Goodbye Jesus

Baha'i Faith: New World Religion

Guest Bahai

If this dude is the spiritual return of Christ, I definitely want nothing to do with it.

and Mohammed... as an added bonus... probably Vishnu too ;)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

• SWIM

• The-Captain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hel, I'd rather become a Hare Krishna. At least they have some decent food and music.

Blaha?

Blaba'ubla?

mwc

Hubba hubba!

Blabber, bokko bokko...

(Hey, I didn't know Blaha'i had glossolalia too?)

Hel, I'd rather become a Hare Krishna. At least they have some decent food and music.

Is there any Rabbit Krishna too? I think they at least should have Bunny Krishna! That's a minimum requirement; then at least they have the easter to celebrate. A whole bunch of yellow robed people walking around with baskets off multicolored eggs. Awesome!

• Super Moderator

Alright, I'm starting to have a shitty day now, so I'll simplify. Fuck Baha'i and the prophet he rode in on.

Sorry.

- Chris

Alright, I'm starting to have a shitty day now, so I'll simplify. Fuck Baha'i and the prophet he rode in on.

Sorry.

- Chris

Don't be sorry. But really, I'd rather not fuck Baha'i; I've heard he's not very good in the sack nor is he well endowed. (At some point I think he because a eunuch for the LAWD as Jesus recommended.) Krishna is supposed to be the best lover of all the deities; I'd rather fuck him! Or give me Lord Shiva and his giant Lingam.

No, I take it back, I'd rather do Radha and Freya and all the goddesses. Lesbian orgy!!!!

Let us bow down before the God that is Evangelism.

Let us become the mentally unenlightened boils on the collective ass of humanity because we believe that social libertarianism is the second biggest faux pas of all time.

Let us become mentally deadened because secular enlightenment is the biggest faux pas of all time.

Let us bow down before some nonexistent thing that we've never seen ourselves yet we believe is there since we surrendered our underused mental faculties to the fearless leader whose dick is out for us to suck on.

Let us not be confused even though the visceral evidence is before our eyes that Evangelism is the ultimate whore-god that dons many forms because it comprehends that all human understanding, all human experience is purely subjective on matters of faith and religion.

Let us further surrender our productive, survivalist routine to take on a routine of regurgitating rote rhetoric and reflecting on how we can spit it back out at the sinners.

Let us bow down and praise the God of Evangelism indeed.

Dear God of Evangelism, please kill my intellect, please squelch my curiosity, please give a happy delusion to impress on all the foes and all the sinners who speak out against you and try to prove your nonexistence. Please smite them with tortures that would make all your prophets be stunned in absolute horror. Please keep giving the faith to challenge secular enlightenment and social libertarianism at all costs as these are tools of your evil twin God, the God of Enlightenment.

All the saints of evangelism and needless torture, pray for us.

Ever notice that this alleged supergod hand-picks *one* human and expects the rest of us to believe the human?

Damned inefficient, if you ask Me. When I want to speak to humanity, I do so Myself.

Yeah, I never understood why God needed inferior mortals to prove his existence and get people to believe in him, either. Is God a lazy ass or something?

A red squiddie out of the box! Impressive, after the least prosletysing post I've seen out of an fundie in an age...

If you want world peace, you should give the Baha'i Teachings serious consideration, for they outline how that unity is to be achieved.

Obvious bullshit. I can't let this pass. If Baha'i has been around since the 19th century and we still don't have world peace (nor will we) Bahabooboo or whatever his name is sure ain't going to do it. We've given the "mouthpiece of God" enough time, haven't we. More empty promises. I say screw that-- you aren't going to get any converts here.

Yeah, Gramps, not as offensive as some preaching we have seen, but its all rotten at the bottom.

I was referring to kamal

I dont think he knows what this website is. In the first paragraph he is talking to us like we are christians and baha'i is the fulfillment of our prophecies. My guess is lazy evangelist that got this site by googling xian and quickly posted his speech before buggering off to another religous site.

I was referring to kamal

Sorry, I didn't even consider kamal as an actual reply. :lmao: yeah, that sure is even less prosleytising!

I was referring to kamal

Sorry, I didn't even consider kamal as an actual reply. :lmao: yeah, that sure is even less prosleytising!

I thought kamal was pointing out that the baha'i guy didnt get the meaning of Ex as in Ex-Christian? Why did he get the squiddie for that, who is he anyway?

I was referring to kamal

I thought kamal was pointing out that the baha'i guy didnt get the meaning of Ex as in Ex-Christian? Why did he get the squiddie for that, who is he anyway?

I was referring to kamal

That was clear as mud lol. The silent treatment?

He is officially the most inept poster Ive seen...

Exactly!! The-doctor?????

Is it important who am I?

I was here about five years ago and had many posts. Here a place for atheist to escape from their lonely. You look like a hyena flock that looking for weak and ill animals to rip them; Rootless guys that enjoy of jeering others. Did you ever think about your antic and nonsense belief?

Who am I? May be later!!!

I have some information about Bahai faith. If be any yearn I'm at yours.

I was referring to kamal

Please forgive him probably triggered it ...

:lmao:

I was here about five years ago and had many posts. Here a place for atheist to escape from their lonely. You look like a hyena flock that looking for weak and ill animals to rip them; Rootless guys that enjoy of jeering others. Did you ever think about your antic and nonsense belief?

This is officially the best thing Ive gotten to read all week. I think we are close to breaking the language barrier with this strange form of life.

Hmmm speak no right are you being? Can do this do not type to were I did undermestood?

no... I take that to the back for interogation.

Edumacation, it be's a wunnerful thang!

Exactly!! Th

psst, I kinda think he belike's youse an stuff...

Please tell me English is your second language, because if it is your first then you are really bad at it.

Personally I think the one with "nonsense belief" is you, if you can provide empirical evidence for your beliefs then do so, otherwise I will continue to be skeptical of them.

You complain about us abusing you, but you choose to come here and make claims in favor of your belief system, so it is not surprising we would ask for evidence. If you don't like the way we deal with you, then you are welcome to leave, no one is tying you down.

Here a place for atheist to escape from their lonely religious idiots.

Fixed it for you.

You look like a hyena flock that looking for weak and ill animals to rip them...

Well, *somebody* has to weed out the weak and the ill.

In Her official capacity as Goddess of Punctuation and Coherent Writing, sets a wild gerund upon Kamal; guts him with a razor-sharp sentence fragment; bastes him with barbecue sauce; and tosses him on the grill.

No, thanks... I'm not interested in yet another quasi-Abrahamic monotheistic religion that:

• Considers homosexuality to be unnatural
  • Has the unmitigated gall to declare Shakyamuni Buddha to be an avatar of their monotheistic god
  • Ditto for Krishna, who is majorly pissed off about the demotion from godhood of His consort Radha
  • Wants a single world government... Led by Baha'i believers
  • Excludes women from membership in the religion's high court, the Universal House of Justice

In other words... Baha'i is yet another pious syncretic fraud built on quicksand.

Not buying your imaginary vacuum cleaner, kid. Scram.