Goodbye Jesus

If the devil wrote a bible...

Poonis

Christians,

1. If the devil authored a bible, what specific topics and events would be found written in it?

2. In case reference is given to the Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey, how do you know the author was the devil?

My main concern is with question #1, with #2 addressing the usual cop-out, in order to address the particulars that would be written about by the devil himself.

Guest Slayer-2004
1. If the devil authored a bible, what specific topics and events would be found written in it?

I suspect it would look a little like this:

Soul_Winning_KJV_Bible.jpg

It would probobly have verses that threaten eternal torment in it if you do not follow the books demands .

I suspect it would also have a lot of genocide records commited by the devil himself .

It would support bigotry , intolerance , hatred , ignorance , and sexual discrimination along with various other immoral things . The book would also attempt to treat certain human beings as property instead of people . In the end there would be tons of doomsday threats and various absurdities .

2. In case reference is given to the Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey, how do you know the author was the devil?

Because my objective source knows everything and told me so therefore anyone who goes against my infinitly retarded claim is automatically wrong and deserves hellfire because they didnt choose the right door knob .

It would probobly have verses that threaten eternal torment in it if you do not follow the books demands .

I suspect it would also have a lot of genocide records commited by the devil himself .

It would support bigotry , intolerance , hatred , ignorance , and sexual discrimination along with various other immoral things . The book would also attempt to treat certain human beings as property instead of people . In the end there would be tons of doomsday threats and various absurdities .

I love the way you put that Slayer its just so perfect it almost brings a tear to my eye :)

Guest Joseph

Because my objective source knows everything and told me so therefore anyone who goes against my infinitly retarded claim is automatically wrong and deserves hellfire because they didnt choose the right door knob .

(Add:)

Human sacrifice (mangod is still 100% human under christian theological view), the cannibalization of a "mangod," death sentence (for even minor offenses), slavery (think you got that one), and at one point child sacrifice (even if not allowed overall).

Also states that the Sun stood still (thus trying to denote an Earth-centric solar sytem/universe), a flat Earth with "held upon pillars" and four corners spoken of, that creation took 6 days, that the sun came after plants, special creation of man, barberic laws, and more...