Goodbye Jesus

Baha'i Faith: New World Religion

Guest Bahai

Our religion offers us to hear others speech then choosing the best one.

"….Therefore give good news to My servants; Those who listen to the word, then follow the best of it Those are they whom Allah has guided And those it is who are the men of understanding" 39:18I suppose this rule is the best one for a debating field and if you; as an atheist were unprejudiced agree whit me.

When someone believes in a faith and he or she has some problem whit it, atheists tell him: your coin is not a golden one it is ironic please throw it out. So he or she asks of them to change it whit a golden one. Do you have any coin in your hands? Suppose I have some problem with my religion but it is not acceptable to leave it until I find a suitable substitute. Is there any one? I'm ready to consider it and campier it with mine. I welcome to noteworthy speeches.

I'm from Iran. Iran is a multi cultural country; our territory is full of world known poets like Molavi, Hafz, Ferdosi and Saadi. Most of Islamic philosophers are Iranian: Ave Ali Sina, Farabi, Sohrevardi, Molla Sadra and hundreds of other individuals. to day a lot of our governors are cultural faces. All of these were happened after Iranian got familiar whit Islam culture. You could not find even one person of them in our history before accepting Islam by us. The other branch of Islam; Sunni, call Shiite as "Rafezi" which means "Rejecter". Yes we reject all of illogical matters.

I expressed those words to say when we chose to be Shiite Moslem as our religion we consider it completely. Nowadays most of the nations all over the world know us and got familiar whit Shiite faith a little because of Islamic revolution in 1979, occupation of Iraq by US troops and recently wining of Hizbollah in 33-days war against Israel. They failed the biggest army in the Middle East which had failed all of Arab countries in only 6 days in 1961.

Hence, when I claim that my logic is too strong I refer to these facts. So I'm ready to argue with any one who is fair in debating.

What? Kamal, I can't understand what in the hell you're trying to get at. Nonetheless, I will endeavor to bear with you for just a moment and comment upon your post.

Your first paragraph is almost complete gibberish. However, I think you're trying too compare religions with coins?

The thing that distinguishes us, Kamal, is that we are not trying to force our own coins (religious beliefs or lack thereof) upon you. You are the one that has come with coins in your hands, offering them to us albeit incoherently. The trouble is that your coins are worthless to us. They are not legal tender, so to speak. They are like so much Monopoly money.

You write of armies and a military revolution in 1979. Then you say that "when I claim that my logic is too strong I refer to these facts". Sir, military prowess and revolution has little to do with logic, particularly in the theological realm.

Perhaps if you wrote of Gandhi and other saintly people, I would be interested in listening to you. But you are boasting of battles and killing and such. This is not logical to me at all.

I am a Witch and not an Atheist. So if you would like to debate a Witch, I'm up for it, but I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying, so it is likely to take us a while.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Ouroboros

• SWIM

• The-Captain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

name='SWIM' date='Feb 8 2008, 07:30 AM' post='347990'
There is NO proof that ANY religions are true, nor is there any proof god even exists, but it is WORSE then that. Their are not even any VALID theories for either as well. It takes a BLIND TRUSTING belief in what other people, and old books of questionable origin tell you. That's it. And when the teachings, the teachings that are not generic catch-all-works-for-everyone-anyone-could-think-up, show there is nothing noteworthy, it is then discarded.

There are intellectual evidences prove existence of God.

But I think no need to such proof to prove him because of an irresistible probable.

Three matters will happen at the end of our life. Tow of them are decisive and the other is probable:

1-Believers and unbelievers will die "definitely".

2-If God doesn't exist; both believers and unbelievers are in the same boat "definitely".

3-If God probably exists, then I have a simple question:

What the hell do unbelievers do?

A simple answer please

Your little third world shithole you call your country is not what "I" would be using as an example of "how well god works for you".

Insolence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Stoning your women, putting fucking rags on their heads,

Punishment of traitors all over the world is DEATH and love is the most holy of ties in our culture so whom does treason will face the worse punishment.

and BOMBING people that don't believe like you

yes you're right we BOMBED Vietnamese, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, we did world war 1 and 2 and we killed millions of European , we are BOBING Iraq, we are supporting Israel to kill Palestinians

You call "war efforts" as some form of proof? Of what? "Fair debating?" on what grounds? War? Where is your logic, reasoning, common sense? Where is god right now? Is he defending you on these boards or laughing at you for being eaten alive?

