Goodbye Jesus

Abc Makes Me Feel Like Shit

PandaPirate

So, I'm sitting here eating my pretzels and soup...updating my family tree and watching Extreme Home Makeover. Call me a multitasker, if you will. So, I look over and on TV they are meeting with a 70 year old man who is an artist. But not just any artist. He is deaf. And blind. And he cannot speak.

Well, I just feel so fucking inferior. I constantly complain about shit and here this guy is creating all this gorgeous stuff.

I'm going to go cry now.

:twitch:

I feel the need to do something amazing now.

So, I'm sitting here eating my pretzels and soup...updating my family tree and watching Extreme Home Makeover. Call me a multitasker, if you will. So, I look over and on TV they are meeting with a 70 year old man who is an artist. But not just any artist. He is deaf. And blind. And he cannot speak.

Well, I just feel so fucking inferior. I constantly complain about shit and here this guy is creating all this gorgeous stuff.

I'm going to go cry now.

Well, at least he can't hear any negative criticism, can't see any flaws, and can't show his ass bragging about it...

:)

Well, at least he can't hear any negative criticism, can't see any flaws, and can't show his ass bragging about it...

:)

That remark is wrong on so many levels and hilarious on each one as well!

Don't sweat it, PandaPirate... just be you and everything is all good. Besides, he's got more than 40 years on ya. There's still plenty of time for you to make it to prime time and hopefully, you'll have all of your senses intact. I mean... what else is he gonna do?