Goodbye Jesus

Bible Errancy

heretic5

Guest Acorn

Correct me if Im wrong. But I thought it was some sort of writting developed by God's Words. I got up to the NT. Some missing, unless Im not getting the idea correct.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heretic5

• Ouroboros

• Grandpa Harley

• MonolithTMA

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the wonderful world of God as a Gamer. Yes, I'm being sarcastic; but it is the situation. And, to continue in a sarcastic vein, it's the only game in town; so it's no good to complain about it.

[/size][/size]

Sarcasm my sacred ass.

THis is the truest thing you've said about christian belief so far. And tough shit if we don't like it....as far as your religion is concerned, it is the only game in town...so too damn bad.

So glad I left.

And you want to convince us to come back with this shit?

So, if a verse or verses are in both the King James bible and in the Book of Mormon then that verse or verses alone are the word of the Most High God?

Certainly it wouldn't be possible for Joseph Smith to have copied the Bible, nope that would be crazy.

Oh, damn! MonolithTMA said that same friggin thing!!!

Look:

So, if a verse or verses are in both the King James bible and in the Book of Mormon then that verse or verses alone are the word of the Most High God?

Certainly it wouldn't be possible for Joseph Smith to have copied the Bible, nope that would be crazy.

That settles it. Monolith and I speak the word of GOD!

Awesome. Lets do that again.

Could not find the riddles? They are hidden in plain sight. So the first step in their solution is to find them.

Yeah, I found the riddle. And the solution to the riddle is: God is dead, and you're confused.

It never occurred to you that some authors in the Bible read the previous works and copied parts of the text? If the Torah said "blah" and Paul studied the Torah for years, and he wrote "blah", does that make "blah" the truth because he repeated it?

Guest Acorn
Could not find the riddles? They are hidden in plain sight. So the first step in their solution is to find them.

Yeah, I found the riddle. And the solution to the riddle is: God is dead, and you're confused.

It never occurred to you that some authors in the Bible read the previous works and copied parts of the text? If the Torah said "blah" and Paul studied the Torah for years, and he wrote "blah", does that make "blah" the truth because he repeated it?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh, damn! MonolithTMA said that same friggin thing!!!

Look:

That settles it. Monolith and I speak the word of GOD!

Awesome. Lets do that again.

Amen!

Welcome to the wonderful world of God as a Gamer. Yes, I'm being sarcastic; but it is the situation. And, to continue in a sarcastic vein, it's the only game in town; so it's no good to complain about it.

[/size][/size]

Sarcasm my sacred ass.

THis is the truest thing you've said about christian belief so far. And tough shit if we don't like it....as far as your religion is concerned, it is the only game in town...so too damn bad.

So glad I left.

And you want to convince us to come back with this shit?

Convince you (or anybody else)to go back to Christianity? Of course not. The fact that you left shows me that you are worth talking to. If you had not left Christianity, the chances of my talking to you would be next to zero because almost nobody in Christianity is worth talking to. I will nevertheless admit that I have talked to some Christians in the past; but I now know better. So I won't make that mistake again, ever. Ditto for the adherents of Judaism and Mormonsim.

What seems to be happening in this forum is that everybody here is so sensitive to the name "Jesus" that the mere mention of that name is enough for everybody to put their shields up and go to warp 10. Everybody here seems to have the idea that just because somebody mentions the name "Jesus", everybody here will automatically know everything the person could possibly say. Double wrong.

But that's not my problem; it's yours because this entire universe is a virtual reality and there is a Gamer of all gamers. How many virtual realities there are within virtual realities before you work you way down to our level, I know not. I merely know that the very name "most high God" means that there are in fact virtual realities nested inside of virtual realities. So when I said that this was the only game in town, I'm talking about this virtual reality, not about some religion.

Now if somebody, anybody, in this forum can get their minds around the concept that I am not a Christian, I am not Jew, I am not a Mormon, and I am not a member of any other religion (despite the fact that I am not an atheist or an agnostic), then somebody here might possibly get some benefit out of this thread.

One person tried; but this public discussion is too complex for that person. So I suggest to that person that he email me at the email address on my website. Why? Beause a part of my job description reads, "a smoking wick he will not extinguish, and a bent reed he will not break."

Yes, I know that the rest of you were taught that that was said concerning Jesus; but it wasn't. Look, he is not the only avatar there is. Right now, there are thousands of people on this planet who are not merely whom they seem to be; but you can't tell that by just looking at them. It's like we used to say, "You can't tell the players without a program."

So I suggest we hit the restart button, forget preconcieved ideas and knee-jerk reflex actions, and start anew in this thread because there are some people in this forum who are worth talking to; but it's hard for me to sort them out when everybody is yelling at me that I'm a "fundie". Please, when did you hear a "fundie" ever say any of these things? Never, right? Then give it a rest already.

Guest eejay

If you're not a fundie, and I haven't thought for once that you sound like one. If you want the gloves off, would you mind telling us who you are? And start from scratch, because I don't understand mental gymnastics and riddles.

So I suggest we hit the restart button, forget preconcieved ideas and knee-jerk reflex actions, and start anew in this thread because there are some people in this forum who are worth talking to; but it's hard for me to sort them out when everybody is yelling at me that I'm a "fundie". Please, when did you hear a "fundie" ever say any of these things? Never, right? Then give it a rest already.

"Whackjob" then? Wanting to start your own cult? Solved the mysteries of the universe? Whatever man.

