Goodbye Jesus

You're Kidding Me... Right?

webmdave

I guess I could of used the word entity instead of demon.

Ultimately you can think whatever you want and call it whatever you want.  But really you have no reason to think that something alive did this.  It is true that you saw a strange event happen to a door.  A scientist would call it "unknown".  Then he or she would investigate to see if they can find data or information that sheds light on the observation.  Then if anything comes up the scientist would look for a way to test the idea.  When you chalk it up to supernatural entities you write off the incident and close that chapter.  Essentially you prevent yourself from learning.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Well put!

when one person has a delusion it's called schizophrenia.  when many people share a delusion, it's called religion.

• Like 1

A blacked cloaked figure with red eyes does not sound nor look like a djinn. Being of the Christian faith..........demon.

Sounds like Mothman to me.

• Like 4

I am simply flummoxed by the fact that there are Christians posting anything on this thread. Despite the OP, they keep showing up like a severe case of shingles. Such inanity is simply baffling.

• Like 1