Goodbye Jesus

Url: "an Open Letter To Hillary Clinton"

nivek

AN OPEN LETTER TO HILLARY CLINTON FROM A WELLESLEY COLLEGE ALUMNA

Submitted by a Truth To Power Subscriber From Yahoo News Groups

[This letter was written by a woman who has clearly done her homework, and confirms that no sane human being in good conscience can cast a vote for Hillary Clinton--CB]

Posted FWIMBW

kFL

:twitch: Just when ya think you're up on all the scandals. Thanks for posting!

What MON did to those farmers in India makes me literally sick to my stomach.

I'd love to hear a response from our strict, Ayn Rand Lassez Faire capitalists on these issues.

American government has just become one inbred, intertwined corporate machine that works against the best interests of humanity in favor of profits. I'm not anti capitalist by any means, but this monopolization of ag and retail that has taken over America and threatens to take over the globe is over the top. Quality of life means shit to these execs and the pols that they control. I plan to go puke up my breakfast now.

Wow. Everyone should read this. I never liked Hillary, but this literally takes the cake.

I am convinced our food supply in the US is now poisoned. Hillary has always been a scheming, power mad, money hungry individual.

Old news.

Canadian farmers and academics have been trying to stop monsanto and their ilk since the early 1980s.

You Americans sat back and ignored the problem for decades because it wasnt obviously killing YOUR children.

Congratulations, you are finaly getting that wakeup call that everyone else has been sending you since you re-elected Mad dog Regan.

"You Americans" -- what a nice, fetching turn of phrase. Has the ring of "You Jews" You Hispanics" "You Muslims" etc. D Laurier do you feel personally responsible for everything that happens in your country, especially if you were unaware of the problem?

"You" re-elected Regan? Please remember who you are addressing. How do you know any of us on this site even voted for him?

You just sound like a jerk.

Terminator genes, developed by DP&L, a Rose Firm client, prevent

seeds from "working" after only one season. Farmers "must" repurchase

(patents and suing not certain enough control, it seems).

Those "killing" genes pose the apocalyptic risk of breaking out into

nature. Natural seeds could fail, too. Nature could fail.

I found this part to be quite scary. "Us americans" aka the Clintons, could have inadvertantly brought on the biggest famine in history. I too hate it when people lump us together with our government. Even if some of us here voted for him, not every voter is educated, and even the educated ones are not privy to this kind of danger, or understand it.

Now, what can be done now that this cat is out of the bag?

Chances are we won't try and do anything. Remember, "we" (lol) voted GW in AFTER the movie F-911.

Sometimes we are willfully blind, but we also have another problem. We seem to only elect the very wealthy. I guess that's because the more money you have, the more advertising you can buy, and the more friends you make. If we continue to only elect the rich, we will always have problems like this.

"You Americans" -- what a nice, fetching turn of phrase. Has the ring of "You Jews" You Hispanics" "You Muslims" etc. D Laurier do you feel personally responsible for everything that happens in your country, especially if you were unaware of the problem?

"You" re-elected Regan? Please remember who you are addressing. How do you know any of us on this site even voted for him?

You just sound like a jerk.

I second that!

Maybe you should start holding your own government accountable for allowing it to happen.... Guess that would take more work then pointing a broad-brush finger at all Americans.

I'll have you also know D... that "we" the people have very little control over the corporates and the government, Unless we're like Hillary sitting in on board meetings, give me a break. Politicians trade blind eyes and favors for money and power, I guess it shows how much you don't know about how this government really works. We don't control what they put in our own food, cigarettes and so forth. Get with it already! It has been that way since I've been able to vote. Our small votes to change it are insignificant... but I guess that doesn't stop Non-Americans from blaming us anyway. :Wendywhatever: