Goodbye Jesus

Neon Genesis's Ramblings, And Departure From The Question

Guest Acorn

Guest Acorn
If there was a tribe somewhere in a remote location still in existance, and dated back into early BC. Would you say that tribe is not real, or their ancestry, heritage?
Again, wtf, you just said in your previous post that you agreed with the person you quoted that we were not like a church, now you're turning around and contradicting yourself. Make up your god-damn mind already. And your question makes no fucking sense. Please try again and make yourself at least sound like you make sense next time, k thx.

Ok Neon Genesis. Take deep breathes. Breathe through your nose, out your mouth. I am giving into your continuous rambling about. PROVE THIS, PROVE THAT, WTF, NO MAKE NO SENSE, BLAH, BLAh, etc;

Got that?

I AM DIVERTING FROM MY OP. MODERATORS, I AM GOING TO DISCUSS THE "PROVE IT" TOPIC WITH NEON GENESIS". AS TO I CANT LOOK AT MY COMMENTS FOR HAVING TO SIFT DOWN THROUGH THE RAMBLING.

OK. Question. Very simple Neon Genesis.

If there was a tribe, civilization, settlement, group, etc, that is currently on this earth that has a very extensive and early beginning of ancestry, heritage, tradition; etc.

Observing and studying that group of people; Would you say that they are legitamate as a group; existant?

Are you actually going to pay attention to what I say or are you just going to keep bitching at us? Point being, tribes and message boards are two different things, we are not a church, your question makes no sense if you're trying to compare us to a tribe. I've explained this all a thousand times, and if you haven't figured it out by now, then I see no further reason to keep explaining it to you because it's obvious you never will.

This is why I was wondering where my profile went too :Hmm:

This question is open for comments and debate to all that are willing. :woohoo:

I'm not sure I understand the question or your argument? Are you asking if there are any tribe that have a record of having originated a very long time ago?

Ok for the sake of getting this some where, Yes.

If I was observing a group of people I would assume they exist...

Guest Acorn
I'm not sure I understand the question or your argument? Are you asking if there are any tribe that have a record of having originated a very long time ago?

Yes. Any would be ok.

Guest Acorn
Ok for the sake of getting this some where, Yes.

If I was observing a group of people I would assume they exist...

Ok. Even though I would wish that the Neon Genesis that was tearing the thread up with ramble would answer the question. But oh well.

Doc, name a certain group specifically that you could veiw this with. Any is ok.

Acorn,

I am requesting that you discontinue starting new topics/threads while we have several of yours currently already being discussed.

You are quite free to turn discussion to whatever bent you seem to desire within the existing threads. You may participate in threads already open.

I will not have the Bosses resources spent on chasing information that is already under discussion elsewhere.

Thread closed 03.07.2008 1315PDT

kFL