Goodbye Jesus

Xian Bullies At School

xandermac

Xander...

"Alternative SkuLLe" is where the window licking fools and troublemakers take the shortbus ride there.

Alternative School is the window licking hut. LMAO. That is where the troublemakers "get their learn on." We had one at my school. Those kids got special field trips and stuff if they went a month without assaulting the teachers. They had a bar graph on a big poster board and they got stickers and stars for showing up to school, not being under the influence, wearing appropriate clothing etc.

Did Sam get sent there or the little miscreants?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• xandermac

• nivek

• Skiergirl24

I just got back from meeting with the school and then took a trip to the superintendents office.

I found out the kid that pushed mine into the locker was in fact a pentecostal kid and his mother is a substitute at the school. Two other kids that were in the little kkk gang were Baptist kids. I found this out by making phone calls.

When I went in the office I carried two folders, one was a copy of section 1983 with that written in big red letters on the front, one was empty but had ACLU of Alabama written on the front.I plopped those down on the principles desk and he looked at me strange. "Now Mrs. Xander we've got this situation under control'' he said. Theres no need to make this bigger than it is. We've sent all 3 boys involved to A school and even though Sam was also fighting we've decided to just give him in school suspension for 3 days starting Monday. I had a hissy fit right there. I told him Sam would not be punished for defending himself and I would get a lawyer and I would call the local news station. I told him to pull Sam's records from Kindergarten till now and he would not find one school violation. I asked how long they were to be in A school and he said 2 weeks! I had another fit! I told him that wasn't severe enough for people calling themselves KKK and ambushing kids in the locker room.

He then calls pentecostal kids mom in the office and the long haired bitch starts to apologize for her son's behavior, he wasn't raised that way blah blah, but that Sam had push his buttons and that Sam had left bruises on his neck and hip,and she said her kid came home talking about how Sam was an atheist and satan worshipper and was making jokes about jesus and was I aware of that. So I had the principle pull Sam out of class and bring him in. I made Sam go over the whole fight scene again and I asked if he had been saying he was a satan worshipper. He said he had never said that only that he was an atheist. Pentecostal woman said he should be careful saying things like that and she taught her kids to believe in Jesus. Then she quoted that stupid verse about jesus saying if your ashamed of me..... whatever! I just grabbed Sam by the hand and said this is enough.The principle was like wait Mrs. Xander, we'll get this worked out. I told him I had heard enough!

We then drove to the Board of education where I went in to see the superintendent. He had already gotten a call from the principle about what had just happened. I had Sam go through the whole mess again, I also told him what pentecostal lady was saying and that it was her son that caused it all and he was not happy. So to sum it up, pentecostal lady will NOT be working at school anymore!! Her son will be in Alternative school for the rest of the year, the other 2 boys will be there the 2 weeks but will be watched afterwards. Sam is not getting in school suspension. The super said he has had other problems at our school relating to religion and that it stops now. He said he was a Xian but he couldn't have these kinds of things going on it was against the law and that if we had any other problems we're to come directly to him. He asked that I please not call the media. I told him I would not this time. :goodjob:

I'm so stoked! I got that bitch fired! YAY! I want to thank you all for the advice and giving me the courage to stand up. It's not like a few weeks ago where I felt whipped. Now I got the power! Hallelujah! Lets see what backlash I get from this though.I'll probably get some shit for making her lose her job and getting her kid a longer stint in A school. But today I feel good. I was a raving bitch. You would all have been so proud! Sam was totally embarrassed at me going off like that, but said he was kind of proud too. Oh and he did tell pentecostal kid that jesus was gay. He admitted it after it was all over.

• Super Moderator
I'm so stoked! I got that bitch fired! YAY!

GLORY! AMEN! PTFL!

- Chris

Way to go Mrs. Xander!!! Congrats on your guts. The only was we're going to get anywhere is to start putting x-tians back in their places. They do not own the fucking world, though they want to. I can't say I'd be certain that the whole ordeal will end there, but enjoy the moment, and don't put your gloves away.

Oh and he did tell pentecostal kid that jesus was gay. He admitted it after it was all over.

Probably not until after being called a satan-worshipper though...

W00T!1111 though!