How about talking straight-up instead of the mumbo-jumbo bullshit then? I think this "special-knowledge" makes you feel special and like you have a one-up on the rest of humanity, but you shit and spit just like the rest of us dude. Come straight out with it, drop the veils and hijinks, and come back to earth then we'll treat you decently.

If you're going to be all high and mighty and act like you've got all the answers then you are no different from a fundy and you can take a fucking hike. I and everyone else here are tired of you religious/spiritual nutjobs.

Ugh.

I see now.....

The OP is "special". His beliefs are "unique"....SO "unique" that everyone he/she/it encounters must venture to guess what their beliefs are based on the material the OP presents, instead of something more reasonable and conductive to conversation...like...say....just coming right out with it.

Oh no. Part of the puzzles and riddles include the OP himself/herself/itself. It's all a game. Part of the game is US figuring out what the OP is.

The OP is playful. Just like god is playful by putting older than earth fossils in the ground to see what we will make of them.

Raven was playful. So were Fox and Coyote. Loki was very spirited as well. I guess if the gods love games, their followers should love games too.

I don't wanna play.

Ugh.

I see now.....

The OP is "special". His beliefs are "unique"....SO "unique" that everyone he/she/it encounters must venture to guess what their beliefs are based on the material the OP presents, instead of something more reasonable and conductive to conversation...like...say....just coming right out with it.

Oh no. Part of the puzzles and riddles include the OP himself/herself/itself. It's all a game. Part of the game is US figuring out what the OP is.

The OP is playful. Just like god is playful by putting older than earth fossils in the ground to see what we will make of them.

Raven was playful. So were Fox and Coyote. Loki was very spirited as well. I guess if the gods love games, their followers should love games too.

I don't wanna play.

You desire not to play is moot. Even if you die before the next round begins, you will play in the next round. True, you won't have any memory of this life-time; but you will indeed have a memory of a life-time, albeit a copy of somebody else's.

As for the other comments by other people, I don't play by your rules. I don't play by my rules. I play by the Gamer's rules. If you don't like them, take it up with him.

In the meantime, you got what you got. No more, no less, no different.

As for the other comments by other people, I don't play by your rules. I don't play by my rules. I play by the Gamer's rules. If you don't like them, take it up with him.

Sure. Got a phone #, email, snail mail? He hasn't been by in, oh, a few thousand years. I'm beginning to think he doesn't exist. :lmao:

Two squiddies in a pissing contest over whose imaginary friend is "realest." This is priceless. :jesus:

Amen!

Amen!

OH SHIT! It happened again! I call JINX. God is with us man, Monolith and HanSolo the two prophets. I bet we're the ones that gonna preach the end times, before the Pizza Guy comes back... no, wait... Jezombie... damn it... what's his name again? You know, God's grandson?

"Whackjob" then? Wanting to start your own cult? Solved the mysteries of the universe? Whatever man.

How about talking straight-up instead of the mumbo-jumbo bullshit then? I think this "special-knowledge" makes you feel special and like you have a one-up on the rest of humanity, but you shit and spit just like the rest of us dude. Come straight out with it, drop the veils and hijinks, and come back to earth then we'll treat you decently.

If you're going to be all high and mighty and act like you've got all the answers then you are no different from a fundy and you can take a fucking hike. I and everyone else here are tired of you religious/spiritual nutjobs.

You're right to say that I'm as bad as a fundie. The problem with that is that I''m right and they are wrong.

You're right to say that I'm as bad as a fundie. The problem with that is that I''m right and they are wrong.

Can't be, because we haven't heard a second or third witness account.

Sure. Got a phone #, email, snail mail? He hasn't been by in, oh, a few thousand years. I'm beginning to think he doesn't exist. :lmao:

Two squiddies in a pissing contest over whose imaginary friend is "realest." This is priceless. :jesus:

Email? Snail mail? Phone? You don't need any of those things. You are in a virtual reality. You have no privacy, not even in your mind.

You are in a virtual reality. You have no privacy, not even in your mind.

Please come speak with me Heretic and tell me what you mean.

Well this is a new type of crazy, the "Gaming God Theory". In the hands of an angry nerd I guess. Probably will have its own eschatology soon... :mellow:

"O Noes!!Teh 1337 hackerz fuked teh server! Teh suxxorz!" ~ From the Holy Server Logs, the last things uttered before the end of this existence.

Ain't nobody in here but me, and that's quite enough.

That's only because you have not been to the site; or if you have, you did not understand what you read. If it was the latter; it will be explained to you some day. So move along, nothing for you to see here.

That's only because you have not been to the site; or if you have, you did not understand what you read. If it was the latter; it will be explained to you some day. So move along, nothing for you to see here.

Okay to steal a Lewis trick heretic must be one of the following, spoofer, spammer, or troll. Either way does anyone on the site, Apologist, Apostate, or Fundie need to pay attention to this?

Move along heretic5, nothing for you to see here.

I went to the site alright, but the site didn't say that Heretic5 tells the truth. So no, the only account so far that Heretic5 is the Truth-Teller, is his/her own words on this website. So I can't believe it to be true, unless God send someone else to say the same thing.

Amen!

Amen!

OH SHIT! It happened again! I call JINX. God is with us man, Monolith and HanSolo the two prophets. I bet we're the ones that gonna preach the end times, before the Pizza Guy comes back... no, wait... Jezombie... damn it... what's his name again? You know, God's grandson?

OK, if we are prophets we have try to be consistent. None of that contradictory, fantasy bullshit like the bible.

So far we are 100% in agreement.

Ok, this is getting scary now. I think we really are prophets.

So you are a fundamentalist, just not of the Christian variety. That won't be seen as better around these parts.