Goodbye Jesus

Bible Errancy

heretic5

Although the Bible contains the words of the most high God, the Bible also contains some words which are not the words of the most high God. Most Christians do not beleive that this is the situation, despite the fact that the Bible itself makes this report about itself. So most Christians believe the trash along with the treasure. The result is that the actions of most Christians are inconsistant. The same is true of most of the adherents of Judaism and of Mormonism, and for the same reason, to wit, leaven has been added to the Old Testament and to the Book of Mormon, as well as to the New Testament. At least, that's what the Bible reports about itself.

But all is not lost because there is a way to remove the leaven, leaving merely the words of the most high God. Although the words of the most high God are available for inspection at http:greatriddle.com/ , most of Christianity, Judaism and Momonism despise those words because those words require them to repent of doing evil, and the words of the most high God have no loop-holes like those which the trash provides.

To be fair, most of the rest of humanity also despises the word of the most high God and for the same reason: most people like to sin and won't tolerate anybody who tells them that they are sinning.

So it's fortunate for me that I'm not required to convince anybody that this is the situation. :phew: All that's required of me is to make the words of the most high God available, and announce that fact. After having done that, I'm free to wave goodbye to them as they rush to Hell (which is a refurbishment facility). :wave:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heretic5

• Ouroboros

• Grandpa Harley

• MonolithTMA

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it's fortunate for me that I'm not required to convince anybody that this is the situation.

So why the fuck are you here blabbering this bullshit?

SQUID ALERT! SHIT POST!

Mods...cleanup in the Rants section...we've got a steamer! Send 'er to the den...

Guest eejay

I could respond in two different ways. One is I can laugh my ass off, because I don't take any of this seriously. Do you people ever practice this shit in front of a mirror, so you can see how silly you look. Most of us here have been some sort of x-tian at some point in time so you think we've never had someone say those things to us. The other way I can respond is to get angry, tell you to fuck off, and visualize my middle finger waving back at you.

Den-isized.

Hell, you could probably outright delete it considering how worthless it is...except as a good laugh maybe...

The only appropriate response to this one as I rush toward hell ROFLMAO :lmao:

Guest Net Eng
Although the Bible contains the words of the most high God, the Bible also contains some words which are not the words of the most high God. Most Christians do not beleive that this is the situation, despite the fact that the Bible itself makes this report about itself. So most Christians believe the trash along with the treasure. The result is that the actions of most Christians are inconsistant. The same is true of most of the adherents of Judaism and of Mormonism, and for the same reason, to wit, leaven has been added to the Old Testament and to the Book of Mormon, as well as to the New Testament. At least, that's what the Bible reports about itself.

But all is not lost because there is a way to remove the leaven, leaving merely the words of the most high God. Although the words of the most high God are available for inspection at http:greatriddle.com/ , most of Christianity, Judaism and Momonism despise those words because those words require them to repent of doing evil, and the words of the most high God have no loop-holes like those which the trash provides.

To be fair, most of the rest of humanity also despises the word of the most high God and for the same reason: most people like to sin and won't tolerate anybody who tells them that they are sinning.

So it's fortunate for me that I'm not required to convince anybody that this is the situation. :phew: All that's required of me is to make the words of the most high God available, and announce that fact. After having done that, I'm free to wave goodbye to them as they rush to Hell (which is a refurbishment facility). :wave:

A couple of issues:

1. If you post a web link please make sure it works.

2. You have not accomplished your mission (making the word of god available) so you failed. See point 1.

A couple of issues:

1. If you post a web link please make sure it works.

2. You have not accomplished your mission (making the word of god available) so you failed. See point 1.

No no...don't you see? Heretic believes he is god. So....his OP IS all the "word o' god" you could possibly need. HE said it...so it MUST be true!

And so, if I read you correctly, you elevate yourself to the position of judge of what has been supposedly handed down to us as ancient scriptures, am I right? What makes you as a christian any better than I, an objective atheist on these matters?

Our latest shit 'n' run fundie must have forgotten about 1 Peter 3:15. Or is that verse part of the "trash"? :lmao:

Our latest shit 'n' run fundie must have forgotten about 1 Peter 3:15. Or is that verse part of the "trash"? :lmao:

I guess it's cherry-pickin' time. Again.

From Ajax DNS:

greatriddle.com  - greatriddle.com.. 
Reverse DNS:No Reverse DNS for greatriddle.com

We asked k.gtld-servers.net (192.52.178.30) for a nameserver for greatriddle.com, and got a.gtld-servers.net.
Searching a.gtld-servers.net (192.5.6.30) for ANY records for greatriddle.com.

Query 	TTL 	Class 	Type 	Answer
a.gtld-servers.net. 	43165 	IN 	A 	192.5.6.30
com. 	861 	IN 	SOA 	a.gtld-servers.net.

My only guess wold be that he just created the site and it isn't DNS yet, or he doesn't know it needs to be in DNS.

While I sit here sharpening my teeth and thinking about how well christians taste with a light Port and guava jam, I have to keep reminding myself that posters such as this dink are under mind control and should be treated with kid gloves. Naw, screw it! Let the feeding frenzy begin! He is soooooooo lost to all reason. Who cares what books what religion uses since they are all works of fiction designed for the purpose of controlling everyone within listening range. Why pick on Mormons? Xtians started the fairy tale and the Mormons just took it to new heights! If you believe the babble is true and without error then you need to become a Catholic.

Humanity has no need to repent of anything from the dawn of man. We do what we are intended to do--if we are created with a purpose, that purpose is to be people, not fucking zombies. It is normal for people to do what people do. There are some laws regulating those urges but it is still normal for people to behave as people. Not one person has not done something someone else has not done before for good or bad. We cooperate with each other by treating each other as we want to be treated. This is universal and not something new to mid eastern religions.