War efforts are not some form of my proof. Our stability base against powerful enemies is on our religious thoughts and we chose this religion because of it's noteworthy thoughts in all aspects of our life.

I spit on your god, right in his face, and I call him a shit eating fool. If I am wrong, may your fucked up in-breed god strike me dead right now...

(pause)

Hmmmm

Still here aren't I? So your fucking religion is fake too, just like you are.

Insolence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Punishment of traitors all over the world is DEATH and love is the most holy of ties in our culture so whom does treason will face the worse punishment.

Ohhhhh so now you are threatening to "kill" me?

wow

Bring it bitch!

I vote this fucking in-breed retard get BANNED for promoting violence!

Do I get a second?

not unitl he's addressed the video...

KAMAL, YOU SPINELESS, COWARDLY, BAG OF PIG GUTS... WATCH THE VIDEO, IF YOU HAVE THE NERVE, AND THEN ADDRESS ME!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlTAyNI8WE

since your country men hang gay people, yet it is apparent in nature across the board, how do you justify this action and the imprecations of your DEMON, SKY ROCK WORSHIPPING CULT?

But then, you only have the word of the 'Prophet' that any of it is true...

Don't give a shit where a person is from, what ethnicity they are, or claim to be, could care less what colosr of skin, religious preferences they want.

What I do give a fuck about is when shit starts sounding like a setup for a honor killing or car bombing.

Quit while everyone is intact and ahead of game.

2ue1u0l.jpg

kFL

Indeed...

Has the B1G R36 8Utt0n 0f D00m been pressed?

No Gramps..

This is the Lion's Den. I'll give our peace loving fun guys another shot, so to speak, to be a within bounds as they might need be.

Shit continues with threats of violence and idiocy, I, n or the Boss need that garbage here on the Houses carpet.

kFL

Yes we reject all of illogical matters.
And threating to kill anyone who disagrees with you is not illogical?

There are intellectual evidences prove existence of God.
I'd like to see what this proof is.

But I think no need to such proof to prove him because of an irresistible probable.
Then why are you here?

1-Believers and unbelievers will die "definitely".

2-If God doesn't exist; both believers and unbelievers are in the same boat "definitely".

A simple answer please

You realize we've heard Pascal's Wager a thousand times before, right? Can you at least try something original?

No Gramps..

This is the Lion's Den. I'll give our peace loving fun guys another shot, so to speak, to be a within bounds as they might need be.

Shit continues with threats of violence and idiocy, I, n or the Boss need that garbage here on the Houses carpet.

kFL

I've been threatened by bigger and better than him anyway...

name='Sophronia' date='Feb 8 2008, 07:43 AM' post='347992'
The thing that distinguishes us, Kamal, is that we are not trying to force our own coins (religious beliefs or lack thereof) upon you. You are the one that has come with coins in your hands, offering them to us albeit incoherently. The trouble is that your coins are worthless to us. They are not legal tender, so to speak. They are like so much Monopoly money

I didn't tell you are trying to force your coin upon me and I don't want to give my coin to you it was only an example to show you when someone leaves a heavenly faith; he or she is only a big loser. As I read in some posts here atheists and all unbelievers main purpose of life, is life and always talk about life and its beauties. Theists live as well as you and sometimes better than you because their religious thoughts manage their behaviors. In my country most of murders and thieveries and other social inelegances are done by weak believers and atheists and I think other countries are as well as my country. Also all of big criminals in the history like Mongolian Changiz, Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Saddam and etc had been faithless, however some of them crime on the base of their faith; like Bin Ladan and Gorge W. Bosh.

You write of armies and a military revolution in 1979. Then you say that "when I claim that my logic is too strong I refer to these facts". Sir, military prowess and revolution has little to do with logic, particularly in the theological realm.

Perhaps if you wrote of Gandhi and other saintly people, I would be interested in listening to you. But you are boasting of battles and killing and such. This is not logical to me at all.

I talked about it in my last post.

I am a Witch and not an Atheist. So if you would like to debate a Witch, I'm up for it, but I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying, so it is likely to take us a while.

What is Witch? More detail please

As I read in some posts here atheists and all unbelievers main purpose of life, is life and always talk about life and its beauties. Theists live as well as you and sometimes better than you because their religious thoughts manage their behaviors. In my country most of murders and thieveries and other social inelegances are done by weak believers and atheists and I think other countries are as well as my country. Also all of big criminals in the history like Mongolian Changiz, Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Saddam and etc had been faithless, however some of them crime on the base of their faith; like Bin Ladan and Gorge W. Bosh.

