Goodbye Jesus

Fuck Jesus!

Brother Jeff

I just want to say it.

FUCK JESUS CHRIST! FUCK CHRISTIANITY! FUCK GOD! FUCK THE HOLY SPIRIT! AND FUCK CHRISTIANS!

I just had some fucking fundie named Brian tell me on this post on the main blog that I was backslidden and that I was still a Christian. That's BULLSHIT! I am an EX-CHRISTIAN and an ATHEIST! What the hell does this asswipe know about me except what I revealed in that post? NOTHING! And yet he thinks he can "diagnose" me. Fuck that shit! Fuck him! Goddamn arrogant as hell fundies!

I lost my youth and my young adulthood to Christianity. I spent 15 years praising and trying to please a mythical god so I could go to a mythical heaven when I could have been having FUN and ENJOYING LIFE!

And I was a Charismatic Christian for most of that time. Their fucked up doctrines caused me untold psychological harm that very much still affects me today.

I HATE CHRISTIANITY, I HATE CHRISTIANS, AND I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT FUCKED UP RELIGION!

End of rant.

To date myself as Kenny did a few days ago...

FUCKIN' A!!!

When pissed off, rant. Fuck the bastards that keep trying to "fix" you! You don't need fixing...you ain't fuckin' broken anymore!

Man, it doesn't even bother me anymore Brother Jeff. It all strikes me as irrelevant. Christians sound like Charlie Brown's teacher to me these days.

Unfortunately, this is the risk of putting one's story out there. That is why it took me so long to post my deconversion story when most people do it within the first week of joining. Because like I said on the main blog, christians are like tourettes sufferers. But they have an apologetics tic. As soon as they see anything that defies their religion, they get an uncontrollable urge to counter it with nonsense.

I'm used to it. I'm just having a bad bipolar day today, so it really got on my nerves. Oh well... now I'm definitely not going to heaven. LOL

Unfortunately, this is the risk of putting one's story out there. That is why it took me so long to post my deconversion story when most people do it within the first week of joining.

Don't worry about it -- I walked away in 1983, and been hanging around here a while now, and still have actually put up my story. My deconversion started sooooooo long ago, and was a process more than an event (which I suspect is true for most folks), so it's difficult to post it in a form suitable for posting here.

• Super Moderator

Sweet rant. Brother, you fuckin' rock!

- Chris

Sweet rant. Brother, you fuckin' rock!

- Chris

Thanks, Brother Chris! Glory!

Goosfraba... say it with me... goosfraba...

Nah. Fuck that. Let it out!!!

G - L - O - R - Y!!!

I just want to say it.

FUCK JESUS CHRIST! FUCK CHRISTIANITY! FUCK GOD! FUCK THE HOLY SPIRIT! AND FUCK CHRISTIANS!

I just had some fucking fundie named Brian tell me on this post on the main blog that I was backslidden and that I was still a Christian. That's BULLSHIT! I am an EX-CHRISTIAN and an ATHEIST! What the hell does this asswipe know about me except what I revealed in that post? NOTHING! And yet he thinks he can "diagnose" me. Fuck that shit! Fuck him! Goddamn arrogant as hell fundies!

I lost my youth and my young adulthood to Christianity. I spent 15 years praising and trying to please a mythical god so I could go to a mythical heaven when I could have been having FUN and ENJOYING LIFE!

And I was a Charismatic Christian for most of that time. Their fucked up doctrines caused me untold psychological harm that very much still affects me today.

I HATE CHRISTIANITY, I HATE CHRISTIANS, AND I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT FUCKED UP RELIGION!

End of rant.

Sorry you had to deal with that fundie asshole's bullshit Brother Jeff. Y'know, these Christians act so smug about how we're all going to go to hell if we don't get right with Jesus. Well, here's something to throw in their face. Tell them that if their god is so psychotic that he'd damn 90 percent of all humanity for not being "saved", he'll probably after a few billion years, get bored with listening to the screams of the people in hell and start throwing the christians in hell so he can hear them scream too.

That ought to fix 'em.

I agree.

Fuck Jesus and fuck christianity!

And I also agree that Brother Jeff rocks!

He can go fuck himself and his stupid god too.

Brother Jeff, I totally support you. You know exactly what your beliefs are. That idiot, on the best day of his life, is no more than a pimple on your ass on the worst day of your life.

(That's something my grandfather said one time.)

I read through (and participated a bit) in the blog discussion thread with Brian. It felt rather odd (to me) that he used that discussion as his final test of faith and then decided he didn't believe anymore either. As I said in my posts there, I can only take someone at their word, but I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this sort of behavior (i.e., like when Brain was railing against Jeff, basically denying what Jeff was saying about his own experience, and Brian stirring up 'stuff', and then pull a switch and decide he doesn't believe now) ?? It just feels too .... "neat and tidy". I'd be interested in other people's perspective on that discussion (from the main blog) and how it ended.

Now I understand why you think the Bible is Jello, Jeff. The apologists may call it an anvil, but if 1 person refuses to accept its precepts, then it is a plate of Jello.

I read through the posts myself, and I can see why it can get heated. Christians and atheists have to survive with each other, which is why they need to avoid each other in some cases. I guess this is why Jesus said 'blessed are the peacemakers' to start with.

Tripe or trite, those words are wise.

(((((Brother Jeff)))))

I read through (and participated a bit) in the blog discussion thread with Brian. It felt rather odd (to me) that he used that discussion as his final test of faith and then decided he didn't believe anymore either. As I said in my posts there, I can only take someone at their word, but I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this sort of behavior (i.e., like when Brain was railing against Jeff, basically denying what Jeff was saying about his own experience, and Brian stirring up 'stuff', and then pull a switch and decide he doesn't believe now) ?? It just feels too .... "neat and tidy". I'd be interested in other people's perspective on that discussion (from the main blog) and how it ended.

It felt kind of weird to me to, had me feeling like I'm waiting for the other shoe to fall sort of thing.

Not to derail the thread or anything...

Isn't that what Jesus does to the Church members already?

So, technically, if he is fucking the Church already, isn't he breaking his own laws about fornication?

I'm with you brother! Fuck em and feed em fish heads.

Read the whole argument...seems like a really weird way to "test your faith"...I hope he was sincere. Could he have been having a manic episode during his attacking phase and then got depressed and went into humble mode?

Though I wasn't bipolar my mood swings and patterns of behavior caused me to act in such a manner.

When it finally came to "testing my faith" I went to Xians demanding answers and made an ass of myself that way. Not that everyone has to do things the same way, but I think that would be the more common method...

Not that everyone has to do things the same way, but I think that would be the more common method...

Bingo. That was the point I was trying to make with Brian. He seemed to think Jeff was just like him (from what I could tell - sounded like he was "projecting"), and I was trying to tell him that even while there are similarities along the way, not everyone does it the way he did.

oh well, like Purple says, I'm waiting to see what comes next.

Grrrr! I hate when people have the gall to tell people what they believe, when they're total strangers and don't even know that person. Especially when you told them that you're an atheist to begin with.

I'm right there with you, Jeff. People like that are asshats.