Goodbye Jesus

Anti-gunners Disdain Self-defense

nivek

How are we defining "gun nut?"

I like the camo undies idea :ugh:

To me a nut is one who doesn't have time to post here because he's cleaning or shooting. Arming oneself is wise, looking for trouble isn't. I own guns and hope I never have to shoot someone; the nut can't wait to "off" somebody.

- Chris

If you think 'they' want to take your guns away, you might be a gun nut

If you have more guns than friends, you might be a gun nut

If you talk about your guns like other people talk about their children or pets, you might be a gun nut

If you feel the need to TELL people you carry a gun for protection, you might be a gun nut

If you think people who don't own guns are 'asking for it', you might be a gun nut

If you've ever smuggled an illegal firearm into the country for your 'collection', you might be a gun nut

If you feel the urge to show your guns to visitors who did not come over to your house for the purpose of looking at your guns, you might be a gun nut

If you feel insecure in a public setting without your concealed carry, you might be a gun nut

If you think people who don't own guns are wimps who can't/won't protect themsleves, you might be a gun nut

Well then I guess we don't really have problem....

I doubt any of us really fit that profile.

Only one I take slight issue with is the smuggling one as that is rather relative and dependent on what becomes illegal. But since we live in the present no I don't smuggle guns or really feel the need to.

Oh and "they" don't want to take my guns away, but some people in politics are of the mindset that citizens don't need access to firearms. They still pursue this agenda, so I think it's fair to say that some people do in fact want to take away the right to bear arms from all citizens.

Quoth Dr gradstu09

It's a tool to you, so the compensation thing is not about you. To a nut, it's more than a tool. See my other post for a list of nutty behaviors.

I am quite interested in reading your Doctoral and/or research on this "list of nutty behaviors" please.

Send to e.mail indicated here on Boards, or feel free to watermark and post here for public perusal.

kFL