That little Xian teacher is really going to cry the "persecuted Xian" song now. Careful what you teach your kids lady. They just might take it seriously.

I'm so stoked! I got that bitch fired! YAY!

"Okay, ma'am, if you could turn toward our cameras here and speak into the microphone this time, share with our viewing audience how you REALLY feel."

<*snicker*>

Congratulations. You can be sure the Pentecostal lady has been on the phone, working her prayer-partner phone tree, and there will be more said and done. All you have to do is keep your cool, say very explicity, "you're allowed to believe whatever you want and teach it to your son, and I am entitled to teach my son how to defend himself against ignorance in word or action, and that's all he did."

He said he had never said that only that he was an atheist. Pentecostal woman said he should be careful saying things like that and she taught her kids to believe in Jesus.

Why would she expect YOUR son to be careful about HER beliefs, anyway? Telling someone else's kid to "be careful" saying what he believes can be construed as a rather thinly-veiled threat -- if nothing else, she'll sic Jesus on you or something. People can believe whatever they want, but other people have no obligation to tippy-toe around ignorance when it is spoken out loud and laid on the table.

Brava to you, and bravo to your son.

Oh yeah, and if it is necessary, you can "remind" Pentecostal Lady that: (1) If her Jesus really IS the "Prince of Peace", why are his people beating up on others?, and (2) "YOUR Bible (to the woman) says 'Vengeance is MINE, saith the Lord. I will repay.' If your God has a problem with what my son says, your God can jolly well take care of it on his own ... or does he really need grade-school bullies taking vengeance on his behalf?"

I'm so stoked! I got that bitch fired! YAY! .............I'll probably get some shit for making her lose her job and getting her kid a longer stint in A school. But today I feel good. I was a raving bitch. You would all have been so proud!

:ugh: Yea Great job :twitch:

Sam was totally embarrassed at me going off like that,

:twitch: I would be too.

Scary.

He said he was straight up with the teacher that he was an atheist

Thats sad. Im very sorry, and maybe my opinion is bias. But, it cant be to bias. Fundys? Atheisys? Two peas in a pod. Just a different belief. You displayed from your other post a session of venting and ridiculous threats toward the school system and cost a probualy fairly honest woman her job.

Criticism goes both ways. Was she pushing God on you, ...really? or were you emotionally upset with the subject of the situation and lashed out toward this woman.

Question? If this would have been just a fight, as kids do have; would you have went that far? Would you have become as angered at what seemed to be a very futile comment from the "Penecostal" woman, if religion wasnt the cause of the fight?

Fuck off bobjr! Squidhead! :die:

Thanks everybody! I'm pumped!

Bobj-your reply is akin to asking Rosa Parks "Rosa, was it REALLY that bad to sit on the back of the bus? Couldn't you have just shut your motuh and kept the peace?" Ignorant

OK Bobjr,...so you defend some little Christonazi Shitheads.....I guess we all know where you stand. Not EVERYONE believes as you do despite the fact you and your other ho's for Jesus think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I got news for you, Xandermac did a brave thing, but if those of your ilk ever start any of your shit with my daughter or me....LOOK OUT! I will become your worst nightmare....... ;)

It is what it is. Fight, religion, religious mom, non religious mom. Religious mom apologizing, non religious mom not respecting equality among students, nor there position as a teacher or principleship. I would say, Good for her, if this was an act of injustice and discrimination, but that wasnt mentioned.

What was mentioned, was the unsatisfaction from the non religious mom of the punishment of both parties. Then an infuriation because the religious woman spoke of religion.

She got what you wanted, key word wanted. Not what was right. Christian or not.

She should seek a lawyer. Because if I where that lady, I would be at the magistrate the next day filing.

Bobj-your reply is akin to asking Rosa Parks "Rosa, was it REALLY that bad to sit on the back of the bus? Couldn't you have just shut your motuh and kept the peace?" Ignorant

That statement was ignorant. Are you kidding me? How do you know Im not black. Its about a woman flipping out and threatening a superintendent with dogma media, in order to make herself feel like shes somebody. This aint got anything to do with religion, it has to do with pride and ego.

Oh yea. Nice language. You talk to your kid that way?

Go eat your biscuit, and chill out.

*shakes head* Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob...

