Goodbye Jesus

Once a Baby-Killer...

webmdave

• Admin

ByTheBook37.PNGFor some reason, pro-life Christians think their God is against abortion and baby-killing. I don't get it! There are lots of examples to the contrary in the Bible. I mean, who has killed more babies than the Christian God? Have you read these passages?

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Exodus 12:29 "And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt..."

2 Samuel 12:14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.

Isaiah 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Isaiah 13:18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

Isaiah 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

Numbers 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

I ask you... How can Christians carry that book around and swear by it's contents, but have absolutely no fucking idea what it says? Amazing!!!

Technorati Tags:

humor Atheist Bible Christian Comics humor

http://exchristian.net/exchristian/2008/02...aby-killer.html

No joke! Funny how christians can't seem to read that amongst their bible study classes. To me it's like a giant brick thrown against my head...

Kinda like, "Here's Your Sign"!

This bugs me too. They proclaim their "morals" as absolute and that you can only know them by reading the Bible, but yet they make up rules that are not in there, and sometimes the opposites. Like slavery. There's nothing in the Bible to condemn slavery, but there's plenty to support it.

And then they proceed to take credit for all moral and technological development in the west...