Goodbye Jesus

Facebook Group

upstarter

I just went to look at the ExC facebook group, and other than webmaster Dave and his charming family and a couple of others, I recognized no one there.

I would love to join that group, but being the closeted exer that I am I think my nieces would be a bit surprised.

I'm just curious who belongs to that group? Maybe it's a whole other subset of exers. How cool is that? Webmaster Dave is reaching his many tentacles out into cyberworld.

Heather

I just went to look at the ExC facebook group, and other than webmaster Dave and his charming family and a couple of others, I recognized no one there.

I would love to join that group, but being the closeted exer that I am I think my nieces would be a bit surprised.

I'm just curious who belongs to that group? Maybe it's a whole other subset of exers. How cool is that? Webmaster Dave is reaching his many tentacles out into cyberworld.

Heather

I'm in it. I also have the benefit of no family, just co-workers and friends (one of whom is a future pastor :), so no one cares.

Nice to know it is there, though I flatly refuse to have a facebook site. Guess I'm just old that way.

I just joined the other day. I have a facebook because my daughter is in college and its a good way to communicate with her.

I'm there.

Yup, I'm there too...

You can hide what groups you belong to by going to your privacy settings...in case some people aren't joining because they don't want family to know.

I'm in there.