Goodbye Jesus

Renouncing Baptism-?

DUG853

I have been thinking lately that it's time for me to tie-up some loose ends regarding my FORCED-Baptism, along with another Baptism that I had been coerced-into after the (so-called) 'Age-of-Reason'.

Here is a working draft of a letter that I'm planning to fax to both institutions (LOL) where these digusting rituals had been performed.

Please let me know if I've left anything out, and/or if there is anywhere I can make a better point/s. etc.

Thanks-!

(Name of institution)

I hearby formally renounce my baptism, sanctification, grace, and any and all other fantastically fallacious foolishness perpetrated upon the masses of weak-minded sheep. (your-'flock' and all others included)

Please find any-and-all records concerning my previous baptism, and any-and-all records pertaining to my EVER having been a member of your "church", I refuse to have anything more to do with perpetrating such a dangerous and destructive mind-virus upon the masses, and I especially eschew the indoctrination of children that have no ability to choose for themselves nor can they possibly understand what they're being told to repeat/believe.

I mean,....scaring children into submission with the fear of Eternal-Torment-!-? (child ABUSE anyone-?-)

These things, (among many others) done in any other name would be treated as illegal and heinous crimes,.. as well they should be, as it is also in the case when they are being done in the name of Your god/s.

Please find previously said records and destroy them, IN FIRE.

Or, if You can't find it within Yourself to honor this/these simple request/s, then please send said records to my address in a Manila envelope and I will treat them accordingly.

Please contact any-and-all repositories of said documents and relay the destruction-orders as instructed.

You may not contact me in ANY way (in perpetuity) other than what is strictly necessary to discharge this request and/or to provide confirmation that the destruction of said documents has been accomplished according to instruction/s.

This is a private communication and shall in no way be distributed nor read-aloud nor transmitted in any way, other than that which is strictly necessary to accomplish the stated action/s.

This message may be retained until, (and only until) stated actions have been completed, at which point it may be shredded and disposed of in the customary manner.

P.S. Prayer/Supplication and/or any other supposed-intervention/s is/are hereby fully-and-completely disallowed on my behalf and/or in any way related to the contents of this message.

My name and address are as follows:

(redacted for posting purposes)

DUG..

Old man always drummed into my head "Never use or say 10 words when 3, or a fist to side of head would do!"

Summary of what you desire their organization to do. Drop the reasoning past 'I would like you to *X*'.

You need explain shit to 'them', nor give them any ammunition to use at any particular later encounter.

Best yet, just leave. Let them forkin' wonder why and where you went. It is now your life, your business and your coinage.

If they owe you nothing, and you are free of ties to them, walk off a Free man.

Again.. if you gotta have something from them, expect a fight in which they have the "Official High Road" you ingrate apostate unforgivable heathen sonofabitch, err... "Yes, we'll process your paperwork at slightly less than glacial speeds."

Figure what you want, and if doin' the paper thing is worth the battle.. If it is, fight to win, but don't waste your life on their final choice of outcomes. No matter what you do, it, their religious body, is theirs to screw you over with.

kL

Guest eejay

I've been baptized more than once. The first one, as a baby in the catholic church. The other came during my teens at a big interdom church, but in reality it was more an attempt that didn't work, to calm some storms on the home front. Either way, I look at both as a crock of shit. The certificates really don't bother me at all. I doubt very much that I would bother to write either the catholic diocese (disease) or to the Faith X-tian Center to obliterate the records of the events. The only thing I concern myself with now as I get older is that I would like to make certain that when I do die, there is absolutey no religious overtones regarding my arrangements. I do have some catholic relatives left, so it does bother me that they may try to override my wishes.

I posted a thread called "Baptism" in the last few days, about my 9 yo granddaughter. Their pagan rituals don't bother me, until they involve children.

Churches consider these things permanent. Falling away is considered YOUR fault; the baptism is their part accomplished and good luck trying to erase their big badge of pride: "Another One Saved!"*

I can understand the sentiment, but they couldn't give a shit about what you want. Once baptized, always baptized.

*church not held accountable for the saved's activities post-baptism.

Thanks ALL for the input.

Yeah, it likely wouldn't be worth the hassle/attention that the request/s would garner,...I 'fell-off-the-radar' a number of years ago,.....no sense in causing 'ALERT-STATUS' to become enacted,....

The very LAST thing that I want or need is to have numerous personal-visits from the proslytizing F***ers.......!-!

Best to just let them think I'd moved-away from town, or died or something,.....I suppose.

I really don't care what 'they' think anyway, so why bother-?

I 'may' still decide to send them, as it'd be 'nice' to get a sense of closure about SOMETHING regarding the horrible-debacle of mental and physical abuse that was inflicted upon me for those many years.

I don't know though,.........I'll wait about a week or so, and then decide if I really want to start that up, or not.

DUG..

Old man always drummed into my head "Never use or say 10 words when 3, or a fist to side of head would do!"

Summary of what you desire their organization to do. Drop the reasoning past 'I would like you to *X*'.

You need explain shit to 'them', nor give them any ammunition to use at any particular later encounter.

Best yet, just leave. Let them forkin' wonder why and where you went. It is now your life, your business and your coinage.

If they owe you nothing, and you are free of ties to them, walk off a Free man.

Again.. if you gotta have something from them, expect a fight in which they have the "Official High Road" you ingrate apostate unforgivable heathen sonofabitch, err... "Yes, we'll process your paperwork at slightly less than glacial speeds."

Figure what you want, and if doin' the paper thing is worth the battle.. If it is, fight to win, but don't waste your life on their final choice of outcomes. No matter what you do, it, their religious body, is theirs to screw you over with.

kL