Goodbye Jesus

Baha'i Faith: New World Religion

Guest Bahai

Exactly!! Th

I have some information about Bahai faith. If be any yearn I'm at yours.

psst, I kinda think he belike's youse an stuff...

Oww the lewd dirty to me?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

• SWIM

• The-Captain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please tell me English is your second language, because if it is your first then you are really bad at it.

Personally I think the one with "nonsense belief" is you, if you can provide empirical evidence for your beliefs then do so, otherwise I will continue to be skeptical of them.

Yes English is my second language and unfortunately it's too weak, but my logic is strong.

Please be patient I will answer your problems.

Yes English is my second language and unfortunately it's too weak, but my logic is strong.

Cool. Where are you from?

(Your logic is strong? You've studied the subject?)

Here a place for atheist to escape from their lonely religious idiots.

Fixed it for you.

You look like a hyena flock that looking for weak and ill animals to rip them...

Well, *somebody* has to weed out the weak and the ill.

In Her official capacity as Goddess of Punctuation and Coherent Writing, sets a wild gerund upon Kamal; guts him with a razor-sharp sentence fragment; bastes him with barbecue sauce; and tosses him on the grill.

No, thanks... I'm not interested in yet another quasi-Abrahamic monotheistic religion that:

• Considers homosexuality to be unnatural
  • Has the unmitigated gall to declare Shakyamuni Buddha to be an avatar of their monotheistic god
  • Ditto for Krishna, who is majorly pissed off about the demotion from godhood of His consort Radha
  • Wants a single world government... Led by Baha'i believers
  • Excludes women from membership in the religion's high court, the Universal House of Justice

In other words... Baha'i is yet another pious syncretic fraud built on quicksand.

Not buying your imaginary vacuum cleaner, kid. Scram.

Yes it's right

But they are lions and eagles not hyenas and lammergeyers!

Did you ever see in the nature other homosexual animals except humankinds?

Yes I suspected as much. Dont mind the joking, its well natured. For fluent English speakers your posts are downright hilarious in their grammatical errors. But kudos to you for attempting a second language.

Honestly though I dont really have any problems that concerns Baha'i. Im really rather apathetic to the whole thing as I am an eminently unspiritual person, therefore we probably will have a hard time communicating about such matters.

If you dont mind however I would like to hear about how Baha'i relates to you specifically, why you chose it, what's the appeal, why its worth devoting time and thought to etc.

Yes it's right

Well yes.

We were discussing this in another thread. Most of the apes have evinced homosexual behavior, as well as a whole slew of other mammals (and some insects).

Whats that about lions and eagles?

Yes it's right

LOL, you didn't (yes you did!)

Yes, and there is plenty of evidence that homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom. There's even evidence for gender dysphoria in the animal kingdom.

And who the hell cares anyway? According to you religious folk, on one hand we humans are supposedly "created" so much different from "animals," but then somehow we're supposed to be just like them. Pick a position and stick with it, will you?

Kelli

Yes it's right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlTAyNI8WE

You should see the bit about Lions :)

Exactly!! The-doctor?????

Is it important who am I?

I was here about five years ago and had many posts. Here a place for atheist to escape from their lonely. You look like a hyena flock that looking for weak and ill animals to rip them; Rootless guys that enjoy of jeering others. Did you ever think about your antic and nonsense belief?

Who am I? May be later!!!

Yoda?

I'm not a Bahai. I just told I have some information about Bahai faith and its founder "mohammad ali shirazi"

A short story about him:

He was born in 1859 in Shiraz-Iran. When he was 19 he went to Karbala-Iraq and educated in Islamic gnosis so, he got familiar with Sufi leaders. He came back to Shiraz in 1878 and began to study some books about Sufism. He was an ascetic person so he was going on the roof in hot weather on summers to prey for long time. When his teacher "Molla Kazem Rashti" died Mohammad Ali and his classmates tried to sit on their teacher place however claims were bigger and stranger than his friends so he won the race and subrogation. Some of his corrivals and a few of Sufi people flowed after him.

At first he claimed he is BOB (it means "door" in Arabic and in idiom means representative) of twelfth leader of Shiite religion; IMAM MAHDI. (Shiite believes Imam Mahdi will appear after he disappeared in 873, and he will rule on the whole earth. His capital is koufeh-Iraq. The important reason of occupation Iraq by the USA is to prevent of his insurrection). He was interpreting Quran according to his studies.

When came back from Mecca-Saudi Arabia claimed he is Imam Mahdi and appeared to rescue people of injustice. Then he claimed that he is a prophet from God. He wrote a book and named it "Bayan". He was telling to people that his book has revoked Quran's injunctions.

When he was at his first step (BOB) he arrested by ruler of Shiraz and punished firmly so he repented and in a public meeting said: "God's damn be upon whom believe that I'm representative of Imam Mahdi".

To be continued

Please forgive my grammar mistakes and bad usage of words

Whats that about lions and eagles?

i was answering to:

Well, *somebody* has to weed out the weak and the ill.

