Goodbye Jesus

A Few Thoughts In Defense Of Yoyo

chefranden

I don't know Doc, have been treated poorly by GH from the start. The truth is I find him rude. Rude is defined by humanity, so I am going to jump out there and call it real. In addition, if we are discussing responsiblilty, should he not seek the source of his disgust? .....venturing a guess I am not solely responsible. If ya'll want to claim the protection of Dave's website for reasons to justify the behavior, i.e. rehab, then by all means. I am just going to stick with rude. My heart, my call.

On the other hand, recognizing Grace, I acknowledge rude behavior on my part as well.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Legion

• Antlerman

• Alice

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know Doc, have been treated poorly by GH from the start. The truth is I find him rude.

End, I don't see a problem with you telling us how you see it. And I think if you don't want to like him then you shouldn't.

Ehh! what's to like?

I am sorry Alice,

It was an attempt at dry humor. Yes, sarcasm doesn't do well in cyberspace.

Actually sarcasm can work fine in cyberspace, you just have to use it in appropriate realms.

The biggest mistake is making a specific statement about a specific individual you don't know, to people that don't really know you. And having a biting aspect to it also makes it sound harsh rather than sarcastic. Plus, if you already acknowledge him as rude, and possibly treated him as such before on this site, he's even less likely to take what you say as comical.

Now, if I were to say, just because I'm a dog fucker, that doesn't mean I like beastiality.

People would know I'm being sarcastic and funny.

I could even say, just because Grandpa Harley is a dog fucker, that doesn't mean he likes beastiality.

Because it's outrageous, transparent, and hopefully untrue.

I could even be sarcastic about you and say just because your name is "end" doesn't mean you like a rear end, it just happens naturally for you.

:)

The smiley is of course important. The universal indicator for not being serious.

I think you're okay end. Even if you do fuck dogs.

(Notice the smiley...the smiley is key.)

I don't know Doc, have been treated poorly by GH from the start. The truth is I find him rude. Rude is defined by humanity, so I am going to jump out there and call it real. In addition, if we are discussing responsiblilty, should he not seek the source of his disgust? .....venturing a guess I am not solely responsible. If ya'll want to claim the protection of Dave's website for reasons to justify the behavior, i.e. rehab, then by all means. I am just going to stick with rude. My heart, my call.

On the other hand, recognizing Grace, I acknowledge rude behavior on my part as well.

That is because I am 'rude'... and 'crass'... and a complete and utter bastard. My disgust lies wholly with people who feel the need to try and plough one's mental ground with arsenic and milled asbestos and tell you it's 'good'... it ain't good for the people here, and if it was 'good' then this site wouldn't exist... thus, I have disgust... if someone was using a stick to try and ram maggoty dog's entrails into your mouth while telling you it was finest steak, you'd be disgusted too...

There have been imprecations to hate the sin and love the sinner... when the sinner is basically deliberately spreading the toxic idea that keeps them from becoming a monster I don't see anything to hate, but like a rabid dog, it needs putting down. In a language based medium, language is all I have... and I can use it like a razor or a brick bat.

Do I hate you? Hell, no... do you disgust me, yes, in spades... do I disgust you... I don't care. While ever you spread poison, you'll disgust me. and while ever you spread your toxicity here, I treat you poorly, since I want it seen that you are simply seeping and dripping a contagion that has poisoned the human mind for 1600 years, and spawned horrors that the 'Amoral' secular world would be hard pressed to match...

That is because I am 'rude'... and 'crass'... and a complete and utter bastard.

He also makes a mean lasagna, so don't piss him off.

In a language based medium, language is all I have... and I can use it like a razor or a brick bat.

In a sudoku based system, numbers 1 through 9 would be all I have...and I can use numbers 1 through 9 like a tazer or a sick rat.

Do I hate you? Hell, no... do you disgust me, yes, in spades... do I disgust you... I don't care. While ever you spread poison, you'll disgust me. and while ever you spread your toxicity here, I treat you poorly, since I want it seen that you are simply seeping and dripping a contagion that has poisoned the human mind for 1600 years, and spawned horrors that the 'Amoral' secular world would be hard pressed to match...

