Goodbye Jesus

Church Furnishing

Guest isabella7w

Guest isabella7w

Church furniture is available in different styles and shapes and one of the salient points is that you can even get them for a competitive price. There was a time when furniture for a church was simple and had almost no design at all. Please try Church Furniture have church furnishings like altars, pulpits, podiums, lecterns, Prie Dieu kneelers, communion tables and even confessional screens are available in variety of styles and finishing.

Sheeze, you registered here to spam up my Boards with adverts for piss poor excuses of furniture?

Go away please..

If you insist on advertising here at Ex-Christian dot net, feel free to contact Webmaster for rates and allied costs for setup.

WTF? Piss on it, yer banned..

kFL

That HAS to be a bot...

Can't be with registration requiring a human return for the e.mail address.

But.... IP rack does come from Far East hotspot for shitspamming, wouldn't suprise me that isawannabelloafurnitureface is one of a few hundred kids paid well to play on computers today.

kL

and all the pr0n they can eat!

AWESOME! Now I can order my cross-shaped sofa, complete with Jesus embroidered into the cushions...never enough fun to be had with inspired farting on the Lard! And let's not forget that big bronze statue of Jesus to put out in the front lawn for the seagulls to land and poop on.