At first he claimed he is BOB (it means "door" in Arabic and in idiom means representative) of twelfth leader of Shiite religion;

[snip]

When he was at his first step (BOB) he arrested by ruler of Shiraz and punished firmly so he repented and in a public meeting said: "God's damn be upon whom believe that I'm representative of Imam Mahdi".

That's interesting... I have an uncle named BOB. My uncle is the true BOB, and this other BOB of whom you speak is a false idol. I hereby smite this false BOB along with all other rogues and rascals who would dare to claim the throne of BOB.

Repent! Repent, ye, and worship my uncle!

I'm not a Bahai. I just told I have some information about Bahai faith and its founder "mohammad ali shirazi"

A short story about him:

Well, we reject mythical jesus and all his minion, what makes you think we would give a rats ass for jeebus wanna-be?

Kamal-toe, you are in the wrong place to be selling a new religion, we dumped an established one, you think we would actually consider a cult? Some other nutless, gutless, moronic leader to suck off our finacial tit and brain-pork us?

He was born in 1859 in Shiraz-Iran. When he was 19 he went to Karbala-Iraq and educated in Islamic gnosis so, he got familiar with Sufi leaders. He came back to Shiraz in 1878 and began to study some books about Sufism. He was an ascetic person so he was going on the roof in hot weather on summers to prey for long time.

Most people that go to roofs to prey are known as "snipers" fyi...

When his teacher "Molla Kazem Rashti" died Mohammad Ali and his classmates tried to sit on their teacher place however claims were bigger and stranger than his friends so he won the race and subrogation. Some of his corrivals and a few of Sufi people flowed after him.

Ali? Damn I didn't know he was that old! Float like a butterfly sting like a bee! Thus sayeth the gospel of Mohammad Ali!

At first he claimed he is BOB (it means "door" in Arabic and in idiom means representative) of twelfth leader of Shiite religion; IMAM MAHDI. (Shiite believes Imam Mahdi will appear after he disappeared in 873, and he will rule on the whole earth. His capital is koufeh-Iraq. The important reason of occupation Iraq by the USA is to prevent of his insurrection). He was interpreting Quran according to his studies.

OH I see you are selling "islam" to us? Wow! Kamal-toe, please just uhm... go away, arguing with you is like argueing with a 4 year old that spongebob is not "real".

When came back from Mecca-Saudi Arabia claimed he is Imam Mahdi and appeared to rescue people of injustice. Then he claimed that he is a prophet from God. He wrote a book and named it "Bayan". He was telling to people that his book has revoked Quran's injunctions.

To be continued

Please forgive my grammar mistakes and bad usage of words

OH! Great! Kamal-toe, now you are claiming damnnation for unbelief? WOW pascals wager being applied to a "cult" AWESOME! The level of stupid is strong in you little one! PLEASE don't go away, I need more funny to read!

• Super Moderator
Please tell me English is your second language, because if it is your first then you are really bad at it.

Personally I think the one with "nonsense belief" is you, if you can provide empirical evidence for your beliefs then do so, otherwise I will continue to be skeptical of them.

I don't know how long you have been using English, but you are doing OK making it understandable. Congratulations on learning a new language.

Unfortunately, while your second language may be a little weak, but your logic is nonexistent. You sound like a fanatical loon. Try to learn some facts as well as the new language.

- Chris

That wouldn't be BOB Dobbs would it?

JR-BOB-DOBBS.jpg

I think he actually means the Báb

That wouldn't be BOB Dobbs would it?

Or maybe Bob Dole? LOL

:lmao:

BTW, since I'm an filthy apostate from all religions, I refuse to put Bob's name in quotes...

Actually I think he's talking about Bob Marley.

I have some hippy friends who went to Jamaica and made a pilgrimage to his grave. Some people worship him, you know.

But he is not the BOB you should worship. He was just a reefer-smokin' pothead. The only BOB you should worship (besides my aforementioned uncle) is BOB Hite of the 1960s blues-rock band CANNED HEAT. This BOB preached the mighty gospel of the Boogie, the One True Religion! The only tithe required of you is the purchase of one (1) beer and one (1) can of Sterno ; this is the Sacrament of the New Age, and ingestion of this Sacrament will surely set you afire with a burning Spirit that cannot be quenched.

If you want to worship my uncle BOB, just send me a PM and I'll let you know how to tithe via Google checkout. Together we will make sure that your soul is safe.

As you can see, there are many BOBs available to worship, and if you do not choose the correct one, you will surely burn in hell. Wouldn't you rather set your guts aflame with STERNO? Of course you would. Just send me the money and I will carry out all prayers and offerings on your behalf. It's very convenient. I will even accept a credit card payment and will authorize the reservation of one (1) beanbag chair for you in Heaven.

*Gestures Jedically*

These are not the BOBs you are looking for

*Gestures Jedically*

**monotone**

These are not the BOBs I am looking for.

• Super Moderator
*Gestures Jedically*

**monotone**

These are not the BOBs I am looking for.

Bob. Bob, Bob. Bob, Bob Moran.

There are about 70 species or more that have been documented scientifically to have homosexual activities. There are also documented activities of necrophilia (sex with dead individuals). So homosexuality and perverse sexuality is not unique for humans.