Goodbye Jesus

Vain, Angry Thread

GraphicsGuy

Goddamn fucking Xianity ruined my goddamn fucking life!

:D

There. See? It's perfectly okay... :P

Goddamn fucking Xianity ruined my goddamn fucking life!

:D

There. See? It's perfectly okay... :P

Yeah and I've been fighting the anger thing with xians too. In a very specific situation, it's SO annoying let me explain.

I am a member of an MSN group that is about and for Paint Shop Pro stuff. I make stuff, it's girly and maybe kinda lame and I know this, but whatever it helps me keep my sanity. The group though is in NO way religious, it's not xian, its not an interfaith group its just NOT about religion at ALL! Now we all share what we've made, and ask questions and help people to do certain effects and what not. Now some people there are xian, and that's fine, adn some of the tags and page sets they make are xian and that's fine, but BUT grrr lately the general message board where people post kind of off topic stuff has been overwhelmed with xian CRAP! "Urgent Prayer Needed!".... "Come to the prayer meeting in chat tonight" crap like this. Plus I took over a section of the group, they have challenges, a few different kinds, there is a weekly background challenge, where the person running it challenges people to to some particualr thing, there are challenges dealing with certain tutorials they have things like this, none of them are mandatory. I do a daily challenge that is completely random, just whatever comes out of my mind. Sometimes I post a Paint Shop tube, sometimes a graphic, I've posted a font, or I can just make somethign up, sorry if any of this is over your head. Get to the point, ok, so right before Valentines the daily challenge was for the memebers to make something for another member of the group, ANYTHING ! Pretty open challenge, they could make one of the members a siggie, or maybe a background for their mail box, I dunno anything. So, this xian twit comes in and posts a background page set she made. It was a Valentine set, wiht an acrostic making putting John 3:16 into Happy Valentine's. It was made for NO ONE! It was just blantant protheletizing and had NOTHING to do with the challenge at ALL. This annoys the hell out of me, cuz you just CAN'T say anything without people thinking you're a malcontent. Oh oh oh and like 6 months ago someone complained cuz my Owner is also a member, and we were too blantant. BLATANT??!!! I mentioned she was my girlfriend once.. ONE TIME, as a JOKE! Someone was having a problem with their Paint Shop, they had accidently changed their settings, and couldn't find things, Susan very patiently explained to them what they had done adnd how to fix it, this was after several people saying, "So sorry I have no clue what you've done" The woman replies to Susan saying "OMG THANK YOU IT WORKED!! I could just kiss you." I made a joke a JOKE! saying hey she's my girlfriend no kissing! LOL That was it, that apparently is in your face queerness. Gah! I hate people! I hate MOST Xians! GROWLS!

There see vain rant totally okie dokies.

Yeah and I've been fighting the anger thing with xians too. In a very specific situation, it's SO annoying let me explain.

I am a member of an MSN group that is about and for Paint Shop Pro stuff.

BLATANT??!!! I mentioned she was my girlfriend once.. ONE TIME, as a JOKE! Someone was having a problem with their Paint Shop, they had accidently changed their settings, and couldn't find things, Susan very patiently explained to them what they had done adnd how to fix it, this was after several people saying, "So sorry I have no clue what you've done" The woman replies to Susan saying "OMG THANK YOU IT WORKED!! I could just kiss you." I made a joke a JOKE! saying hey she's my girlfriend no kissing! LOL That was it, that apparently is in your face queerness. Gah! I hate people! I hate MOST Xians! GROWLS!

Okay, but I'm gay, so it's okay for ME to kiss Susan, right? :-)

SIDE NOTE: I used to love PSP (still do, sometimes), but ever since Corel took it, the latest version SUCKS THE LIFE OUTTA MY computer, stalls everything, and takes FOREVER to save, and totally pisses me off. I've started using GIMP instead, and it does nearly everything I need it to do.

As for the Xian influence in non-religious type lists and groups and forums, I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! We see if once in a while on the many knitting-related groups I'm with. Some of the lists are VERY VERY strict about "no religion, no politics, not even in your sig line", and they recognize that knitters participate from all over the world, with a variety of cultures, religions, genders, etc. But then other groups fall prey to "my husband lost his job, won't you pray for us" and similar types of things, followed by a BUNCH of "I'm praying for you", "God will see you through", "Jesus is going to help" and blah blah blah.

I'm just waiting for the firestorm if someone dares respond with "I am praying the will of Allah be done for you" or "I set my special crystal ball on the altar in front of a green candle for your prosperity and lit a smudge stick for you" or "I did a Tarot reading for you and the Three of Coins came up crossed with the Five of Swords and that means you'll have a long period of financial trouble and psychiatric troubles... better fasten your seatbelt, honey."

Can you imagine the response to such in-your-face-ism?

I've already been banned from posting on one of the knitting lists ("You're not supposed to tell people here that you sell yarn; this is for knitters not merchants." WTF???), so I don't want to risk being banned for non-knitting reasons off the other lists! But I sure wish someone would make some waves. LOL

I am a member of an MSN group that is about and for Paint Shop Pro stuff.

BLATANT??!!! I mentioned she was my girlfriend once.. ONE TIME, as a JOKE! Someone was having a problem with their Paint Shop, they had accidently changed their settings, and couldn't find things, Susan very patiently explained to them what they had done adnd how to fix it, this was after several people saying, "So sorry I have no clue what you've done" The woman replies to Susan saying "OMG THANK YOU IT WORKED!! I could just kiss you." I made a joke a JOKE! saying hey she's my girlfriend no kissing! LOL That was it, that apparently is in your face queerness. Gah! I hate people! I hate MOST Xians! GROWLS!

Okay, but I'm gay, so it's okay for ME to kiss Susan, right? :-)

SIDE NOTE: I used to love PSP (still do, sometimes), but ever since Corel took it, the latest version SUCKS THE LIFE OUTTA MY computer, stalls everything, and takes FOREVER to save, and totally pisses me off. I've started using GIMP instead, and it does nearly everything I need it to do.

As for the Xian influence in non-religious type lists and groups and forums, I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! We see if once in a while on the many knitting-related groups I'm with. Some of the lists are VERY VERY strict about "no religion, no politics, not even in your sig line", and they recognize that knitters participate from all over the world, with a variety of cultures, religions, genders, etc. But then other groups fall prey to "my husband lost his job, won't you pray for us" and similar types of things, followed by a BUNCH of "I'm praying for you", "God will see you through", "Jesus is going to help" and blah blah blah.

I'm just waiting for the firestorm if someone dares respond with "I am praying the will of Allah be done for you" or "I set my special crystal ball on the altar in front of a green candle for your prosperity and lit a smudge stick for you" or "I did a Tarot reading for you and the Three of Coins came up crossed with the Five of Swords and that means you'll have a long period of financial trouble and psychiatric troubles... better fasten your seatbelt, honey."

Can you imagine the response to such in-your-face-ism?

I've already been banned from posting on one of the knitting lists ("You're not supposed to tell people here that you sell yarn; this is for knitters not merchants." WTF???), so I don't want to risk being banned for non-knitting reasons off the other lists! But I sure wish someone would make some waves. LOL

*does best Daffy Duck impression* NO KISSING MINE MINE MINE!!!

I know right! I just want to pretend to be wiccan or something for a day. The tarot reading LOL OMG that would be so hilarious!

Hehehehe...another wonderful thread... :D

The reality is that x-tians will do anything and break any rule to witness to you. It's that simple and yes, it sucks. Every fucking opportunity they get, they'll keep going. And there's no way to put a gag order on them. I'd like to put a shitty diaper in every one of their mouths.