Goodbye Jesus

So, what do you worship?

webmdave

Roseanne Barr?

:lmao:

it's Jolene Blalock

Sorry, I have no idea who she is. But it defies nature for a woman that thin to have boobs that big and round without help.

I don't think you know that much about physiology as you are obviously perhaps jealous?

With due respect, unless you've had a slack handful of Ms Blalock's bits, it's all hypothetical...

I don't worship squat. I love my family dearly. I value my friends. I try to be good to nature. That's about it.

You're right, here's a true goddess.

kisskiss.gif

I Don't worship anything. I do, however, stand in awe at nature!

You're right, here's a true goddess.

Look at it this way... you'd stay kissed and you'd not know which end you'd shagged until you turned the light on...

That's one we call 'coyote ugly'. You wake up in the morning to find your arm around it and you would rather chew your arm off and escape rather than wake it.

"Our opinion of what is nice or horrible is quite subjective. "

Perhaps, but the argument is actually about good and less good things/outcomes in nature. Surely you don't think these are entirely subjective?

bad outcomes for us can be good outcomes for other creatures in the natural world.

even when all human beings agree that something is 'good' (ie. beneficial) - it is a subjective value, dependent on a human perspective of things.