Kamal.. You're confused about things. Please clarify our stances on issues before addressing them with your hollow answers. Nothing like being twisted up in Dogma.. What country are you from?

hose2.jpg

A simple answer please

They live.

That is FACTUALLY WRONG! Many countries do not have death penalty. USA does have it, but pretty much every country in Europe do NOT have death penalty for ANYTHING!!! You can kill the president and just get prison in those countries. So if you want to debate, first of all, get your fucking facts straight! You can't argue on false premises and stupid assumptions. Get the data right first, then you can get the arguments right.

Secondly, if love is so holy to you, why is your culture producing more terrorists that attack innocent people all over the world? Remember, I do not claim that we are a culture of holy-love-ties, so don't come back with that I'm no better. You claim you are a culture of holy-love-ties, so you must be held to the same standards you are giving yourself. And I don't think I see you, or your culture, living up to your self-proclaimed standard.

In my country most of murders and thieveries and other social inelegances are done by weak believers and atheists and I think other countries are as well as my country. Also all of big criminals in the history like Mongolian Changiz, Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Saddam and etc had been faithless, however some of them crime on the base of their faith; like Bin Ladan and Gorge W. Bosh.

INSOLENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOON WORSHIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you spread lies like that? You're a liar!!!

... You see, that's how you treat us. You scream and yell insolence when you don't agree. So lets play the game fair here. Let us start treating YOU the way YOU treat US!

All crimes I see around here are done by RELIGIOUS PEOPLE, and especially those from the Muslim and Christian religions. Like the father, mother and daughter that were burnt alive just last year in these areas by the boyfriend, only because they had different religions. And if I recall correctly, the boyfriend was Muslim... (sarcasm) That's great! One have appreciate the "LOVE" they show each other by torturing each others families. Wow. I'm at tears how strong the love is. (end sarcasm)

If violence is the sign of love, then is war a good thing?

I didn't tell you are trying to force your coin upon me and I don't want to give my coin to you it was only an example to show you when someone leaves a heavenly faith; he or she is only a big loser.
Proof please? And if you're not here to give "your coin" to us, why the hell are you here?

Theists live as well as you and sometimes better than you because their religious thoughts manage their behaviors. In my country most of murders and thieveries and other social inelegances are done by weak believers and atheists and I think other countries are as well as my country.
Again, proof please?

Also all of big criminals in the history like Mongolian Changiz, Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Saddam and etc had been faithless,
How many times must I state that Hitler was a Christian?

however some of them crime on the base of their faith; like Bin Ladan and Gorge W. Bosh.
Oh, I get it. They weren't "real believers" but you're a "true believer." Please give us proof as to what a "real believer" is and give us proof that your beliefs are more valid than anybody else's beliefs.

Honey

Don't fear.

Such injunctions belong to humans, PIGs are exception.

Feel free!!!

Honey

Don't fear.

Feel free!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO!

or are you too afraid, or perhaps the 'Free' country of Iran blocks such content...

Feel free!!!

Sooo.. What are PIGs? Is that the same as infidels?

I didn't tell you are trying to force your coin upon me...

You came here, to us. If you don't like the way we talk, just go away.

As I read in some posts here atheists and all unbelievers main purpose of life, is life and always talk about life and its beauties.

Yes. This is, in My opinion, exactly as it should be. Meaning and purpose cease to exist after death.

We trust that any god worthy of the name will be sane, compassionate and intelligent, and will not punish nonbelievers for lack of belief. Any being that would torture less powerful entities for eternity is not worthy of worship.

Punishment of traitors all over the world is DEATH...

Not in Canada. Not in many other countries, either.

Oh, and how does one "betray" something that only exists in books of mythology?

Astreja,

you forgot to tell him to WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

and the civilised world dropped the death penalty a long time ago, leaving it to the theocracies who know god will reward the falsely executed...

:lmao: Oh, já. Watch the video, Kamal.

Dolphins actually have group sex, multiple partners...then there's the whole blow-hole thing that the gay-animal-sex vid showed. You don't see bears doing that...

Makes my palms sweaty and want to move to Alaska, Florida, or near some Sea Aquarium... Don't know why!