Goodbye Jesus

Santa Bless America

cm_christ

I am proud to be an American today because we are the last true country under Santa’s guidance. From the majestic mountains, to the pristine lakes, it’s hard not to look upon America and see his hand at work. But all is not good within this nation, the gay agenda, and abortion and the removal of prayer have slowly poisoned the hearts and minds of the American people. Because of this on September 11 2001, Santa judged this country by removing his protection from us and allowing a vicious attack by the Muslim army to cripple our nation. Although he judged us, he still showed us that he is not only a vengeful god but also a merciful father by providing a guiding light through our president through our president George W bush. Before 9/11 he appointed him our president to guide America and show her people that Santa’s love is still with our country. In the next few days our leader declared war on the Islamic terrorists that despise our Christmas ways.

Americas enemies are not only overseas, they are here on the home front. Every day on cnn or msnbc I see people forcing the gay agenda on America and trying to push their liberal values onto all of society, and destroy the Christmas principles this nation was founded to uphold. Our founding fathers intended this to be a Christmas nation guided by st. nicks laws, though the left seem to be trying to destroy that legacy. America is faced with many attacks, but I know in my hear that Santa is still watching over her and that he will judge all those who try to remove him from his rightful seat of power in the heart of our nation. Even today we see with the rampant spread of aids through the homosexual community that Santa is judging those who have chosen to violate his laws. I know the jolly ones will shall be strong on American soil. Santa bless us, Because we are still one nation under him

• 2 weeks later...

maybe i should have saved this till santa time. no one seems to be in the christmas spirit

• 1 month later...
maybe i should have saved this till santa time. no one seems to be in the christmas spirit

Where's the tree!!! I want a tree!!! And bells! Lots of bells.