From Ajax DNS:

greatriddle.com  - greatriddle.com.. 
Reverse DNS:No Reverse DNS for greatriddle.com

We asked k.gtld-servers.net (192.52.178.30) for a nameserver for greatriddle.com, and got a.gtld-servers.net.
Searching a.gtld-servers.net (192.5.6.30) for ANY records for greatriddle.com.

Query	 TTL	 Class	 Type	 Answer
a.gtld-servers.net.	 43165	 IN	 A	 192.5.6.30
com.	 861	 IN	 SOA	 a.gtld-servers.net.

My only guess wold be that he just created the site and it isn't DNS yet, or he doesn't know it needs to be in DNS.

My mistake. Please pardon. The correct URL is http://greatriddle.flifree.com/

Sooo....wtf????

Am I reading this site wrong, or is this the bible proving the bible as evidence? Because the bible says there were two or three witnesses mentioned within a story...therefore the verses (within) the bible are true?

Is this inane, or did I miss something?

Oh. Is that what it is. I clicked around but couldn't understand what the "riddles" were about. I thought there would be some interesting puzzles to solve. But I only found bunches of bible verses.

It looks like they're Mormons. :HaHa:

Yeah, right, like this will convince us... *rolling eyes*

Yes, 1 Peter 3:15 it is part of the trash; but you could not be expected to know that because I made a mistake when originally writing the URL. After you have reviewed the material on the homepage (<a href="http://greatriddle.flifree.com/">http://greatriddle.flifree.com/</a> ), I believe that you will agree that I do not deserve the label "fundie" because there is no group of "fundies" which would agree with the contents of the homepage. Not only is there no group of "fundies" which would agree with it, there is no individual "fundie" who would agree with it either.

Oh. Is that what it is. I clicked around but couldn't understand what the "riddles" were about. I thought there would be some interesting puzzles to solve. But I only found bunches of bible verses.

It looks like they're Mormons. :HaHa:

Yeah, right, like this will convince us... *rolling eyes*

Could not find the riddles? They are hidden in plain sight. So the first step in their solution is to find them.

Sooo....wtf????

Am I reading this site wrong, or is this the bible proving the bible as evidence? Because the bible says there were two or three witnesses mentioned within a story...therefore the verses (within) the bible are true?

Is this inane, or did I miss something?

Yes, you missed something.

So, if a verse or verses are in both the King James bible and in the Book of Mormon then that verse or verses alone are the word of the Most High God?

Certainly it wouldn't be possible for Joseph Smith to have copied the Bible, nope that would be crazy.

So, if a verse or verses are in both the King James bible and in the Book of Mormon then that verse or verses alone are the word of the Most High God?

Certainly it wouldn't be possible for Joseph Smith to have copied the Bible, nope that would be crazy.

The rule is not quite that. The rule is "Every word shall be established in the mouth of two or three witnesses." The rule is the commonality of:

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

Matthew 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

2 Corinthians 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Because it is the commonality, it is not easily noticed. It can therefore be said to be hidden in plain sight. Other aspects of the riddles are also hidden in plain sight, albeit by a different technique: similarities.

Some instances of similarities are seen in the rule. For instance, a mouth and a pen are similar.

These hints should be enough to enable you to move forward. They were the hints I had when I started. As with any puzzle, the further into it you get, the easier it becomes. Eventually, you can get to the level of play where you can begin to understand what you have uncovered.

Does this idea surprise you? It should not. After all, we live in a virtual reality. Welcome to the wonderful world of God as a Gamer. Yes, I'm being sarcastic; but it is the situation. And, to continue in a sarcastic vein, it's the only game in town; so it's no good to complain about it.

Guest eejay

The rule is not quite that. The rule is "Every word shall be established in the mouth of two or three witnesses." The rule is the commonality of:

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

Matthew 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

2 Corinthians 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Because it is the commonality, it is not easily noticed. It can therefore be said to be hidden in plain sight. Other aspects of the riddles are also hidden in plain sight, albeit by a different technique: similarities.

Some instances of similarities are seen in the rule. For instance, a mouth and a pen are similar.

These hints should be enough to enable you to move forward. They were the hints I had when I started. As with any puzzle, the further into it you get, the easier it becomes. Eventually, you can get to the level of play where you can begin to understand what you have uncovered.

Does this idea surprise you? It should not. After all, we live in a virtual reality. Welcome to the wonderful world of God as a Gamer. Yes, I'm being sarcastic; but it is the situation. And, to continue in a sarcastic vein, it's the only game in town; so it's no good to complain about it.

Okay....so now in order to be saved the key is to break the bible code. I've never cared for brainteasers. Why would a god who is eteranal and good, not make it possible for everyone to be saved. You see mental gymnastics are not my forte.

• Super Moderator

Okay....so now in order to be saved the key is to break the bible code. I've never cared for brainteasers. Why would a god who is eteranal and good, not make it possible for everyone to be saved. You see mental gymnastics are not my forte.

Don't even bother, eejay. The asylum doors have been opened. St. Petersburg is starting to look like a bastion of wisdom at this point.

- Chris

Guest eejay

You're right Chris. So...with that in mind I'll rate my thoughts on this post and make it very SIMPLE. One bull shitting=some bullshit. Two bulls shitting=much bullshit. Three bulls shitting=a lot of bullshit. So here's what I feel about this

post-3973-1204912212_thumb.jpg

post-3973-1204912237.jpg

post-3973-1204912255.jpg