Dammit man, I was beginning to think you were going to be one of the nice ones...guess I was wrong.

Go read this thread, the events of which...without a doubt...set off this second wave of ridiculousness.

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=21801

After that you owe Ms. Xander an apology.

Ah, a troll... and not an overly good one...

Why would your being black make the Rosa Parkes comment anyless apposite. AT the moment, you seem to be implying that it is ok for someone to take a beating based on their lack of imaginary friend and like it... rather like Ms Parkes being expected to take being treated as just another nigger and like it... So, why is what was done 'wrong' in your mind, since I don't see your point here. WE had a persecuted minority stand up for their right for their child to attend school unmolested by thugs, using what means the mainstream culture has left them... so explains why you think Xander was being an uppity nigger and not knowing her place, massa, cuz I is cunfuzed...

OK Bobjr,...so you defend some little Christonazi Shitheads.....I guess we all know where you stand. Not EVERYONE believes as you do despite the fact you and your other ho's for Jesus think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I got news for you, Xandermac did a brave thing, but if those of your ilk ever start any of your shit with my daughter or me....LOOK OUT! I will become your worst nightmare....... ;)

It is what it is. Fight, religion, religious mom, non religious mom. Religious mom apologizing, non religious mom not respecting equality among students, nor there position as a teacher or principleship. I would say, Good for her, if this was an act of injustice and discrimination, but that wasnt mentioned.

What was mentioned, was the unsatisfaction from the non religious mom of the punishment of both parties. Then an infuriation because the religious woman spoke of religion.

She got what you wanted, key word wanted. Not what was right. Christian or not.

She should seek a lawyer. Because if I where that lady, I would be at the magistrate the next day filing.

bobjr perhaps you didn't notice, but her son was physically attacked by not one but THREE Christian boys, simply for saying he was atheist. It was totally about religion, dominance, and power-trips, and the boy was just defending himself against religiously motivated abuse. And then the mother has the audacity to say Sam should "be careful" saying he's an atheist, just because Pentecostal woman's son was being raised to love Jesus. It doesn't matter what that other boy is being raised to do, they have no right to expect others to be silent just for having a different opinion.

That statement was ignorant. Are you kidding me? How do you know Im not black. Its about a woman flipping out and threatening a superintendent with dogma media, in order to make herself feel like shes somebody. This aint got anything to do with religion, it has to do with pride and ego.

Perhaps you were not paying attention. Go back and READ the OP. KKK of A? That's somehow "okay" to you? What...kids will be kids???? NOT at high school age! No person should be punished for defending himself. But in HS they do it all the time. And "religion has nothing to do with it"???? Are you joking? What do you think the fight was about? A disagreement that George Washington was a better Prez than John Addams? That the green beans in the cafeteria taste more like ass than the carrots? NO.

This was about a bunch of little shits picking on another kid because he's an atheist and they are christians. They expected him to just take their abuse like a good little bully's bitch. He didn't. And they probably were not anticipating his mother defending his religious right to be an atheist, so even if a fight did break out (which it did) they'd all be punished equally which would ultimately signify NOTHING in regards to learning any sort of "lesson" from the punishment.

This woman had every right to be angry. If you cannot appreciate that, then prepare to be fully offended, and also feel like YOU are being persecuted....I will happily accomodate your wish to be cursed at by a non-believer. That's why you are really here anyway. Your remarks so far give no message whatsover about seeking to understand people who believe differently from you. So you sure didn't join our forum for that reason. And the only other reason for a christian to join EX-C is for the former reason I mentioned. You are an attention whore looking for your next fix.

This is as nice as I'm going to be to you. How I treat you after this....depends on you.

Oh yea. Nice language. You talk to your kid that way?

Go eat your biscuit, and chill out.

*shakes head* Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob...

Dammit man, I was beginning to think you were going to be one of the nice ones...guess I was wrong.

Go read this thread, the events of which...without a doubt...set off this second wave of ridiculousness.

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=21801

After that you owe Ms. Xander an apology.

No. No apology. That was a totally different situation in which further action should be taken. That had nothing to do with the prior situation, as to the decision to visit the school seemed to be after that incident. Further adding more fuel to her emotional fire, resulting in what happened.

