Goodbye Jesus

Creationists! Here's Your Poster Child

Antlerman

Please note the similarities in faith-based science reasoning in the following debate between real scientists and your brother-in-kind over in Iraq, with those of your own Answers in Genesis heroes.

http://haha.nu/interesting/iraqi-tv-debate...the-earth-flat/

My favorite quote from him: “What I say is based on Koranic science. He bases his science on the kind of science that I reject categorically – the modern science that they teach in schools. " Sound familiar?

Religion is the biggest fruit basket known to man. Every nut can be found in it.

That old dude in the movie was too much. He sounded like every funny mental I ever met. You could see the frustration of the scientist talking to him--there is no talking to convince someone whose religious beliefs are so true and wonderfully perfect.

Such idiotic ignorance. "No doctor has figured out how the eye works" What a retard... "Splitting iris in half" He's making up stuff to explain the things that prove the world to be round (sorry, I mean flat). What's his proof that the eye splits images in half? Not science, since he claims science doesn't know. So how does he know? By making up? So the truth is when he makes up, and it's false when thousands of scientists experiment in laboratories for some hundred years know things?

Such idiotic ignorance. "No doctor has figured out how the eye works" What a retard...

Isn't the eye the thing that Creationists love to point to to talk about ID? Like I said, they are brothers.

All that sand can't be comfortable for his poor head...

Such idiotic ignorance. "No doctor has figured out how the eye works" What a retard...

Isn't the eye the thing that Creationists love to point to to talk about ID? Like I said, they are brothers.

The eye seems to be a favorite to explain anything you want. And the reason is because it's mostly through our eyes we experience the world, and it's strongly interlinked with our consciousness. We become what we are because we see and experience.

But he's right though. The world is flat. It's a flat surface expanded and stretch upon a sphere... :HaHa:

But he's right though. The world is flat. It's a flat surface expanded and stretch upon a sphere... :HaHa:

Well, this is true. One need only hold up a flat map of the world to see that the Koran is correct.

Actually, ironically that guy is the only one who understands the truth of the Koran, where as the rest who use science are wrong when it comes to saying the Koran says otherwise. The Koran says in 7 verses that the earth is stretched out like a carpet, or like a table. That's flat. You don't stretch out a globe. That's improper language.

So Creationists are actually right too. Science does not teach what the Bible says. Go figure!

I am sitting here with my mouth open.

Wow! Just wow!