See End. Harley really is full of cotton candy.

Sharp, brisly cotton candy, but that doesn't mean it still can't taste good.

Note the timing, End. No smileys, but still effective I think.

Harley you ol' irascible bastard, get over here and give me a big disgusting, contagion-less kiss.

Have a big soggy Grandpa Harley kiss, with tongues...

Sweet. Granpa tongue.

Mauhlalalalalala.

Thanks, that was funny.

Thank you.

I can give you some tongue if you want too. I aim to please.

You know, all of this would probably work out better if I were gay.

Damn.

I guess there's always time.

I'm not gay either... just comfortable with my sexuality... :D

So thats who YoYo is, wondered what all the fuss was about.

Babbling incoherence, bad grammar, faulty logic, and thick headed to boot.

"You shall know them by their fruits...."

Throw him to the Gramps!

Ignorance tends to corrupt the mind; complete religious delusion corrupts it completely.

Right Heads up you bleeding heart 'Oh poor Yoyo' apologists... Tell me why I have to be nice to the asshole now?

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?show...st&p=360178

I don't think I opened this thread to tell you to be nice to YoYo. Anyway, telling you to be nice would be kind of like telling my dog not to wag his tail. So if I meant be nice to YoYo, it doesn't apply to you.

Oh do stop whining... if I irritate you then tough... you want to kiss the ass of morons, do it somewhere out of my sight.

You wanted to address the Yoyo thing, then suck it up... the man is a cretin...

Tell me why he should be cut some slack as he mugs, grimaces and prosletyses his way across the board... Tried playing nice... didn't work... so, in your god like prescience what should we do now?

I've haven't followed yoyo much so don't have much of an opinion. But I do know that when I've chosen to not suffer a fool, my attack will be decisive and gutting, rather than a barrage of bruisings and buffetings. When I'm done with them, I'm done with them. Maybe that's why avoid nonsense discussions. Haven't quite gotten the hang of slapping rather than stabbing. Must'nt wake the Dark Antler! :fdevil:

He pulled the all-other-gods-but-mine-are-demons BS in the Tacitus thread too.

Even if he meant it to be "funny", he still said it to circumvent actually having to answer me. Like we wouldn't notice.

He's asking questions a dull 8 year old could get answers to by using google badly...

*Sigh* and then you get people feeling sorry for them... He's here just spread his poison.

Oh do stop whining... if I irritate you then tough... you want to kiss the ass of morons, do it somewhere out of my sight.

Tell me why he should be cut some slack as he mugs, grimaces and prosletyses his way across the board... Tried playing nice... didn't work... so, in your god like prescience what should we do now?

Ignore.

But you love pissing, moaning and being "rude" so you won't. If YoYo wasn't here you'd have to invent him... :scratch:

I've haven't followed yoyo much so don't have much of an opinion. But I do know that when I've chosen to not suffer a fool, my attack will be decisive and gutting, rather than a barrage of bruisings and buffetings. When I'm done with them, I'm done with them. Maybe that's why avoid nonsense discussions. Haven't quite gotten the hang of slapping rather than stabbing. Must'nt wake the Dark Antler! :fdevil:

Come to the Dark Side... we have cookies!

Ignore.

But you love pissing, moaning and being "rude" so you won't. If YoYo wasn't here you'd have to invent him... :scratch:

icon_addi2.gifYou enjoy being a pompous ass, so I'd say we're even... and in all cordiality, go die in a cold place in great pain... 2517.gif

Come to the Dark Side... we have cookies!

Evil girl scout cookies...

icon_addi2.gifYou enjoy being a pompous ass, so I'd say we're even... and in all cordiality, go die in a cold place in great pain... 2517.gif

But isn't that a flame thrower? Seems like you need to consult Dr. Freeze to do me in the proscribed manner.

It's one of my 'The Thing from Another World' simlies... I call him 'Mac'