Goodbye Jesus

Marjoe Gortner Entertainment

Guest smk

My name is Stella Keen and I have been a partner in Marjoe Gortner Entertainment for 15 years. A friend has informed us that this board has asked some questions about our company and what we do. The following is our standard press release.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marjoe Gortner was born on January 14, 1943. Since 1987, he has devoted most of his time producing many celebrity sports invitational events (approximately 3 per year). These events bring entertainment and sports celebrities together to compete in sports events but the weekend event revolves around an auction that raises money for charity. Over the years he has raised millions of dollars for charities. This past January he produced an event with Robert Kennedy Jr as host .

In addition his own fundraising for charity, he helps other fundraising events as the auctioneer.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

the following link will take you to a site showing an interview Marjoe gave in 1978. Marjoe no longer grants interviews.

Positive Atheism

I hope this helps correct any misconceptions you have about Marjoe.

Stella,

Then Marjoe is not a religious preacher at this time in his life?

kFL

Stella,

Then Marjoe is not a religious preacher at this time in his life?

kFL

Marjoe has not preached since production of the film Marjoe which was released in 1972. Perhaps you are confused because Marjoe often played a preacher in movies and television.

Thnx..

Clarifies a bit for me.

kFL

• 3 weeks later...

Food of the Gods, now there's a classic.

Glad to hear Gortner is still around.

Guest Bad Guy

Stella - you my GUURRRRRLLLLL

any chance of getting me on the guest list this spring?

when does the boss head to Puerto Rico? or is he ALREADY there?

what I wouldn't give to be on a warm beach doing tequila shots with the lovverly Mr. G.

Baddie, you know I have NO influence over the guest list.

Nor do I EVER divulge Marjoe's travel schedule.

I don't know how members here feel about Bhuddism, but here is a link to a friend's blog. He has finally gotten around to having a screening of the documentary Marjoe for Bhuddist friends in Bangkok. I think his comments about the situation are very insightful (probably because we have been discussing the unique experience my boss endured).

LittleBang

Screening time

details about the documetary

Bhuddist or not, everyone is welcome. If you are in Bangkok next weekend it should be a very interesting discussion afterwards.

In 1974, Marjoe was commissioned by Oui Magazine to do an expose' on a cult that was making headlines back then. So much of this is old news, but it gives you an insight into how Marjoe thinks.

Who is Maharaji-Ji?

Marjoe also wanted me to be sure and point out that the mispellings on this website were NOT in the original magazine printing.

I think the illustrations are funny. I'll try and find out the name of the artist.

How odd... I just watched "Marjoe" last night for the first time. Great film...a very ballsy move to come out into the open like that. I hope he's doing well.

Guest Bad Guy

Stella, ummmmmm, never knew you were sooooo into the Buddhism thang.

How does the big boss feel about all that shizzle?

anyway I think your friends blog is pretty cool and I've been digging around there.

did you see this page?

Religion, Sex and Politics

uhhhhhhhh mr G has an AUTOBIOGRAPHY??? :eek::eek:

ME WANT NOW!!! can i get a signed copy? when did he write it? this is so exciting I could just pee. :woohoo:

This is getting bizarre...

did you see this page?

Religion, Sex and Politics

uhhhhhhhh mr G has an AUTOBIOGRAPHY???

can i get a signed copy?

I've never actually seen this book, but I know that it does exist and is authentic. There are both hard and paperback versions. Perhaps you should try ebay as the link suggests.

Stella, ummmmmm, never knew you were sooooo into the Buddhism thang.

How does the big boss feel about all that shizzle?

Discussion of any type of personal spiritual beliefs is verboten at MGE.

This is getting bizarre...

Indeed.