think the first third of the video has been debunked by both the secular and religious establishments.

ive actually researched a bit about the first third of the movie, and its got some facts in there, not many but some.

the bits about older gods having lives very simular to jesus is suprisingly spot on. most of jesus miracles have also been taken from older pre-christian deities.

now i have heard the second part has been debunked, but honestly i havent researched alot into it.

It is entertaining but it is seriously lacking in credibility. I believe most of what the author is claiming is speculation with no real proof. His argument about Jesus being the sun god and related to other religions has truth in it but he really needs to show his sources, especially when it comes to making claims of 9-11.

It is entertaining but it is seriously lacking in credibility. I believe most of what the author is claiming is speculation with no real proof. His argument about Jesus being the sun god and related to other religions has truth in it but he really needs to show his sources, especially when it comes to making claims of 9-11.

I really think some conspiracy theories are based on circular reasoning and conjectures. This 9/11 Truth Movement has become its own religion. Zeitgeist is nothing more than a copy of Loose Change, The God Who Wasn't There and that one film by Aaron Russo.

Furthermore, there is an entire sub-culture within the conspiracy community that suggests the Catholic Church is the seat of the AntiChrist or that it control world events through many other arms.

I have been around the net and there is some screwy shit out there.

I can't seem to get the site to open, but I remember reading about how credits for the movie were going to be put on the official site. I'm not sure if they've done it, and the darned thing won't open for me to check it right now.

I'll admit that the first third was pretty important in my own deconversion. Since then I have learned that much of the content isn't exactly accurate or true, but I think that what is presented is done so in a way that a xtian with an open mind will start to ask questions after watching it. I don't know why I went so long as an xtian without questioning simple things such as why Xmas and Easter fall on days that correspond with oodles of other older religions as well as astronomy/astrology.

Anyone who watches it should definitely take their questions and doubts and go do their own investigation in order come to their own conclusions. Failure to do so would be no different than blindly accepting the xtian religion based on the word of only a handful of people.