No. No apology. That was a totally different situation in which further action should be taken. That had nothing to do with the prior situation, as to the decision to visit the school seemed to be after that incident. Further adding more fuel to her emotional fire, resulting in what happened.

Totally different?? Yer kiddin', right? We'll do this slowly, 'kay?

This here is Point A.

1. Mr&Mrs Xander's thermostat went out.

2. Mr. Xander works across the street.

3. His supervisor used to be HVAC guy, comes over to fix it.

4. Supervisor notices "Ex-Christian.nt" on the computer.

5. Supervisor is also Pentecostal preacher.

6. Supervisor/preacher comes back with wife in tow; they create a ruckus all over the Xander house

7. preacher's wife blabbety-blabs to the other women in church.

8. One of the women is also a sub teacher at XanderJr's school

9. Sub's son also attends and has heard XanderJr is an atheist

10. Sub's son challenges XanderJr calling him an atheist and a bunch of other stuff.

11. XanderJr admits to being atheist.

12. Fight breaks out.

This is Point B.

It's a direct line of connection from Point A to Point B.

And from there it is a continuing connection to taking it up with school officials on the grounds of religious harassment.

preacher's wife had no business blabbety blabbing around the church about some other family's private business. Other lady had no business repeating someone else's private business to her son. Son had no business instigating the fight.

bobjr...

Now is a great time to take leave of this thread.

Just back out, and leave OP and Xander alone. You have little reason to join this thread, and it becomes obvious in your further participation that you are more akin to "pissing on her and Sam's parade" than celebrating her *win* over a sluggish and ignorant Administration.

You sir, kindly find some other venue to spread your opinion on.

With Section 1983 work, the participants in such must show the problems, and/or be able to exhibit why they feel as though their Civil Rights and Equal Protection have been violated.

Xander did so, and in turn did her world a favor by ensuring that Admin knows that at least one parent gives a flaming fuck about her childs educational experience and quality of such.

I applaud such action, even her *outburst* at Admin sorts..

kFL

Mr. X-tian. Most of us who are on this site have suffered much discrimination and harassment for our rejection of x-tianity. It is not us who go to people's doors, or just happen to bring up religion (or lack thereof) while in a checkout line. All we want is to be free from the pressure of x-tians who see us as satanic and demon-possessed bad people, and make it their duty to 'save' us. What you fail to understand is that we are decent human beings and the only difference between yourself and us, is that you have a belief in something that can't be seen, heard or proven. I know your stories on faith already and I've studied the bible and I've come to the conclusion that I prefer my life be void of religion. It seems that the problem here is a lack of tolerance for those that are different in watever way they are. Obviously your x-tian beliefs are not one of tolerance, because you should be teaching your children that there are other chidren out there, that have no belief in jesus, but that is just who they are. We don't need you to beat on our doors, and spew bible verses at us that we're going to hell. You x-tians cross a lot of bounderies (in the name of jesus) that just aren't any of your business. That's why many of us who have been harassed and threatened feel a need to be on the defense.

bobjr...

Now is a great time to take leave of this thread.

Just back out, and leave OP and Xander alone. You have little reason to join this thread, and it becomes obvious in your further participation that you are more akin to "pissing on her and Sam's parade" than celebrating her *win* over a sluggish and ignorant Administration.

You sir, kindly find some other venue to spread your opinion on.

With Section 1983 work, the participants in such must show the problems, and/or be able to exhibit why they feel as though their Civil Rights and Equal Protection have been violated.

Xander did so, and in turn did her world a favor by ensuring that Admin knows that at least one parent gives a flaming fuck about her childs educational experience and quality of such.

I applaud such action, even her *outburst* at Admin sorts..

kFL

Hey look. I stated my opnion in regards to the topic and the debate and conversation. It is not my fault that it is not the same response as was everyone elses.

My responses have not been crude in any way and I was just pointing out my thoughts on a topic posted on a forum :nono:

She became angered,, once again it seems.

These were two separate entirely different situations that I stated opinions about. Check your facts before you ask someone to leave. I agreed that the husbands situation should be taken further. I disagreed with the over drama of the school teacher, as to I didnt recall reading on any posts where the teacher was really out of line other than the quoting scripture part. In which, I think threatening, threatening a state employee with media because of a futile comment is rather ridiculous.